History of Satan

This fucking meme influences all modern people, religions and governments?

youtu.be/ydlzOgOKJZU

Attached: snake pussy serpant goddess.jpg (720x900, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seshkemet.weebly.com/kemetic-dictionary.html
opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=2226&context=ocj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Satan isn't lucifer. Satan is saturn.

Gnostics on 16:25

Attached: bush brit queen templar baph horns.png (893x450, 776K)

>Satan is saturn.
No Jesus's dad was Saturn. The Romans said so. That's why he sacrificed Jesus.

Either way, Luciferians/Satanists are just more Judeo-Christians as seen on 16:25

Attached: El god saturn 2.jpg (960x720, 148K)

HAIL JUPITER USURPER OF SATURN. THE GOLDEN AGE OF JUPITER BEGINS SOON.

Attached: 1526311333668.jpg (1536x1155, 252K)

Why do snakes mouths looks like pussies?

Because sex is what every religion is about.

If that thing doesn't have teeth I would definitely do it.

It's an allegory

HOLY SHIT A WOMEN WAS THE FIRST TO SIN BY GETTING LIED TO BY A SNAKE

SHE USED HER PUSSY TO GAIN SOMETHING AND DIDN'T EARN IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Many snakes lack teeth but are still venomous. Not that I wouldn't still do it.

Why do pussies look like snake mouths?

Attached: guya.jpg (220x164, 6K)

>lack teeth
>still venomous
is this true? how is this possible?

This and it can't be unseen. Downfall of most civilizations has usually done5hing to do with women and/or sex.

is this a kero the wolf thread?

I hate to tell you this, but the Age of Aquarius is Saturnian.

>Downfall of most civilizations has usually done5hing to do with women and/or sex.

>can't be unseen.

Attached: 1422634264375.jpg (898x634, 362K)

This

>I hate to tell you this, but the Age of Aquarius is Saturnian.
Nobody really knows what age is what actually. It's a whole cluster fuck

Saturn is Jesus father. Human sacrifice
>drink his blood
>eat his flesh

horrible shoop

I thought the same damn thing.

Onomatopoeia

Law of correspondence.
Saturn is the ruling planet of Aquarius.
>inb4 astrology no real

based
> You're retarded
suck my dick?

I know but we're not sure it's actually the age of Aquarius because the mythology or calander changed like 50 fucking times.

Because the Reptilians thought it would be funny to fuck with us like that

Why does that look like a vagina?

>suck my dick?
Jesus is a virgin sacrifice

Attached: jesus venus.png (350x262, 161K)

To hell with vagina snakes. I'm only fucking trap asses from now on.

Caitānya Mahāprabhu was born an aquarius.

Attached: 6yMrLEu3gjfVe95b.png (760x749, 494K)

>calander
Calendars do not dictate the luminaries' travels. It's supposed to be the exact opposite.

>Calendars do not dictate the luminaries' travels. It's supposed to be the exact opposite.
kek, dont you know that the Zodiac was just an ancient Farmers Almanac? Did you fall for the New Age memes, Christian gnostic fag?

Attached: 786987670860.jpg (314x478, 45K)

>To hell with vagina snakes. I'm only fucking trap asses from now on.
poop dick

And you wonder why with your lustful deities that people believe you to be sons of satan pagans are nothing more than believers of demons

Attached: 1526675631419.png (460x205, 130K)

>Zodiac was just an ancient Farmers Almanac
>New Age memes
>Christian gnostic fag

Attached: 1544187778005.png (700x651, 128K)

Yeah they talk about fags like you in the documentry. You're the reason for all this evil

A-typical alt-kike response. How did I know?

Attached: alt right freemason goy bitches.jpg (400x213, 19K)

Go ahead and worship sin because like a teenager you believe that partying and "discovering" yourself is not bad and all things are bad because you hate your father"god"

>A-typical alt-kike

Attached: projector.jpg (350x350, 10K)

>Go ahead and worship sin
Sin was a Babylonian moon goddess you stupid fucking programmed monkey. You don't even know your own religion. Watch the video coward. It's accurate, except for the end when it becomes modern interpretations

Attached: npc religion jesus.png (632x796, 218K)

You will never be white

Attached: nazi girl vute.jpg (900x1350, 139K)

>Onomatopoeia
oh shit

pussssssy
wait that's cats

I'm whiter than you, Seth.

Attached: 1543979621075.gif (424x216, 658K)

Satan never existed nor Lucifer, this lie worked pretty well to shape the mind of the now destroyed Europe and World

Wow. Jow Forums is filled with some naive idiots. The kikes sure play you fools well. Sad.

Snake looks like a pussy

Ohhhh....I get it now.

Yes is full of naive children

Attached: 1544374721167.png (600x650, 208K)

Attached: 86FFAE49-79FA-47D3-B2BE-EE596FC0CC9D.jpg (1125x1211, 1.25M)

The word Lucifer is only used once in the Bible (Isa 14:12) and it is translated as:
H1966
הֵילֵל
hêylêl
hay-lale'
From H1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning star: - lucifer.
H1984
הָלַל
hâlal
haw-lal'
A primitive root; to be clear (originally of sound, but usually of color); to shine; hence to make a show; to boast; and thus to be (clamorously) foolish; to rave; causatively to celebrate; also to stultify: - (make) boast (self), celebrate, commend, (deal, make), fool (-ish, -ly), glory, give [light], be (make, feign self) mad (against), give in marriage, [sing, be worthy of] praise, rage, renowned, shine.

Lucifer in this verse is referred to as the morning star because he was the brightest shining star - a star referring to a prince, or a son of God the Father - especially in regard to how he fell (a falling star meaning a son of God who left the kingdom of heaven, not a meteor or asteroid or gas giant). It was pride that caused him to fall because he wanted to exalt himself higher that God.

Satan, Lucifer, The Devil are all different words referring to the same entity. 'Satan' means opponent or adversary and 'Devil' means accuser or slanderer. These are all correct forms.

Lucifer is the lord of light, so who is the lord of darkness? Why would anyone be afraid of the light?

Saturn is Satan. THE CUBE OF SATAN. The cube on the fucking rabbis heads.

>Matthew 18:3
>Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

*Pedophile

Everything is about sex user. Except sex, sex is about power.

oh nice words from the jewish cult i will believe it bro, big if true

Attached: 1544366460057.png (961x1912, 182K)

>implying

Attached: 1543625710066.gif (480x358, 3.26M)

>Matthew 18:3
John 4:22
>You people worship what you do not know. We worship what we know, because salvation is from the Jews.

Attached: npc jesus.jpg (973x1280, 533K)

The power to create or the power to destroy. Power requires love or else catastrophe occurs.

>Lucifer is the lord of light, so who is the lord of darkness? Why would anyone be afraid of the light?
WATCH THE VIDEO!

>Everything is about sex user. Except sex, sex is about power.
saved

>Lucifer is the lord of light
Not the lord of light, but the bringer of light. Lucifer brought the light (Gods children or angels) into the darkness of the human body or flesh through Eve.

Saturn is the Roman pagan god (Elohim) of agriculture.

WATCH THE VIdEO!

>Saturn is the Roman pagan god (Elohim) of agriculture.
True, Jesus' dad

>Saturn
>Elohim
>Reddit spacing
I cannot fucking wait for Israel to get wiped out so you deceivers are no longer here.

Attached: 1529638095405.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

The Creation of Humanity

Although the modern bible is greatly disfigured, it is nevertheless infused with the ancient secret doctrine. However, the many levels of meaning hidden in the Hebrew letters are not visible in the modern language versions of the bible. For example, the very first words of the Bible, in Hebrew, are: Bereshidt bara Elohim. The common literal translation is: “In the beginning, God creates...” But the Hebraic translation, found in The Zohar, reads: “In wisdom, Elohim creates...” Elohim is a Hebrew word. The root El is Hebrew for God and is masculine. The feminine form of El is Eloah, which means Goddess. Elohim is plural, thus meaning Gods and Godesses, male/female. In contrast to the familiar image of a bearded old man, God is established in the first three words of the bible as androgynous, containing both male and female. (Androgynous Shiva, Ardhanareshvara, Hinduism) (Male-Female Creator, Ometecuhtli, Aztec).

The word Elohim has many meanings; in one sense it refers to Angels, the governors of creation. These Divine Beings are male/female, in the image of their creator. This is clearly illustrated in most ancient images of Angels, showing them to have the attributes of both man and woman. In the Bible, the angel who oversaw the creation of humanity is called Jehovah Elohim. (Jehovah Elohim formed man from the dust of the earth. He blew into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living being. Genesis 2:7) Jehovah is another important name of God, not to be confused with Yahweh. The name Jahovah, or Jehovah, is comprised of four Hebrew letters: Iod, He, Vav, He. Yod/Iod or Jah, can be translated as “male” or “phallus,” Adam. Heva or Heve, is “female,” “mother,” or “uterus,” Eve. Even the name Jehovah contains both masculine and feminine forces. (God created man in his own image; in the image of Elohim created he them: male and female created he them. Genesis 1:27) The Elohim, the Angel, Jehovah, formed man in his image: androgynous. And so, as recorded in the esoteric heart of all great religions, humanity, symbolized by Adam, was once androgynous, containing both male and female.

>I cannot fucking wait for Israel to get wiped out
CHristians will protect it

Attached: jesus rome jews win pagans lose.png (1681x2802, 246K)

no they don't. Christians and Muslims vs Israel. Let's go.

>The root El is Hebrew for God and is masculine.
God is German for Godin

Attached: el god jesus.jpg (474x998, 157K)

Christians love IsraEL

Attached: elohim.jpg (474x379, 42K)

my penis is claustrophobic. cant keep a relationship

That snake's mouth looks like a vagina. Adam made up the story of Eve being seduced by a snake, didn't he?

Moses was Born Again, which means that he created the soul, symbolized by the illuminated Tree of Life, the burning bush, that he saw in the wilderness. The enlightened Tree unified him with his inner Father: thus he received the commands of God directly. Moses needed to free the people of Israel from Egypt. Egypt represents the degenerated mind of man, and the Pharaoh is the tyrant that jealously rules over this man-made civilization of material power and desire. Israel is a compound word. “IS” is from Isis, the Egyptian divine mother. “RA” is the Egyptian divine father. And “EL” is Hebrew for God. So, when the nation of Is-ra-el is trapped in slavery, this is a symbol of one’s own inner Divinity trapped within the degenerated mind. Moses was told to take the rod, the spinal column, the Tree of Life in his own body, and it became a serpent: The serpent of the Kundalini. His serpent was more powerful than the negative serpent of the Egyptians. Thus, this story symbolizes the duality of the sexual force. Only the positive serpent, under the service of God, can free the soul from suffering. This is clearly represented in Egyptian art. (The positive serpent empowers the priest/king. The negative serpent controlled by man and wife.) The positive serpent protects, while the negative serpent must be dominated and conquered. Sex can be lustful or chaste. Sex can create or destroy. Sex can be animal or worshipful. Sex can raise a fiery chariot to God or pave a road to the Abyss. Sex is the natural function of the human being, but only sex as performed under the guidance of Divine Will. Sex performed under the guidance of the Mind creates suffering, pain and spiritual death. This is self-evident in those who seek happiness in sex. As with any desire of the mind, sexual desire can never be satisfied.

Desire is never satisfied by the enjoyment of lust, just as fire surely increases the more one gives it fuel. –Hinduism, Laws of Manu 2:94

Attached: 1517953083932.jpg (720x719, 53K)

Attached: 1526710529387.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

Elohim is plural for "god"

Also Jehovah/yhwh is Saturn now you can fuck off

tl;dr "I eat ass"

That pic just confirms what I posted. Thanks I guess?

And I only use Reddit spacing to trigger people like you.

plebs can't handle the black pill

Attached: 1544075046859.png (771x723, 680K)

We live in a world ruled by natural selection, social hierarchies, and cause and effect. Satan is just what those lower in the hierarchy call those more powerful than they.

Our creators were advanced humans and all life on earth was made by them. At a certain point they started genetically modifying apes into more advanced creatures like homo erectus and neanderthal and cro magnon. By using their DNA they gave us the fire of consciousness and made us in their image. Malevolent forces keep us ignorant and trapped in this truth in order to use us as slaves. This is why when people like Kanye say I am a god they freak out because each and every one of us has that same fire.

>that pic
The author of Genesis used the plural word Elohim to indicate that The Father, The Son (also called The Word in John 1), and The Holy Spirit existed in the beginning, in Genesis 1:1.

>Watch my video goy.
>Follow me goy...

Attached: 1542180510874.jpg (411x381, 39K)

>Moses was Born Again
STFU

Moses used SNAKE MAGIC!

Attached: 33 degree freemason john jesus-esoteric moses serpent.jpg (918x2028, 944K)

I didnt make it retard.

The Caduceus

When humanity was physically separated into two sexes, man and woman still carried within them the reflection of their creator. Thus within every male there still exists a female aspect and within every woman exists a male aspect. By this level of meaning, Adam and Eve symbolize the subtle energetic physiology of the individual. Adam and Eve as polarized energy are represented in the ancient symbol of the Caduceus. (Male Aspect -Biblical: Adam, Hindu: Pingala, Kabbalah: Od, Female Aspect –Biblical: Eve, Hindu: Ida, Kabbalah:Ob). Popularly associated to the Greek god Hermes, the symbol of the caduceus is actually visible in the records of countless ancient cultures from around the world. (Aztec caduceus born from fire, Persian, 2600-2200 BC, Egyptian , 2000 BC, Greek, 600 BC, Indian). The two serpents have always symbolized the masculine and feminine energetic channels that wind up the spinal column. As they are energetic, not physical, a scalpel will never find them. Their root is Yesod, the foundation, the sexual organs, and they are fed by the sexual energy. These two channels of energy are called Ida and Pingala in Sanskrit. In the Kabbalah they are called Od and Ob, and in esoteric Christianity they are called Adam and Eve. In the Bible they are also called “the two olive trees” and the two candlesticks sticks standing before the god of the earth.” (Revelation 11:4). The two serpents wind up the spinal column of the physical body. The spine is most often symbolized by a staff or a rod. (The Staff of the Creator, Egyptian).

Attached: 1544611681336.jpg (962x934, 575K)

Wrong. Elohim and Yehovah are two different words with two different meanings, both translated as 'God'

The spine is the staff of the Master, and the central column of the human temple. The column stands upon the foundation stone: Yesod, the sexual energy. The spine has 33 vertebrae, symbolized by the 33 years of the life of Jesus of Nazareth and by the 33 degrees of the Masons. (George Washington, Master Mason). On either side of this rod, the spinal column, are two serpents. Pingala is the masculine aspect, Adam (Solar). Ida is the feminine aspect, Eve (Lunar). It is the energy of Eve in our psyche that pushes for procreation. (Tibetan Buddhist Mural from the Lukhang). When Eve is tempted to eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, this is a symbol of humanity desiring the fruit of sexuality: children. Until this time, humanity was not allowed to have children on their own: they were not allowed to eat that fruit. (And the serpent said to the woman, “You are not going to die, but the Elohim know that as soon as you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like divine beings who know good and bad.” –Genesis 3:4-5) Tempted by the serpent, human beings chose to procreate of their own will. In their innocence, however, they did not realize that the Laws they were given were for their own good. Learning to procreate without the guidance of the Elohim led to the discovery of the orgasm.

Attached: 1534322510276.png (526x526, 684K)

Attached: 1532339412235.jpg (720x960, 115K)

goodluck getting anyone here to follow you

>>I didnt make it retard.
kek. Sure you didn't, Seth.

Attached: 1542099073216.jpg (319x319, 22K)

I WANT TO FUCK THAT SNAKE'S MOUTH!

>Our creators were advanced humans and all life on earth was made by them

I'm aware, I know the forces behind all evil binded us to destroy polytheism and astral knowledge

Attached: rh.jpg (700x368, 177K)

>polytheism
You're blinded by Dogma incapable of seeing the objective truths that transcend words written by men.

Attached: 1535801884115.jpg (1976x2149, 3.7M)

if you read revelation, the heavens are going
to reshuffle, so saturn won't be ruling Aquarius.

actually that's not the truth, when cronus killed
uranus he ate his body. by doing so allowed
cronus to have children he normally couldn't
have, one of them was Zeus, but Zeus is not
of cronus he is of Uranus.

nope he's not.

nope, he's not going to be this time.

it's the only way to leave this realm of
666 carbon 12. you fuck a woman
and cum in her, you atomically bind
to her and stay in hell.

Thanks, I like how various mythologies flow into Satan as we know him today, as tributaries flow into a major river.

darkness is lilith satans wife, she is
queen and he is her prince and is
not a king, hahahahahaha.

Interesting

Attached: 6BDE062F-F7D0-4E84-BCD3-9F7AD793EA3D.jpg (1280x1712, 247K)

Attached: 1526233979963.jpg (470x600, 225K)

MASC!

moses didn't create anything but a way for
the race of darkness to race mix with the
race of light by making heavy water or d20.

dua (dwA): The praise, worship, pray, give thanks
The act of giving praise in the the Henu position.

dua ot tua means worship.
seshkemet.weebly.com/kemetic-dictionary.html

arises from there being no letter D in Egyptian save
the T or Th. I must also advance the opinion that Hades
is a form of Ho Dua or "the Dua-t" or Tua-t, a frequent
name in Egyptian for the Unseen World

opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=2226&context=ocj

Attached: isis ra el Tua Ra is torah worship of ra.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)