How is any straight man supposed to kiss a woman on the lips if she’s ever sucked another guy’s dick...

How is any straight man supposed to kiss a woman on the lips if she’s ever sucked another guy’s dick? It’s bad enough if she kisses another guy before you, and of course we all know completely out of the question if she’s not a virgin. Romance for me is truly dead, I can never love a woman again or kiss her passionately if she’s sucked another man’s dick. But there’s absolutely no way to verify whether or not your wife or girlfriend has sucked a cock because there is no physical evidence. She can still be a “virgin” and have a hymen and always keep it a secret that she’s sucked another guy’s penis. There is no way to trust them. No matter what, whenever I kiss a woman, I’ll just be disgusted that those lips might have been servicing a cock that wasn’t mine.

Am I missing something here? Or are relationships just disgusting? Fuck this nightmare of a world. This is my final black pill.

Attached: 623FEAAE-AEA8-412C-BE54-AC77B27848AB.jpg (521x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And we all know the Jews invented oral sex.

Next year when your 13, you'll be running trains on negro bedwenches with your new junior high nigger friends while sharing a blunt.

only kiss chaste women, problem solved
now try to solve this problem:
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

Cum washes off

by sucking a bigger dick thus effectively maintaining dominace.

Time for celibacy my Lord

Attached: DD9E5751-3BAA-4E0F-8DEF-AE75F602CF8F.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

>by sucking a bigger dick thus effectively maintaining dominace.
Kek

Attached: 1541440886013.jpg (780x438, 36K)

>every woman on the planet was kissed by their father within days of birth
Holy shit how can men ever get over this level of cucking
Having daughters suddenly makes sense now
The one opportunity to be with a 100% guranteed pure, untouched female
At last I truly see

So I must impregnate a woman and kiss our child to complete the cycle. Sounds good mane.

You know that’s bullshit, all it takes one bad day for any girl to suck a dick.

>trip
>flag

Attached: EE9B4259-C0D5-4054-9375-98793D5ED919.png (383x549, 110K)

Is your father this fucked?

What are you some germophobe lil bitch also? Purity is yesterdays news get the fuck over it.

We live in hell, get comfy.

Yeah, it's fucked.
Ultimate blackpill.

Thank women's suffrage for that. Before women's suffrage, women were relegated to the home and hardly had any option to fuck a man until she was married off. If she had sex before marriage and it came out, she'd be shamed by everyone - especially her girl friends, who'd spread rumors of how big of a slut she was. Her father would also be in her life and make sure that she had the right man for her. Which meant that she would be a virgin until wedding night.
All of this is in the past. The only hope is in ultra religious communities, but fuck, I don't want to join that.
I'm going to be a virgin for life because I refuse to fuck a whore. I've come to terms with this fact. Until we rebuild the West, romance - PURE romance, is dead.

I knew a 14yo girl who sucked her cousin's (he was staying in their apartment for a few days) cock because she lost in a card game.
So she was still a "virgin".
I wouldn't be surprised if she did anal too.

skin cells and blood cells all die and are replaced by new
it only takes a while for a womans lips to be entirely new again and cum free

Geesus relax..human skin cells replace themselves entirely every month or so. Wait a month if you're that worried. Everything will work out fine mate.

Attached: wowy40wga8vz.png (578x1123, 119K)

It's kinda about her experience, her mind, I think.
But I'm an incel so maybe it's just me

The "germs" of the man's cock will disappear from the woman's mouth.
Her whorish nature will never disappear.

See here’s the thing. If you kiss her after she’s sucked a dudes dick, then it’s kinda like you sucking that other dudes duck too. Which is 100% gay. So you’re really just better off sucking a dudes dick if you’ve kissed a chick that’s sucked a dudes dick because there’s no difference and you’re a homosexual either way.

have you ever shaken some other guys' hand? because i hate to break it to you, but chances are they have used that same hand to jerk off to. you sound like you're making excuses for yourself to justify your incel traits

Well if she's never sucked a cock other than yours before, her mind will forever be wondering what it would be like to suck on another cock. Begin the catch 22.

Unless she has herpes.

Yet the herpes still remains

It's about the fact that she was submitting to another man that is the real issue. It's not the germs.

Yip this world is one big shit hole that needs to be ended.

Only a whore would wonder such things.

So is it normal now?
Maybe I should get her blacked too - because she may wonder about bbc? (yeah these TV ads and indoctrination help the cause indeed)

And only a whore would act on those thoughts.

That's why we should always wash our hands.

WTF i love marrying the village cum towel now

fuck off rabbi

Brushing teeth. Waiting a minute and resuming the action You dont get a big nose without gravity effects of being sat on by a brovlovsky.

Bro did you know women have all kinds of terrible bacteria in their mouths and even traces of feces?

>Am I missing something here? Or are relationships just disgusting? Fuck this nightmare of a world.

You are correct 95% Sir. The other 4% that you fail to take into account are innocent teen relatuonships, but if you're older than 18 these are gone for you. 1% is probably the weddings of people who genuinely found love at an older age without materialistic persuits.

Enjoy watching your parents get sick and die, being a cog in the machine overrun by more successful people, and your jouveniles crushes get fucked and impregnated by random men. Bonus points for chronic diseases.

>How is any straight man supposed to kiss a woman on the lips if she’s ever sucked another guy’s dick?

You really can't with that thought in your head. Blowjobs are a perversion of the natural sex function anyways, so everyone who fell for it has tasted their or another man's dick by proxy. Degeneracy never pays, people in the west will learn that soon.

Attached: revolution.png (835x587, 155K)

>Maybe I should get her blacked too - because she may wonder about bbc?
oh that's a must these days. If your gf hasn't been blacked you're supposed to offer her up on your wedding night.

>oral sex
Why? If it doesn't create children, why bother?