Did /pol ever want to be a cop officer?

When did you grow out of it?

Attached: daca9d04f3096d72203ed80fbfd7e20f.png (1021x678, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w
youtube.com/watch?v=BmjB7TUroyE
youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope.

They don't really let you do anything cool anymore.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-14 at 9.52.26 PM.png (686x693, 619K)

I almost got to be one once. A friend of mine's uncle was a retiring state rep here in Massachusetts and he had like three jobs to fill before he left office and one of them was a state trooper job, highway patrol on the turnpike. He was old school Italian, so he just says to me one day, "Mikey, wanna be a cop? I gotta job I gotta fill. C'mon. Nothing to it, just ride around all day in a nice warm car. Retire in 20 years on full pay."

Should have called him on it.

After a few years in the military I realized I didn't really want to fight people everyday.

Attached: 1419001078-aaron_mcnamara_header.jpg (500x353, 47K)

how retarded do you have to be, how the fuck do you text that knowing that it can be traced to you! holy fuck

Does anyone else thing the NJ staties look like Nazis?

They look positively dystopian.

and deal with niggers and spics all day and night? I know somebody has to keep the animals at bay but I'd probably go insane doing it. I can barely tolerate them in my limited interactions with them.
much respect for LEO doing an impossible job though

he wasn't wrong

Attached: 1530409621151.jpg (528x543, 49K)

I'm federal LE but I'm switching agencies soon because mine is run by knuckle dragging retards

I stopped wanting to be a cop when I realized that the US government works for Jews... Cops work for the US government meaning being a cop = serving Jews

I'm too dumb to pass the exam,but i'd love to be a cop.Probably would either die in the first year after being shot by a random favelado or have fun killing after Bolsonaro gets in charge.

You start to clue in by high school that police are second tier losers.

Sounds like ATF.

i wanted to be an inventor, kinda like stu pickles and tim allen. now i do env consulting

>Did /pol ever want to be a cop officer?
Not a cop, but I did want to work for S.W.A.T. and or until I found out they are used like any other law enforcement officer for nefarious shit occasionally. Then I shifted my interest to INTERPOL, but the infighting between countries is insane. Too much paperwork.

t. ex MP

I'm not fit/strong enough to be a cop

No, I always respected cops but never wanted to one. I lost respect for them after my apartment was burglarized and I found half the stolen items at a buy/sell shop (closest thing to a pawn shop allowed by my state law) less than 2 blocks from my house.

only as a riot cop. If there was a reservist unit for riot police like there's reservists for the military I would do it just to push in hippie skulls with kick ass riot gear on.

Attached: 1544825544275.jpg (1000x713, 199K)

Yes and never. It's an awesome job. Just don't become a state trooper, all those Mickey Mouse motherfuckers do is write tickets all day, even to other cops. Become city police in a medium to big city where you're actually heavily needed so you don't have to be the one writing tickets and making the average dumbass who can't drive hate all of us.

There is real crime out there going on all day every day over the radio waves that you won't know about until you're initiated. If you support the interest of justice, sign up and join the fight. In reality we do not support the Jew, we support Justice.

After I left the Army I thought about becoming a cop. Changed my mind when I saw how gay our police force has become. Seriously, our cops make Bong cops look tough.

Attached: 08022018splnzpolicerainbowp-1.jpg (820x528, 123K)

My National Guard unit was full of cops. They would all share stories of shady shit they had done. I was already on my way to becoming a civil libertarian by that time and this totally put me off working with these people. Yes they will go door to door and seize your guns.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-14 at 10.08.41 PM.png (601x681, 244K)

oops wrong pic.

Attached: Marion_Armory.jpg (500x375, 47K)

I stopped wanting to be a cop once my brain started reaching the end of its development around 18-22 and I encountered cops and realized so many of them are stupid municipal thugs. They'd yell at me like I'm a dog while I'm running on public property because they were investigating an alarm nearby. They ambushed me and my gf sitting in my car on public property and harassed us for 20 minutes over literally absolutely nothing. They would pull me over more often if I drove a certain kind of car for the most questionable offenses and then mysteriously always let me go with a warning. They'd come up me sitting in my car at a park and open my door and look in my car just because they can.

But when I called the police for help they'd either hang up on me or reluctantly take 20 minutes to get to my house only to pound on my door closed fist.

Because of this I literally refuse to speak to police officers. I don't want to be near them. If they pull me over I do what ever I can to just make them go away by using the silent treatment.

So many cops have low-IQs and get paid obscene amounts of money to harass ordinary citizens around where I live.

The idea of a job keeping nigs in line really appealed to me. Chillin in a souped up V8, everyone gets the fuck out of your way in traffic. Really fun job for a smart person, and for no-BS type people. When I realized the interests I would be serving for the people at the very top would not be equal to the interests of my own kind. I realized it would be a bunch of kikes in a ZOG overlord tyranny. The 80's/90's Top Gun patriotism of America wore off rather quickly after 9/11, surprisingly. Only the government strength that came with that patriotism remained. While I respect cops for the risks they have to take every day, I still think they are tools of the state when it comes down to it. And they do a great job of keeping control of the niggers, for the most part. But, man. Cops can be retarded.

this. fucking this.

I wanted to be a rally car driver...

Fucking sweet hi vis paint job bro.

PDs don't do this because they feel like it, they usually get grant money if they buy faggot rainbow cars and pink breast cancer awareness cars.

>Yes they will go door to door and seize your guns.
You must be grateful to the state if they'll do so.
After the federal authorities approve that, of course.

No, never. I have a strange, intrinsic resentment of police officers, soldiers, and border patrol. Except for speeding, I'm a law-abiding citizen. Never been arrested. Been pulled over twice. But good god, I dislike cops severely.

This is how I see almost every cop that I don't know personally:
>average to below-average in high school
>has a massive ego, often correlated to a physical shortcoming
>has undeserved authority and power
>retardedly blue-collar stupid
>constantly enforcing laws in a manner that doesn't benefit the public safety

I was a cop for 10 years, but ultimately accepted I wasn't suited for the job. I never reconciled how I was raised, that you mind your fucking business, with being in a role where you have to be a terrier and sniff through everyone's shit. I never had any taste for hemming people up for stupid shit(read: laws I didn't agree with). So, rather than keep it up I decided it was best to step aside and do something else. The irony that I was someone who gave enough of a fuck about the spirit of the job to leave because I didn't give a fuck about the job when half the dudes on my shift were classical donut munchers wasn't lost on me.

Cops are universally going to be low IQ and thuggish. But what alternative is there?

Couldn't you have stayed and not be intrusive.

this pic is in top ten of strangest/most random ever seen, im so high.

youtube.com/watch?v=piWCBOsJr-w

Be foot soldier of Jewdicial system? No thanks. Necessary evil. Need less of them.

I figured they'd boot me anyway before 20. Or at least that's what my conscience told me. Tickets at the most low-ass trickle, warned people and didn't log anything. Avoided running plates because once you put someone through LEADS it flags that vehicle for months as a potential escalation even if it's nothing that important, and that puts officers at future stops on edge. Most of the time I was at a scene was when someone else had something pop off and I'd head over for backup(or we'd get a call for something). I was thinking that if I left, they'd get some FNG in but at least he might be passionate about what he was doing. It's too important a job for the mentality I had.

Checked and that's after 2.5 weeks on the job.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmjB7TUroyE

Attached: Brennum_kirkjur.jpg (400x269, 33K)

Jow Forumsice would sure kill a lot of niggers

Thought about it a lot when I was younger, and more recently when my city started going to shit and we had a massive police recruiting drive.

Then I remembered that they make less than some of our sanitation workers, get ambushed constantly by meth head multiple felons and murdered or crippled, and get publicly crucified for doing EXACTLY WHAT THE DEPARTMENT TELLS THEM TO in a violent situation.

I hope they all quit on the same day and tell "the community" to go fuck itself. Twenty minutes into that black pastors and neo-liberal middle class whites will unite and beg them to start executing gang-bangers in the streets.

It's all fun and games until you don't have armed men to keep the wolves from the door because you've disarmed yourself and fed the wolves for years.

Attached: 1541867728065.jpg (768x433, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM

Can you tell us more about stuff like this?

>It's prejudice

No, it's POST-JUDICE, LITERALLY. You interact with them, you see them with your own eyes, it's undeniable.

nobody fucking cares
what is the point even of a worthless pig. someone who can be brainwashed into somethings bad

friendly fire is turned on IRL, so no

>I'm switching agencies soon because mine is run by knuckle dragging retards
You expect the new one to be any different?

At least you get Commodores instead of Astras.