Defying Trump, US Senate votes to end US support for Yemen war

google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/12/defying-trump-senate-approves-yemen-resolution-181213201629972.html

Guess MAGA chuds are pro war and pro genocide now.

Attached: AD28D847-3A57-4C52-A8C7-AD7BA6980882.jpg (750x972, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-redsea/israel-warns-iran-of-military-response-if-it-closed-key-red-sea-strait-idUSKBN1KM5VM
archive.fo/6lcJx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump is friends with rand

Good job Republican senate.

41 pro genocide caucus

Attached: C78F16AB-F897-493C-8FF1-4EC3644E0277.jpg (750x1031, 281K)

Republicans mostly voted against this because they, like trump, are neocon hawks who love Saudis and Israelis. Funny how pol is neocons now.

>deepstate obama interference in Yemen is stopped by congress
>take that trump!!
yeah trump!
take that! lol

>trump is friends with Rand

Lol no

You little faggot. Deepstate WANTsaudis to kill Yemen. Guess you like 1 million dead children so far.

I fucking hate you war monger neocons. You faggots have such a hard on for trump you are pushing for endless war everywhere now. You are the very evil you ONCE denounced.

What is Syria?
What is Afghanistan?

So you support those wars as well?

They pick low hanging fruit like Yemen which isn't actually a US military action.

>Yemen which isn't actually a US military action.

I fucking hate uneducated retards like you. We have hunderds of us troops on the ground in Yemen since 2001. We have been drone striking the country since 2001. You are a fucking retard for not knowing this.

Q-tards are pathetic. Are you stupid enough to believe that Trump couldn’t end involvement in Yemen with a single phone call?

On al qaida in Yemen not the houthis you fucking moron two separate conflicts

Senators that voted against this:

Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Capito (R-WV)
Cassidy (R-LA)
Corker (R-TN)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cotton (R-AR)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Ernst (R-IA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Gardner (R-CO)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Hyde-Smith (R-MS)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kennedy (R-LA)
Kyl (R-AZ)
Lankford (R-OK)
McConnell (R-KY)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Perdue (R-GA)
Portman (R-OH)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rounds (R-SD)
Rubio (R-FL)
Sasse (R-NE)
Scott (R-SC)
Shelby (R-AL)
Sullivan (R-AK)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Wicker (R-MS)

This is why the Democrats are based. The republicans didn't have the balls to do this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 12.04.07 AM.png (1416x1272, 1.21M)

There is no difference. It’s a civil fucking war. Saudis won’t be destabilizing Yemen with USA

oh god no not yemen. we get tacos or something from there right?

Stop commenting on topics you have no clue retard. USA launched cruise missile strikes on Houthis and provides logistical support to the Saudis.

Qtards want more war. Like with Iran.

>Destabilizing
It was the Iran backed group that took control from the elected government wtf are you talking about

Source

>A-and when Trump doesn't veto, that will really prove he's BTFO by his own Senate!

>Iran back

Ok you are using Fox News teir talking points now.

47 sucking that Jew-cock too

Yeah the rockets they fire into Saudi Arabia built themselfs

It literally takes an act of congress for america to stop spending money and sending troops to destabilize Israel's enemies

>US Senate is now in the pay of the Iranian theocracy

Really makes me think.

I'm happy that both Senators from Montana voted to fuck off.

Attached: Montana Mountain Ranges.jpg (791x1024, 180K)

>Cruz (R-TX)

RATO

Attached: ted-cruz-rat1.jpg (460x525, 66K)

All the clueless retards in this thread.

Senate needs House support.

Paul Ryan just introduced a cockblocking Senate measure in his Farm Bill so Ryan delayed it to next years' Congress to debate Yemen.

This thread trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

>It’s takes the senate to stop supporting the elected government of Yemen in there fight against a Shia insugency that’s backed Iran that killed millions but it’s some how the saudis fault

It's literally congress' job...

>stop helping your allies because it makes liberals sad to see dead babies
Russia please invade us already

>Qtards
You get paid each time you guys say that? That's like saying "alt-right" just fyi it makes you look like a newbie dumb fuck. No one gives a fuck about Q, even to hate him, but outsiders

Graham Rubio and Paul stood up to Trump on this. It seems the neocons and libertarians are forming an alliance against ZioWahhabism

I’m not here to defend Q nerds but that’s a misrepresentation. Nobody is talking about starting war with Iran. They were supporting the protesters

lol

Attached: masterpo.jpg (245x251, 9K)

>muh Iran boogeyman
*yawn*

Get a load of this Q-tard

I don’t see how this any different from Russia aiding assad

Good. No more wasted money or lives in the litter box of the world.

>muh Iran

Attached: 15BC28AB-3149-4875-A266-C6F19FCA9E07.jpg (1337x1289, 248K)

>Muh Israel

This nigga retarded.

Attached: 1522797336674.jpg (600x385, 109K)

>pro war and pro genocide
If its against niggers, sandniggers, or kikes then yes we are.

Attached: I-can-get-behind-that.gif (300x224, 1.67M)

Qtards don't want anything. They approve of everything whether it's real or not. It's Bill Mitchellism.

Israel has nothing to do with the war in Yemen

And Iran does but don’t tell half the retards in this thread

Wrong. Saudi-Israeli Bab-el-Mandeb Strait Alliance
reuters.com/article/us-israel-redsea/israel-warns-iran-of-military-response-if-it-closed-key-red-sea-strait-idUSKBN1KM5VM
archive.fo/6lcJx

Are you sure about that?

assad has a longtime treaty with russia, very strongk
plus, some of those russian gas pipelines need to go through there
putin has a legitimate reason to be there
we do not
most of these 'wars' are all about those fucking gas lines
>insurgency
created by muslims to attack muslims
why should we interfere with no good reason?
>kids getting killed
nobody gave a shit before, why now?
you are all full of shit

Attached: 6486468.gif (310x207, 1.36M)

And Saudi Arabia doesn’t have a right to defend itself against a group that fired missiles in to it capital

>1 million dead children
>1 million dead muslims
WTF now I love genocide!

Attached: Better-dead-than-ahmed.gif (496x241, 627K)

>jews
anything that kills goys is okay with them

Attached: 65498984.jpg (1400x788, 312K)

>Muslims kill Muslims
Damn Jews

Ok I can see where you’re coming from here. The houthis are kind of extremist and they’re fighting against the secular government (which happens to be backed by Saudi Arabia). Most people here support the Houthis to fuck up the Saudis, because if the Saudis weren’t bogged down in Yemen, they’d have their military free to directly intervene in Syria.

what is that to us? we already sell them weapons we shouldn't help them at all.
why doesn't that fake prince just wipe out his neighbors using the jets and shit we sold him
>a group that fired missiles
ironic to see retards shoot at each other
sauds fire missiles too
did we get mad and take them out? no
we should have

Attached: 3294929342.jpg (720x720, 51K)

It doesn't matter.

War powers need House and Senate.

Paul Ryan cockblocked the Senate by saying the next congress that begins in January should debate Yemen by introducing it into his Farm Bill.

Senate can do all they want but its meaningless virtue signalling if they lack House support.

No they have no understanding of what’s happening in Yemen and just assume because cnn says the poor kids are dying in Yemen without actual explaining why or how it’s happening this has nothing to do with Syria.It has to deal with a country defending itself if you think Assad has the right to defend himself you can’t bitch when the same thing happens in Yemen

Yes let’s set the standard that the us will not defend its ally this Obama level foreign policies

It's over. This thread is fucking meaningless.

All the retards in this thread forgot about the existence of the House.

We will have to wait until January to find out if we will pull out of Yemen or not since Paul Ryan cockblocked the Senate over Yemen in the measure he inserted into the farm bill.

The Senate will be pretty different next year. Less RINOs.

The only Us troops in Yemen fighting al qaida in the east not the houthis in the west but yes let’s pull out and let al qaida operate freely what could go wrong.

I would love to see Iran crush Israel while the dual citizens in our congress are forced to watch.

Attached: Rouhani kek.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>This is why the Democrats are based. The republicans didn't have the balls to do this.

it's because jews don't punch left and because Republicans that don't back Israel will be forced out of the party.

Iran can barely keep their own Muzzies in line, Mehmet.

Remember how you americans celebrated in the streets when bin laden was killed? USA has always been a warmongering world police shithole everyone makes fun of.

>believing msm

nice try Sol, get ready for a muzzie to put a bullet in your head.

Attached: Tacitus_Histories.jpg (601x790, 173K)

yes, republican voted to end the war.

Democrats are the warmongers now who have a hard on for killing russians

Legit to be honest. I still remember when they refused to take Little in for not endorsing Israel. All I want to know is how come Israel's lobbies are more influential with republican party than it is with the democrats. My guess is that it is because of christian zionism and American christians desiring to serve god's chosen.

Attached: 1543113618252.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

>it makes you look like a newbie dumb fuck.
>newbie

I found the fucking newfag.

Attached: 1256519926211.jpg (600x433, 37K)

Democrats aren't principled, they're opportunistic partisans. DRUMPF BAD!!! They didn't complain when Obama was presiding over military involvement in Yemen.

Muzzies kill anyone non-Muzzie so it's a moot point, Mehmet.

You clearly don't follow middle eastern geopolitics. Obama supported the war. But people like Sanders didn't. And Trump supports the war no matter what. Our government wanted to reestablish the old north Yemen and south yemen borders. But the Saudis didn't want that and wanted take over all of Yemen. Thus dragging the war for god knows how long. This is what the republicans want. They still support Saudi Arabia despite the blockade and the largest man-made humanitarian crisis in the world. Millions are in danger. And the republicans still endorse that. Sanders was the one to make this happen. I remember him not participating in AIPAC during the 2016 election. He is the only US politician that is not for sale.

Attached: 1538752547030.jpg (1167x313, 127K)

I'm just saying 99% of this thread forgot that Congress includes both House and Senate and war powers require both parts not just one part.

Ryan pulled a trick and said only the next Congress can debate Yemen pullout.

So yeah, pack it up. All that is left is Rand Pual and Sanders milking the media attention despite no House support.

I'm in favor of less military spending unless it's on American soil, so thanks I guess?

Gonna be funny to see Tlaib and Omar repeat their Iran-supplied talking points in the debate.

Tim Kaine was on NPC News this afternoon saying something about congress' ability to reign in presidential powers to wage war being one of the top concerns for the constitution. The temporary war powers which were granted in the first place to a democrat (LBJ) by a democratic congress, and ignored whenever a democrat (Clinton, Obama) decided that without declaring war or having authorization from congress to bomb a foreign country.

This is the same man who runs on a platform of sanctuary cities and repealing the 2nd amendment holding a conversation about how important is it to stay constitutional here and reign in super duper dangerous president Trump who has invaded a grand total of 0 countries. It doesn't surprise me that idiots still get duped by such transparent two faced behavior, but I guess it's just shocking on some level to hear people who actively want to destroy this nation and everything it's ever been and stood for while wrapping themselves in the flag and the constitution.

Anyway, we have no business helping to blow up sandniggers in Yemen, so good. End it.

I doubt "Neocon fund the opposition so that we can get more tax payer money" will ever EVER try to stop any sort of war

Especially in a country that the average retard American has never heard of

Attached: mfw profits are never found.png (1049x678, 98K)

>"Everyone who doesn't sell out to the jews is an Iranian shill"

post proof or it never happened

Attached: 1521454316668.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Redpill me on why Trump cares about Yemen. This seems more like a case where Trump pretended to care and congress REEEE'd into doing what he actually wanted all along.

Since our troops aren't directly involved why should I give a fuck?

>Redpill me on why Trump cares about Yemen.

because Kushner/Israel cares about Yemen.

Fuck off, Mehmet.

Good.

Plays right into Trumps hand, this way Trump can act like “oh gee sorry Saudi guess I can’t help, but I tried!”

Letting congress be the “bad guy”.

Gee I wonder why too

China Stopped Buying U.S. Oil. and started buying from Saudi Arabia recently, American Neo-Cons are going fucking nuts

They're doing everything they can to try to destroy Saudi's at the moment

Google Saudi Arabia and look at news and you'll find a whole shit load of publications that talk about """"the saudi problem""" and listing a bunch of fake genocides and killings the saudi's have done

Attached: hmmmmhmhmhm.png (531x416, 98K)

Prime example from Forbes

Attached: ha.png (1289x825, 480K)

Trump doesn't care. Trump doesn't do shit. Because he knows jackshit about geopolitics. It is the people he surrounds himself with that do everything. This is how Trump is practically Saudi Arabia's bitch.

Attached: little bitch.png (1596x1094, 1.25M)

On the contrary, I agree with Sanders. It's high time we returned to constitutional government. We should immediately repeal the War Powers act.
While we're at it, we should also repeal Obamacare, medicare, social security, welfare, funding for planned parenthood, every law infringing on the 2A, the federal reserve, and immediately secure our national borders.
Something tells me the left only waves the constutution around when it suits them, though.

I know you're a Muslim so not exactly the most intelligent of "people" but incase you're dumbass didn't know the US needs a continuous flow of oil at all times. Rememebr 1976. Saudi Arabia needs the US to keep Iran from BTFOing them and the US needs oil. Not to mention they buy our weapons, and could easily get them from Russia or China. It's a mutual thing, retard.

kek this is not 1976. The US is now the largest producer of oil. And Iran already expressed that they are ready to re-establish ties with the US. That is one of the reasons they were happy with the Iran deal. But Israel and Saudi Arabia were not happy. So the lobbies did their work. And the Saudis don't need just weapons. They need protection. Which the US provides, Remember that the US has the leverage to put pressure on the Saudis to be more rigorous to human rights in their war. But instead choose to turn a blind eye.

Attached: 1534522939717.png (1418x536, 145K)

I don't know, he seemed pretty intent on ending the war with ISIS, actually tried wiping them out unlike the previous presidents who wanted endless war. I'm fine with ending it, but maybe he wasn't finished there yet.

/thread

>vote to end support for SA behind Trump
>10.000+ american jobs are lost in the weapons industry
>TRUMP BAD!