Descendants of the ancient and good Aryan race battle for world supremacy against descendants of the evil Khazarian...

>Descendants of the ancient and good Aryan race battle for world supremacy against descendants of the evil Khazarian Empire

This shit isn't real, right? Am I in a fucking game?!

Attached: mind blown.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

Attached: 1531017241126.jpg (3037x3636, 3.57M)

Attached: 1514602917353.jpg (2404x3716, 3.91M)

Attached: 1514540831942.jpg (569x738, 101K)

Attached: 1544686814708.jpg (694x915, 319K)

Good job, user

Drop the good and evil and sure, it sounds a lot like every other conflict in history.
Why would this one be special? Because the ones facing extinction is you? Well that's too bad, don't expect the world to care tho. The fact your opponents eats children will do nothing to grant you some divine intervention at the last moment. There will be no ray of heavenly light dissolving the forces of darkness.
You will win by the strength of your willpower, ability to organise and resist, winning the hearts and minds, actual fucking guerrilla ops when they shut down your grid, subsistence survival and rebuilding.... or humanity will be a slaves and cattle to the Khazars. Forever.

sometimes the truth really is stranger than fiction user

Attached: ihaveonedream.jpg (2193x921, 315K)

what is that, his tomb or monument or what?

Inside the monument above the elevator

Goiing upppppp

Attached: 1535487607089.png (507x631, 237K)

It's the most normal thing in the world to inherit ancient conflicts. That's because we also inherit the objects (territory, infrastructure) that created these problems to begin with. You're not special.

that is . . most . . peculiar. not that there's anything wrong with yoga, but wtf is it doing there?

Attached: 1517398216270.jpg (6343x8464, 3.49M)

B-but I dont want to fight unless it's an easy sure win for I am a sunshine patriot. Plz do it for me so that if you win I can give you a cheer and if you loose I can submit to our overlords, put you to the gallows and be given a small worldly reward for my cowering at the cost of my freedom.

>not that there's anything wrong with yoga

Attached: yoga.jpg (300x429, 87K)

One person wrote a book so it's bad now? GET NEW PROXIES JIDF. Better yet kill yourselves.

The word “religion” derives from the Latin root “religare,” which means “union,” The word “yoga” is derived from the Sanskrit root “yug” which also means “union,” At their base, the different traditions of East and West describe the same goal: union with Divinity. Religious traditions provide the map that one must follow in order to reach unification with the Divine. Every religion seeks to express the same core knowledge. But one needs the right tools in order to read the map. With the right tools and their proper use and aspirant of any religion or tradition may enter into direct experiential knowledge of the Divine. It can be seen, then, that there is truly one science, one path, but appearing with different names and faces. (For narrow is the gate and straitened the way that leads to life, and they are few who find it. Matthew 7: 13-14) In Greek, the narrow path is called Gnosis, which means “knowledge.” In Hebrew, the same narrow path is called Daath, which also means “knowledge.” This path is represented by the famous Tree of Knowledge in the book of Genesis. And the clue to entering into the direct experience of God can be found through understanding the symbol of the Tree of Knowledge. Genesis, the Judeo-Christian teaching of creation was written as a means to pass down the knowledge of the Great Arcanum to those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear. Its inception was influenced by both Eastern and Western traditions in order to provide humanity a Key contained in the foundation of all the great religions of the world.

*BRRAAAAP*

Can't wait for Iran to kill all of you.

ha, get rekt occult fagg. Make sure you do your yoga goy.

Technically they're really not khazars, but yea about right.

>goy
Iran will kill you.

ok so there is ordinary dot-head yoga, and then this Crowley "yoga" that i wasn't aware of. learning things from my neighbors to the north! what a glorious night to be on political korean comic strips webpage.

okay. Are you moarphious by chance?

guess which yoga westerners practice.

aww fug now there's also jude-oga ?!? i have no idea how to read that chart but consider it saved

What do the number mean mason

not if the AI does it first. HH

this actually explains why i've always been instinctively drawn to taoist/chinese martial art style of qigong but just felt weird and creeped out by 'yoga', even though they would seem to have a lot of similarities on the surface

yeah, it's sex magic / blood magic occult bullshit.
> inb4 its stretching and breathing.

You're pretty delusional if you think we stand a chance.

I wanna tell you about Texas Radio and the Big Beat.