You have 7 seconds to say why you're not Roman Catholic

Attached: 1508452489246.jpg (1024x764, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 32
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Pope wears a Yamalka. Why?
Because Catholicism was literally subverted by the Jews 200 years ago. The subversion got worse and worse until now it is fully subverted Jewish controlled slave religion.

The Pope wears a Yamalka as a sign of subservience to his Jewish masters.

magdalene laundries

The pedophilia mostly. Also the Pope has done absolutely nothing to protect middle eastern Christians from ISIS. No reason to pretend to care about this religion anymore.

Source?

filioque
papal supremacy
pedo shit

No likey cum in the bum

entire organization is sorely outdated and also full of systemic buggery

cause I'm Orthodox

Cause I was raised Mormon, and Roman Catholics very rarely practice what they preach.
Also all of the child-rape.

Attached: 1505004942211.jpg (185x250, 8K)

Anointed pederasts and hoarders of wealth, largely support leftist ideology to placate the hordes of Mexicans that still fill their pews.

uncovered shoulders in a church?
shameless whores

Because God is dead, sweetie.

Just kidding. I was born and raised in a Ukrainian-Catholic family. My issues with Catholicism are primarily to do with: the consubstantial nature of the trinity, pervasive pedophilia committed (and facilitated) by priests, and the eucharist.

Other than that, love the imagery and art.

>2018
>Religions
>Not woke

theyre not naked, its a strapless dress. ill assume the source is any fucking wedding

I'm Orthodox

They literally banned the bible and put a their own man in an elevated position between you and god and tell you to listen to him as if it were the voice of god.

cuz im not a stinky shitskin papal jester

Swiss guard tho

Murder all semitic cults

Still, unacceptable. They should have some kind of material to cover their shoulders as long as they are inside.

That's why God left America.

kneel
sit
stand
kneel
sit
kneel
sit
stand

Not a pedophile

Sedevacantism

Pope Paul IV, Bull Cum ex Apostolatus Officio, Feb. 15, 1559: “6. In addition, [by this Our
Constitution, which is to remain valid in perpetuity, We enact, determine, decree and
define:] that if ever at any time it shall appear that any Bishop, even if he be acting as an
Archbishop, Patriarch or Primate; or any Cardinal of the aforesaid Roman Church, or, as
has already been mentioned, any legate, or even the Roman Pontiff, prior to his
promotion or his elevation as Cardinal or Roman Pontiff, has deviated from the
Catholic Faith or fallen into some heresy:
(i) the promotion or elevation, even if it shall have been uncontested and by the
unanimous assent of all the Cardinals, shall be null, void and worthless;
(ii) it shall not be possible for it to acquire validity (nor for it to be said that it has thus
acquired validity) through the acceptance of the office, of consecration, of subsequent
authority, nor through possession of administration, nor through the putative
enthronement of a Roman Pontiff, or Veneration, or obedience accorded to such by all,
nor through the lapse of any period of time in the foregoing situation;
(iii) it shall not be held as partially legitimate in any way…
(vi) those thus promoted or elevated shall be deprived automatically, and without need
for any further declaration, of all dignity, position, honour, title, authority, office and
power…

What Francis Really Believes
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE

>Mormon
>666
Makes sense.

>God left.

Do you read the shit you type?

whats wrong with what he said?

I don't miss that shit from childhood.

I am a Catholic. I just wish the Pope was.

Digits of Satan have spoken.

>Still, unacceptable. They should have some kind of material to cover their shoulders as long as they are inside.

Spoken like a true goat fucker.

>1950
core of the country made up of middle class, christian, nuclear families
>2018
82 genders, fagots roaming the streets, communist indoctrinating your kids, immigrants and blacks out of control, taking over and shitting on what remains of your culture

Yeah, I'd say that's a definition of God having left.

>Abandoning a religion because marxists and homosexuals, freemasons, and jews have infiltrated it and tried to destroy it
Brave

>ignoring the two reasons I put ABOVE pedoshit

Not willing to cede powers of God almighty to fallible men.

You know the whole 666 thing is misinterpreted, don't you?

How's the HIV and abortion going over there in Poland?

>They banned the bible
The Douay-Rheims New Testament came out before the King James bible
What are you talking about?

Because I am from The One Unchanged Apostolic Orthodox Church of Jesus Christ, therefore not a heretic

All this shit started in Europe. Not USA.

hey, sorry to burst your prottie bubble, but being covered moderately in church goes back longer than islam, originating in Orthodoxy... Russians and Greeks still do it in monasteries...

i don't like raping children

When they test him for HIV, tell him to think positive.
LOL

Because I'm not a pedophile.

>HIV
other then a scandal of some nigger coming here and infecting some sluts in early 2000s I haven't heard of any outbreak, don't know anybody that had it (and I hang with some degenerates). Not really a concern when hooking up with girls.
>abortion
We past a law a couple of years ago banning all abortion other then when birth can kill a mother.
Had a lot of out women chimp out, but who would listen.

I'm born again.

Attached: 1429331429179.jpg (240x285, 34K)

I'm a Born Again Roman.

Attached: covenanter_flag.jpg (736x756, 142K)

>Priests fucking boys left unchecked for years.
> Cover your shoulders.

I guess you're right.

*passed

Cuz y’all crazy

My point is the pedo/homo infiltration is not a reason to be against them theologically.

Henry VIII and the reformation.

thats catholics you moron, i bet you have guitars in your church kek

Baptist

Based
Also same

imputation

Sexual abuse at the hands of priests was massively overblown by (((the media))). Not only did it demonize Catholic priests everywhere, but it also proved to be extremely profitable for the (((lawyers))) involved. The Jews now can point at Catholics whenever questioned about why so many of them are pedophiles.

It’s why everybody knows that Jerry Sandusky’s mother was Catholic but beyond knowing that his father’s parents came from Poland, their history was lost to time. One look at his face and it becomes kinda obvious. Even Joe Paterno, who was basically God at the time, got his statue, wins, career and legacy totally shoah’d.

Attached: 59A8003E-0CA1-4CE6-A3AD-101ABC380E30.jpg (900x600, 108K)

I'm Henry the eighth I am
Henry the eighth I am, I am
I got married to the widow next door
She's been married seven times before
And every one was an Henry (Henry)
She wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam (no Sam)
I'm her eighth old man, I'm Henry
Henry the eighth I am
Second verse same as the first
I got married to the widow next door
She's been married seven times before
And every one was an Henry (Henry)
She wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam (no Sam)
I'm her eighth old man, I'm Henry
Henry the eighth I am
I got…

But I am one though.

Also,
>pic showing protestant building interior

> I go to church

I am cultured, unlike you.

yeah, the whole "it was the french philosophers" argument.
You injected it into pop culture and let it rise, because you can't control your jewish population.
Also, you're the ones who made a big deal of freeing blacks and even made one president.
Take some responsibility, Cletus.
so nice of you, now say something in another language other than "cruza mi frontera, por favor"

>Also all of the child-rape.

Jesus Dude!, why are you bragging about all the Mormon child-rapes? That some sick shit there!

Attached: There_was_no_candy.jpg (640x365, 86K)

>not practicing science

Attached: 1472175099862.jpg (485x441, 52K)

I don't want my dicky dwiddled by a deacan.

>Sexual abuse at the hands of priests was massively overblown by (((the media))).

Travel here to Pittsburgh and try to blow that rhetoric. You're retarded.

I go to church too, just yknow, without any protestant heretical bullshit there

because i am afraid of being wrong and the problem of evil shows it is wrong to believe in an omnibenevolent, omniscient, and omnipotent God

>picveryrelated.jpeg

Attached: 1544331998200.jpg (700x600, 81K)

Go cum in a Pączki and feed it to your mother. How's that for injection?

because I'm straight

Because when I go to church it's like a fucking multi cultural festival.

no gods, no kings, only man

I don't. That apparently went above you.

Because i don't have any faith any Religion and am not gonna pretend to have it when i do not but even if i did have it somewhat i would not take it seriously at all.

This theory only holds water with brainlets, fren.

Attached: 1543276119382.jpg (657x527, 40K)

This is a deeply flawed line of logic. We were given the power of choice and God told us that there was good and evil. We have chosen the easy path for a long time which leads to sin and evil.

>I don't.
and with that, you are below me. Thankfully you wont be sharing heaven with me

What's the problem with the Eucharist ?

The Pope in general. No one man should have that much power in the one true religion. I don't get praying to saints and Mary and statues and stuff, rosary beads are strange, and there's just a lot of stuff that I don't think makes sense.

Amen brother

Attached: Archbishop Sheen.jpg (630x830, 76K)

Not low IQ enough to want to follow a coopted ideology that serves as institutional aid to global Jewry. In before purity spiraling and anons not wanting to recognize the way Catholicism is weaponized against the white race, and the self preservation instincts of all races.

Mormonism isn't Christianity, it's Saintanism because they're all about exaltation (rather than salvation) and that you one day will become a Saint (i.e. a god)

Attached: 1537742159630.png (523x472, 41K)

Attached: B9143B0F-9383-49E4-A5DE-2E00525DB05A.jpg (700x720, 141K)

don't like fucking kids enough to justify having to eat jesus' cracker ass and drinking his fucking blood laden with sugar
maybe if they made it cheese and sausage i'd be all in on raping kids 24/7 for god
then again, why not just become a muslim?

Jesus said eat me so they did.

Going to church alone would make me feel sad

>*waits 8 seconds*
What are you gonna do about it chr*stcuck?

>using genesis as an argument against a christian
hoo boy maybe thatll work against a kike but not against me

>Responsibility
Like taking responsibility for fucking little boys?

okay. then why does God make people who cannot choose between good and evil? i.e.the criminally evil, or insane? some people's psychopathy doesn't allow the choice between good and evil, their minds are simply crippled

Indeed.
The first bible in the vernacular tongue as translated by the Catholic Church by St Jerome; written in 400 A.D. when St. Jerome translated the Bible from the original languages into Latin, Latin was the language of the people (in the west). This Bible is commonly called the Vulgate, the common version. Even after a thousand years, Latin still remained the universal language in Europe.

Translating the Bible into the vernacular languages during the Middle Ages was simply impractical. Most vernacular languages at that time did not have an alphabet, so they could not be put into written form. Also only a few people could read. The few educated persons, who could read, could also read Latin. This situation did not create a great demand for a vernacular Bible nor promote a popular devotion to personal Bible reading.

In 7th century Britain, before English was even a language, Caedmon, a monk of Whitby, paraphrased most of the Bible into the common tongue. During the early 8th century, St. Bede the Venerable also translated parts of the Bible into the language of the common British people. On his death bed in 735, he translated the Gospel of St. John. Also in this period, Bishop Eadhelm, Guthlac and Bishop Egbert worked on Saxon Bibles. During the 9th and 10th centuries, King Alfred the Great and Archbishop Aelfric worked on Anglo-Saxon (Old English) translations. After the Norman conquest of 1066, a need for an Anglo-Norman Bible arose, so the Church produced several translations, e.g. Salus Animae (1250). In 1408 the provincial council of Oxford made it clear that vernacular translations could receive approval from the Church. In 1582 the famous Douay-Rheims New Testament translation was completed, while the Old Testament was finished in 1609. Ironically the Douay-Rheims New Testament influenced the King James Bible.

Attached: 1508391137551.png (459x499, 136K)

Based and true

This guy gets it.

Because Papist theology is full of heresies ?

Apparently you're Jesus Christ superstar.

I'd be another one of those Spanish Catholics who goes to Church every Easter and Christmas but not every sunday, nor morning mass, nor for repentance but ill get last rites like every other Catholic.

>cuz of the free will between good and evil

again, could god have created a universe with free-will but without evil?

You are more likely to be changed by a toxic environment than you are to change it. Good on him.

Here's the entire chapter. Oh wait, you haven't graduated from third grade reading comprehension. I guess we'll have to wait until you're 18 to post here.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 32

Attached: 1531208929045.jpg (402x600, 26K)

I live in Pittsburgh you memeflagging sack of shit