I've never seen a headline with such a big font on Drudge

Wtf is going on? This looks like it's bigger than WWIII. This looks like def con 4 material.

Attached: DrudgeRedAlert.jpg (1897x566, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-would-happen-if-all-three-branches-of-the-U-S-government-were-killed-no-matter-how-unlikely-it-would-be
globalnews.ca/news/4622546/japanese-island-disappears/
biblehub.com/esv/psalms/115.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6496973/Trump-admits-trade-war-China-takes-credit-economic-slowdown.html
cnbc.com/2018/03/27/north-korea-silent-amid-talk-of-trump-kim-jong-un-meeting.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-russia-ukraine-g7-1.4927879
startribune.com/nasa-s-first-look-tiny-asteroid-is-studded-with-boulders/502387241/
bwcio.businessworld.in/article/Ukrainian-Authorities-Thwart-Massive-Cyberattack/05-12-2018-164932/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-17/trump-considering-kinetic-military-action-north-korea-including-sudden-strike
jewishtreats.org/2017/10/a-look-at-raven.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obamacare is dead user. All thanks to Trump. We're heading into the golden age

Shoot yourself nigger

Can you post a screenshot of drudge where he used a bigger font and all in red caps? This is historical.

>if you can't out vote em
>take away their health insurance and kill em

We're at a turning point. Hillary will be indicted soon. This is it fellow pedes.

Matt is very careful about using the red color and big fonts. This is not a joke. Major happening on the way. Holy shit, it's happening! Hillary is going to prison!

That'd be cool but honestly none of us really care anymore. You shills are weird

What did he mean by that?

Attached: JudgeDredd.jpg (780x439, 62K)

Attached: 1544070363155.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Go read rhe the link retard

Not shilling. Consequences will never be the same. Matt has kept his site very neutral for the last 23 years. This is VERY unusual. I think it foreshadows something WAY bigger. Hillary is going to prison. This is it!

Attached: 1544754962754.jpg (540x786, 38K)

This is going to turn into a mega hot potato for 2020.

Especially if the new SC with Gorsuch and Kavanaugh kill it once and for all.

There is not going to be a replacement. It will be impossible to achieve. ACA itself just barely passed with a one party supermajority.

This is the beginning of the end fellow pedes. Stock on ammo, hide your wife and your children. Go the bunker. This ruling is what will start WWII and the next civil war in the U.S. The powder keg is about to explode.

>conservatives idolize Matt Drudge
>a literal gay jew

Is he actually a fag? He looks like a fag

THIS IS the Straw that broke the camel's back!!!! Yellow vests will protest all around the country. This is it. The gibme that crowd will storm the Whit7e House.

>before government regulated healthcare everyone just died

Imagine being this dumb

Isn't obamacare just forcing you to pay for insurance?

Yes.
Maybe love to ignore it's just giving insurance companies tens of millions of new customers.

Well thats good news. I couldn't afford to buy insurance for my wife last year and this year. My employer only provided healthcare for me, no family members. I lost my job recently and just looked at the exchange, the cheapest bronze plan for me while unemployed was just over $500 a month for some insane deductible and I can't afford it. Maybe now we can all afford to go to the fucking doctor again soon.

so why is insurance about 50% more expensive now?

This is the Illuminati signal to crash the economy. Mark my word and screencap this shit. We're about to enter the mother of all depression. People will jump from rooftops. The U.S is about to go bankrupt. The stock market will collapse entirely during the Christmas holidays. The BIG red font is a globalist secret signal to start Operation Take Down Trump. You've been warned. Sell you house now, short the stock market, sell all your stocks.

I'M NOT JOKING! AND NOT SHILLING! Red alert, this is the sign that many have been waiting for.

"It will happen when the weather cools:.

There's not even a siren light thingie tho

Three branches will become one.

quora.com/What-would-happen-if-all-three-branches-of-the-U-S-government-were-killed-no-matter-how-unlikely-it-would-be

An Island will drift away.

Japanese island vanishes after winds and drift ice wear it away

globalnews.ca/news/4622546/japanese-island-disappears/

Same thing why tuition has skyrocketed

so general price fixing and inflation? cool.

Idols will speak and move about.

biblehub.com/esv/psalms/115.htm

Not to us, O Lord, not to us, but to your name give glory,
for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness!

2Why should the nations say,
“Where is their God?”
3Our God is in the heavens;
he does all that he pleases.

4Their idols are silver and gold,
the work of human hands.
5They have mouths, but do not speak;
eyes, but do not see.
6They have ears, but do not hear;
noses, but do not smell.
7They have hands, but do not feel;
feet, but do not walk;
and they do not make a sound in their throat.
8Those who make them become like them;
so do all who trust in them.

9O Israel,a trust in the Lord!
He is their help and their shield.
10O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord!
11You who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord!

12The Lord has remembered us; he will bless us;
he will bless the house of Israel;
he will bless the house of Aaron;
13he will bless those who fear the Lord,
both the small and the great.

14May the Lord give you increase,
you and your children!
15May you be blessed by the Lord,
who made heaven and earth!

16The heavens are the Lord’s heavens,
but the earth he has given to the children of man.
17The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any who go down into silence.
18But we will bless the Lord
from this time forth and forevermore.

The belly of the dragon will drip water

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6496973/Trump-admits-trade-war-China-takes-credit-economic-slowdown.html

Basically government is forcing a product while guaranteeing to cover costs.

Attached: OCARENOCARE.jpg (1914x786, 268K)

Two voices will call out in silence that all will hear.

North Korea is quiet while the White House scrambles to coordinate talks between President Trump and Kim Jong Un

cnbc.com/2018/03/27/north-korea-silent-amid-talk-of-trump-kim-jong-un-meeting.html

lol
>inb4 Trump takes it all down, bucks all debt, abandons fiat currency, issues new currency based on American labor and production
good luck, kikes, we have figured out your game and we are done playing it
crash your own bullshit on top of yourselves, you're not fooling us or taking us with you any more
I hope you all fucking die

dumbass. wwii already happened.

A rock will stand on seven hills (G7).

Canada led joint G7 statement condemning Russian aggression in Ukraine: Freeland
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-russia-ukraine-g7-1.4927879

The star will gorge itself on clay.

startribune.com/nasa-s-first-look-tiny-asteroid-is-studded-with-boulders/502387241/

There's no liquid water on the asteroid, but there's plenty of it in the form of wet clay.

We're paying for all the jackasses and losers who couldn't be bothered to get a job and/or pay for their insurance before. You know, they had better shit to spend money on, like drugs or whatever.

sorry, should have clarified. It is about 50% more expensive for 2019 insurance than it was for 2018 insurance.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

bwcio.businessworld.in/article/Ukrainian-Authorities-Thwart-Massive-Cyberattack/05-12-2018-164932/

"It’s this later path that has led to election tampering, alleged assassinations, statism and adventurism. Without a change in leadership, it’s naive to expect that the Russian Bear will quiesce and retire to its cave, let alone find a third path fostering innovation, energising a people and engaging in a new peace with the West, the East and the Middle East.

The rod and the ring will strike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

Trump Considering "Kinetic Military Action" On North Korea Including "Sudden Strike"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-17/trump-considering-kinetic-military-action-north-korea-including-sudden-strike

We're almost there.

The ravens will starve.

RAVEN (Heb. בֵרֹוע) is a predator bird mentioned in the Pentateuch among the unclean birds is "every raven after its kind" (Lev. 11:15).

The reference is to the genus Corvus of which four species are found in Israel, three black (cf. Song 5:11) and one, very prevalent near inhabited areas, the hooded crow, Corvus corone, which has a gray back and belly and a black head and wings. It is commonly found in Jerusalem where it nests in high trees. Metal spikes were placed on the roof of the Temple to prevent ravens, undoubtedly attracted by the remains of sacrifices, from sitting on these (Mid. 4:6) and disturbing the Temple service with their raucous cries. These sounds are particularly strident during hot spells at the beginning of summer, when the "youngravens" leave the nest. Although already grown, the young are incapable of finding food, and since they have a voracious appetite, their parents fly to and fro in search of food for them, the air being filled with their cries, and hence the description: "He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry" (Ps. 147:9). These young ravens cry, as it were, to God to satisfy their hunger, as it says in Job (38:41): "Who provideth for the raven his prey, when his young ones cry unto God…?"

A Look at the Raven
jewishtreats.org/2017/10/a-look-at-raven.html

Who cares what this fucking kike does

I FUCKING HATE YOU REPUBLICAN SCUM
I'M FUCKING POOR AS SHIT, TOO OLD FOR PARENT'S HEALTHCARE AND WAS ABOUT TO SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE BECAUSE ITS THE LAST DAY
NOW THEY AREN'T FUCKING TAKING NEW CUSTOMERS
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 1544684533036.jpg (168x168, 8K)

Mystery solved. You can all now stop obsessing over this prophecy..

Because I have solved it.

My findings are absolute and unconditional.

maybe you shouldn't have waited until the last day you faggot idiot

Kys, the world will be a better place if you do so. Make us all a favor. Sleep tight user.

Attached: nazipepe.jpg (620x620, 42K)

Let's vote for someone that will bring back eugenic policies.

>AND WAS ABOUT TO SIGN UP FOR OBAMACARE
Get the fuck out of Texas faggot.