What do I do?

I'm at home constantly with no motivation to do anything. I don't have any reason to go out. The times I do go out I get tired and more drained.

I go for a 3.5mile walk now every other day because it is nice now but I don't get any enjoyment from it, just feel nothing.

What should I do? I don't have any friends, I don't do much but I want to change. I've wanted to change for a while now but I'm lazy, not disciplined, and spoiled. I quit right away because I lose all energy quickly.

I don't take care of myself and eat a lot just to feel something good. My games don't give me much enjoyment either.

I'm 21, male, and kinda fat(5'8 200lbs). I do have depression(diagnosed) but I don't believe myself and think I'm faking it even though that's what people with depression think(?).

Please help.

Attached: djnx8r5l9va01.png (400x300, 167K)

You will never have the energy to do any of the things in life that would actually help you. Sorry, but you're fucked forever.

I've been through the same thing lately but due to other reasons.
You are experiencing the complete lack of a daily ritual. The solution is setting one.
Do it even if you bleed while doing so. It's the only thing that can cure that and give some menaing back to you (assuming you make something the least bit productive with it).

Start with sunday. Sunday is the perfect day to set what you will do for the rest of the week, at which time and for how long.
DO IT EVEN IF YOU START BLEEDING.

What do I do? Can you give me an idea?

Look, I don't know much of your life, but start by organizing it.
Set out times of the day you organize your shit. You clean your room, you do ACTUAL food, clean dishes, that stuff. Starting with that will already clean up the fog in your head, but do it consistently, again, even if you have to bleed.

Afterwards that sensation will come back, but you'll notice it's different. It isn't anymore about being pure trash, it's about wanting more. To do something productive. Then you'll have to figure out yourself what you want and program it.

Not him but I'll add that an exercise routine, even one with brief workouts, helps a bunch too, have something like stronglifts 5x5 in your daily ritual.

Nice.

you're going to eventually die and cease existing for all eternity. that's a fact. if you choose to be a fat lazy shit who does nothing between now and then, then that's what your life will be. it'll be super easy, and nobody will stop you. people live their lives like that all the time. nobody is gonna come along to magically save you, or change your life. if you choose to be shit, you will be shit. you don't want to change; you want to want to change. if you wanted to change more than you wanted to be lazy, you would have done it already.

the only way out is to make different choices, all day, every day, for the rest of your life, and nobody will ever force you to do it. that's what it comes down to. right now, you can choose to sit on your ass and feel sorry for yourself and complain to the internet, or you can choose to go out and do something with the next few hours. of course it's easy to sit on your ass, and it's hard to force yourself to go do something, but nothing worth having comes easily. making that hard choice, that is how you commit. that's what you gotta do to change. you make the choice that gets you closer to the goals you want to accomplish or the life you want to lead before you check out.

I get what you are saying, but 2 things.
>How? What you said is common knowledge enough. Try spicing it up with the "how to".
>Take a chill pill.

if it sounds like common sense, it's because it is. you already know the answers. you get things by working for them, you achieve great heights through extraordinary efforts. you improve your life by doing things that improve your life. everyone knows this. so why do people still make bad decisions, and do the easy thing that hurts them, when they know that doing the harder thing would make their life better? that's a question with no real single answer, and that's why nobody can give you a list of steps to take in order to make better decisions.

i do take your point with the chill pill comment, i don't mean to be a complete asshole, but my point is that it's that serious. every choice matters. every decision impacts the next one. doing nothing with your life and dying with regrets is very, very easy, and it's very real. it can and will happen to you if you let it, and it's good for you to be afraid of that. you need to realize that you DO have something to lose, and you're losing it with every passing day: time, which can be spent improving your life, or not. you need to be more afraid of that loss, of regret, and of waste than you are of trying, of being tired, of giving something your all.

just try to be perfectly honest with yourself: you decide to do a thing, or you decide not to do a thing, or you decide not to decide. you own those choices, and you own the outcomes. if that doesn't make you want to try, then lay down and surrender. nobody will stop you. your choices are real, and failure does happen to good people.

Again dude, everything you are saying I agree with. It's just that the guy doesn't feel the same drive as you do right now and can't just Kaminari his way through the heavens.

He has to start at the basics and go up from there building more self respect, but your post isn't bad by any means.

Where should i write it all down ? I could do it in my phone but i'd just stop doing it the next day and just forget about it and think its stupid. I really want to change my life and become a chad while i got time.
P.s not OP.

You really shouldn't strive to be a Chad.
Do you want to be a Chad or someone you can actually respect?

Someone i can respect

Then start planning your rituals.
You have to have the mindset of doing it even if it fucking kills and being flexible enough to accomodate change on the go at the same time.

It's a bitch to do. But sure as dicks works.

Me again. I meant the chad part as a joke and in my head it kind of worked. But when i read the text again its impossible to tell that i'm saying chad as a joke. And this shit happens alot to me that i just create a joke in my head and if someone cant read my mind it will just sound as nonsense/stupid/something different. (I hope you understand what i mean and could help me out with this weird thing, i might be just immature/autistic/weird)

Ok ty

Nah, you are fine.
Everyone has their own pace at spiritual growth. You'll get over it soon enough.

But even if you do want to be a Chad, you very well can. Set out a plan on what makes a Chad, see what you need to change and set a course of rituals with theaim to get that result.
Anything can be achieved by programing it and setting a course with a clear objective.

I'm certainly won't share my phone here, but I could something else.
I could make an account on a site you name and I give you a contact info there.

I dunno, an email?

Yeaaa that sounds great, i just dont have wifi or a fast internet (24kbps) so i cant think of any websites that would load :D. Maybe you know ? I'd go with discord but internet. Facebook is personal too.

Steam maybe?
You give me your name and I add just you.
I can give you my user name also to confirm it's me.

Nah steam doesnt work. I can give you my Email here and you'd just add me ?

Sure. So I'll give you some hints about my email so you know it's me.
It's my first and last name followed with 2 and the domain is gmail.

[email protected]

>You are experiencing the complete lack of a daily ritual. The solution is setting one
!!THIS!!
I was JUST going through the same exact thing for a few years, and the solution was definitely in doing the shit that you haven't already tried and might not enjoy doing. You might fight it and that's more or less a sign that it'll be alright if you just power through it and get it all done.

>What do?
>Set out times of the day you organize your shit. You clean your room, you do ACTUAL food, clean dishes, that stuff. Starting with that will already clean up the fog in your head, but do it consistently
>Set out times of the day
>do it consistently
key points, listen to this advice. you generally won't need to clean your room every day if you can keep up with it after you finish, but if it's really messy or you just want to organize or toss out old clutter piling up it'll help.
also:
>Go to sleep at a set time every night if you don't already. Probably no later than Midnight
>Wake up at the same time every day. Set an alarm on your phone. If you're like me and are a complete bear in the morning, set multiple alarms and leave your phone out of reach. If all else fails, if you live at home with your parents or a roommate who is up in the morning, have them wake you up.
>Make your bed. You accomplished something, and when you're done for the day, it will be a tidy reminder to keep it up
>Maybe take a shower, just to add something to the routine. Make it later in the day if you plan on needing it later (ie exercise at/for a specific time, preferably outdoors)

Start small with things like that. I'm assuming you have a smartphone, so abuse the apps to make reminders, set alarms and whatever and hold your feet to the fire.
Every morning, you're going to have a choice whether or not you're going to follow this or not, and if you slip, don't beat yourself up too badly, but just know that the outcome you're looking for IS OUT THERE if you commit.

I always have that mindset about my gym routine.
I go even if there's a meteor shower with an important meeting right next.

I just repeat to me that I don't get to choose if I go or not.

I agree with the ritual !!!
When I was in a similar situation imade myself a checklist of things that needed to be done every day and I forced myself to do it
- wake up, coffee, brush teeth
- water the plants, take a walk
- drink water, make food, clean up kitchen
(make healthy food dont eat trash)
- light a candle, check email, browse online
etc. just normal things that you do every day but keep track of what you do and what you don't do. While performing these tasks might seem arbitrary, it will help you get in a routine that will help you gauge your energy levels

on days where you feel like you might have more energy, then you might feel more motivated to do something you normally would not - this helped me find a balance between guilting myself for being a pieceoshit and allowing myself to rest when i need it - good luck soldier

Do you have any savings op?

Only $1000

Look into e-commerce.
Grab your laptop, go to your nearest coffee shop, start researching (YouTube is great), launch a product.

That's what got me out of my depression.

If you get informed and are not completely retarded is very unlikely you'll lose money.

You’re not kind of fat you’re fat and obese. Because I know your ass isn’t hitting the gym everyday and that’s muscle mass instead of fat weight.