STOP PLAYING VIDEOGAMES

>hey dude haven't seen you in 20 years what's up?
>ah my man it's tough life... preordered fallout 76 collector's edition and got a nylon bag instead of canvas one
>...ooooookay, listen, gotta go, kids and wife are uhm, waiting in the car, been good seeing you
>y-yes... c-can you give me a ride?
>no
>ok

Attached: antigaming.png (900x900, 65K)

yuo will never oppress us drumpfter

Attached: A04D2158-02A1-4563-A8D9-C(...).jpg (1242x1433, 1.17M)

no one's having kids or getting married and it's not because we are all playing video games

>Implying that dads never play video games.

Roastie detected.

not politics cupcake, sage

Nobody redpilled plays videogames after 18 years of age.

I look on in awe when I see people posting the hours they put into a single game.
Oh, you have spent over 1000 hours in some shitty RPG?
You could have instead learned a skill or bettered yourself physically

redpilled means knowing forbidden knowledge(like jews fucking up whites), it has fuck all to do with how do you live your life

This.

I wouldn't mind it if you were a teenager though, teenagers are stupid by default. But a 25+ gamer? Consider introducing razor to wrists.

>I'll spend 1000+ hours grinding for pixels or achievements that say I've spend 1000+ hours in game.

Not even point-and-click adventures are salvageable from this degenerate mess as they don't operate on your wits but luck to guess what developers intended. That's not smart, that's wasting your time.

Do redpilled people watch movies after 18?

>it has fuck all to do with how do you live your life
I disagree with this part, if someone knows the truth but still engaged in degenerate activity can they really be redpilled?

I know tons of gamers with families some know how to balance everything out better than others, but they aren't bad people they just enjoy vidya.
What you described is a litteral bum and/or a juggalo.

you're on Jow Forums, you're literally wasting your time with an online game called 'Shitposting on Jow Forums', you're no different from (((gamers)))
so you don't fap? didn't drink any alcohol in past 3 years? avoid carbs and eat keto? not posting Jow Forums and instead generate something? have a nice white wife and 3 kids? no? so you are not redpilled? Machinist faction in Matrix were also Redpills, not just Zionites

I always find it interesting how shaming people can work but for video games it’s different.

Being "red pilled" isn't even a real thing. It's just a meme.

because people who shit on people who play videogames usually have much more degenerate vices they refuse to acknowledge, it's like russian full of vodka giving you shit for drinking beer instead of water

>Implying that all video games are inherently bad just because some people overdo it.

KEK

nobody would use >I preordered fallout after not meeting a friend for a long period of time
nobody is getting married and having kids these days and they certainly wouldnt instantly bail out of the convo upon hearing someone preordered fo76, especially after not seeing this guy for a long time
nobody would ask for a ride in the age of public transport and easily available drivers licences and cheap used cars

you're a fucking bluepilled moron who shouldnt be giving others advice on how to live their lives, when you cant even establish lives of your imaginary characters

>redpilled means knowing forbidden knowledge(like jews fucking up whites)

Attached: 1527508936127.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

By your logic, food should be banned because some people eat too much of it.

That just depends on what you spend the rest of your time doing. I make bank, have a phd, plenty of hobbies, family and friends, etc and still manage to game for ~5-6 hours a week

Used to be massively into games when I was a teenager

Got busy with college and career

Every time I've tried to pick up gaming again in the last 5 years (I'm 30 now), all I can think of is how insipid and juvenile modern games are

Every stupid game has to have some retarded "story" with writing that can only impress a 12 year old

Adults have no business playing games. Leave it to kids

Daj ne seri. 1.5/10. Koji low tier effort.

>nobody is getting married and having kids these days

That's because the economy is shit and women are retarded.

Only Nazi propaganda videos, anything else & you're not redpilled.

Attached: 0934FA26-A5AB-49E5-AD8E-EC165192D77D.jpg (310x394, 33K)

Play Beat Saber. No story. Just music, and sweat.

I would pay thousands to watch cro-cop beat the shit out of gamers in croatia, and im a dev.

all I play is retro shooters in relatively short bursts, modern video games are overly dull and degenerate timesinks

also, romero is releasing ep5 of doom in february

>don't buy the white mans entertainment products
>go see a (((movie)) instead
nice try spielberg

Attached: spielberg pedo.jpg (1052x494, 134K)

sounds like you grew up.

>insipid

*tips fedora*

>tfw you play computer games and are paid for writing articles about them

Attached: IMG_20181206_030725.jpg (250x203, 8K)

First, one has to understand what video games are. Its a massive industry with the biggest shareholders you know (((who))), that alone should be enough of a red flag for any wight wing nationalist person.
Another thing is that when one reaches maturity and develops mental capacity of a mature person (Id say around 21 years of age) one should not find video games interesting or engaging because they introduce a fake feeling of achievement, and if a person prefers fake achievement in a video game over real achievement in their life then he clearly is immature, literally stupid or very underdeveloped, of course the (((industry))) is there to take the advantage of such person, his money, his time and his future opportunities. Make him a useless addict that has not and will never have any value as person in society and will not contribute anything ever to the society, that is the plan of video game jew.

Attached: 1544337093228.png (815x777, 353K)

I don't understand how anyone who actually plays games could get upset by these threads every time. The state of modern video games is abysmal and there are only so many playable classics. I've circled through the same set of games for like fifteen years. There is nothing of value that would be lost if video games were abolished.

Based Czech hits nail on the head

I used to be massively into games when i was a teenager
went to college and got a job
married and had some kids
i fell out of hardcore games but still play the random nintendo game and help the kids when they get stuck.
different strokes, flag hider

This

>redpilled means knowing forbidden knowledge
Absolutely forbidden pilled.

Based Croat
Good thing I stopped this shit in highschool
People were laughing when I said I still played video games.

>wight wing
Ok genius.

Dude, yeah I smoke crack and have orgies, but yes, I am redpilled.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: 1473542858302.jpg (868x2664, 1.46M)

based and gamerpilled
rise the fuck up

Attached: 1537100435994.png (500x768, 616K)

One of my good friends pretty much does nothing but sit him everyday and game. He was a wow addict for years. He has 4 white kids.

People just need to not be faggots.

holy fuck. this is cringy.