Sperg out at Sargon

>sperg out at Sargon
>spend a week screaming at him
>get BTFO'd constantly
>pretends to have his "youtube hacked"
>disappears completely

Whatever happened to the faggot Mister Metokur? Did he fall afoul of the basedfather?

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCbWcXB0PoqOsAvAdfzWMf0w
youtube.com/watch?v=nYHDj2sB-rc&t=76s
youtube.com/watch?v=sXrLlyt04Dk
internetisinamerica.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off with your petty internet dramas. Nobody cares.

Okay David.
When will you'll be getting bottom surgery?

Attached: 1322615842122[1].jpg (400x400, 53K)

His attacks on Sargon were his fall from grace, I don't particularly like Sargon either but Jim's logic was literally:
>"You're not going to change anything Sargon, you just look like an idiot, when the world burns I'll be laughing at you"

Pretty blackpilled desu.

who? mister metokur who is that?
this

How’s the weather Karl?

>muh shitty internet drama club
plz

Your manager phoned, he wants you to work overtime (without extra pay) today. Apparently they are expecting some rowdy guests and don't think it will even resemble Applebees after they're done.

>paypigs give jim shekels
>gets him a new gaming computer
>playing free games on steam
>"disappears"

this nigga be gaming and will be back when all the games are played.

He posted about the new Sanic movie recently, but he's been really quiet.

>Internet celeb only exists to pump out content for me
Good luck with that kiddo.

Where's the video, Jim?

only one i want is the (((defranco))) better help vid he promised months ago.

Basedfather?
I only found metokurs channel a couple weeks ago, probably from this sagron drama pumping it up the algorithms, and I enjoyed the content I saw. His deviants series and that guy with the glasses, and internet insanity all had pretty funny stuff. Haven't seen any of the drama, don't really care.
Found out he is the same guy that was known as "internet aristocrat" who came to prominence during gamergate and I think was one of the main guys who exposed the whole quinnspiracy thing

you might also like this guy, he does great in depth research into weird shit, too bad he only makes a video every few hundred years or so, still interesting stuff though
youtube.com/channel/UCbWcXB0PoqOsAvAdfzWMf0w

What happened to Metokur is one of the most pathetic things I’ve ever seen on the internet.

>Guy makes a comfortable living producing comedy on YouTube
>Mostly picks on the lowest hanging fruit of internet communities, but the content was quality (even if you hate the guy) so it passed
>Makes a bunch of “friends” with underage children that idolize him for his apparent edginess
>Gets a swollen ego and starts acting like the avatar of Encyclopedia Dramatica incarnate, raking up shit and starting drama wherever possible “for the lulz”
>Starts attacking smarter people (including political commentators) that have equally large fanbases because of an apparent severe superiority complex, while accusing them of the same
>Gets ABSOLUTELY BTFO in several livestreams
>Starts making false accusations, assuming his accrued fame from past successes will convince people to believe him
>It doesn’t work
>Gets even more angry and starts calling people “boomers” even though he is one himself
>Doubles down and calls up his “YouTube boys,” including a drunken redneck, to make fun of Sargon for having a miscarriage to his face
>Sargon doesn’t fall for the bullying at all and verbally pushes their shit in, smuckling all the while
>He absolutely loses his mind
>Knowing he’s about to be found out for false flagging Ralph and needing to run damage control, he pretends he got hacked and disappears from the internet completely

What a little faggot. Not to mention he’s banging a girl that’s half his age, probably because he can’t get laid in his own age bracket.

Ya, I'm subbed to that channel, his content is really good. Found him from his Mouse Utopia Experiments vid

>Whatever happened to the faggot Mister Metokur?
Surrounded himself with an army of teens who kept asking him for more of his worse content.
Everyone can read an ED article out loud and call other names on stream.

He's literally DSP now, except x1000 times lazier

odd, I found him the exact same way, I wish there were more channels like that, more people need to clinical dissect internet weirdos for me

>Not to mention he’s banging a girl that’s half his age
Nice.
fpbp

>expecting Jimbo to ever follow up on anything he announces and promises
Hallowed Halls ep.2 is several years late at this point.

>Sargon doesn’t fall for the bullying at all

>Sargon is still this butthurt

Attached: 1532460451974.gif (419x372, 2M)

I feel like there are going to be videos in a year or two comparing him to Maddox.

fucking pierre why must you hon hon hon on my hopes?

I don't think anyone honestly thinks Sargon was the one who walked away looking better from these two dumbasses fighting.
That said E-drama is so fucking embarassing and pointless, anyone who does it belongs on a cross.

He is making it dude, any day now

Attached: 1513623106463.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Maddox if he's lucky. Lately he's been more like A-Log or Shoenice

In other words, Jim is Jow Forums personified.

Hes actually right though, thats extremelly blackpilled and I fully agee with that statement

I dont know if Sargon is as stupid as Jim claims though, I think hes trying to jew people out of their money more than anything

>Gaymorgate is gay, Jim no like it because Sargon like it
>Jim keeps bitching about it and makes videos and talks about game companies all the time, despite constantly shitting on Gamergate
>became famous in the first place because of it, but rage quit because everyone involved was getting famous and taking donations and bragging about their subscriber numbers.
>He now takes donations and brags about his subscriber numbers.

fuck e celebs, real celebs, and you OP

i dunno he messed up a lot of times. coincidence?
me personally i think its his drug habit but not many people talk about it.

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

I think he probably did. For one thing, it was just him in those streams, from what I know. He didn't have 3 people backing him up. And he didn't really resort to "UR KID IS DEAD" kind of bullshit.

Problem is, Jim is unbelievably lazy.
He keeps announcing he'll do stuff and other people can do exactly what he promised, do it better, and do it faster. So he ends up giving up.
It's always like this.
>start by making fun of idiots on the internet
>the "commentary community" pretty much builds up from stuff like this and while he could have grown from it, he gives up and now people like idubbz have audiences in the hundred of thousands if not millions from building on what people like Jim started years ago
>start to look into SJ weirdness and college absurdity in the US
>the "skeptic community" builds from that and starts to cover everything much more in-depth and regularly than he ever had, so he gives up
>decides to stirr shit up with people he had gruges against and make it all public because drama gets views and said people were first exposed through their political positions
>the IBS channels and stream build from that because Jim, as always, was too lazy to host anything himself and build a platform, so he gives up and just drops on everyone else's stream
I don't know why people keep funding him at this point.
Especially since he has become more and more unlikeable recently.

I found that video he did on that pedophile, schizophrenic with bloodlust to be just hilarious. I can't believe human beings exist like that.

this

good post

>false flagging Ralph

I didn't follow this part, what's up between IA and Ralph?

Jim's descent into spergdom was cemented when he started talking like Ana Kasparian during that conversation with the gypsy.

>I'm fucking better than you!!!!

>Caring this much about (((e-celebs)))
kys already.

I think it was because those experiments trended for a bit last year (I can't remember if it was Breitbart, but somewhere released an article basically being like "Beta males in nature!!") and there were only a couple of videos about it on jewtubes, so I assume it was something to do with that. I watched his Chris-Chan, Collyer Bros. and Finger Family videos right after and subbed. Wish he would release more frequently, but I like the depth he goes into with his content, so don't mind the couple of months wait between vids.

This guys channel is pretty good- a lot less fleshed out, and much shorter but often still interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYHDj2sB-rc&t=76s

Jim was on CPR's livesteam a week or two ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=sXrLlyt04Dk
Also something something sargon may not be paying his taxes.

He's STILL going after Sargon? Sad.

It started much earlier.
It started when Randomercam called him autistic and he couldn't take it because apparently it's fine to call everybody autistic and use it as a blanket insult like "retarded" but it's not fine when someone calls him autistic.
When that happens, you call the guy who did that a pedo and try to get him fired, and if his employer (some rando web radio) takes his side, you try to defame them to make them lose the support they have from their audience by calling them shills and pedos too.
But that's totally not a problem when he does it.
Same shit with the whole baked Alaska debacle
>I didn't dox that guy, I just tied his face back to his name, which is always possible because that's all public information if you are a registered voter in the US, then dug up some dirt on him and gave it to people who would make a fuss about it
>it's totally not doxing, i was all public information
>I dindu nuffin
>I'm a good boy
It would be funny if it weren't so sad. It's not that Jim can't do good work, it's that he won't do good work.

Maybe Sargon should stop parroting our memes while condemning us at the same time.

Then people would probably leave him alone.

Mashallah, you are right. All these autists worship these people because they think of them as friends.

It was even before. that. Jim became shit roughly around the time he started doing streams with Ralph. That was roughly the time I started to turn on him.

Also I kinda like Vee, who never really talks about any of the shit Jim and Ralph are doing, despite both of them always trying to drag him into shit. Vee just does streams about Anime and D&D and is occasionally enjoyable. Meanwhile Jim hasn't really done anything beyond streams, and keeps promising videos but never produces them, and instead keeps getting bogged down in petty drama,.

Attached: jim and his sweeties.png (900x853, 264K)

Maybe most of us don't have a problem with some fat e-celeb stealing our sacred memes. Get a thicker skin, nigger

Whatup sargon

Killstream got blasted off YT over a month ago by a false flag attack. Ralph, Metokur and co. used this as their excuse to go after Sargon, who they claimed perpetrated it... but what’s actually more likely at this point (especially considering the utter lack of followup on the subject) is that Metokur himself was behind it, and wanted to use his believability (from having successfully outed MundaneMatt in the past) and fame in order to attack Sargon, as well as stir up controversy for himself. Everything in that stream reeked of an ambush; even Keemstar had been called to the field in advance.

Needless to say, it failed so hard that Metokur is said to have had an anal prolapse after Sargoy was done with him.

he has a good voice

Keep condemn us and talk shit about us then. Let's see how well you hold up.

>I like the depth he goes into with his content,
yeah the dude seems to be an almost autistically obsessed perfectionist. I found that neopets collaboration video really interesting for some reason, with that seemingly normal woman who was really into neopets. I find people who completely sperg out into a real weird niche thing very intriguing, also thanks for the recommendation I will look into it

I just want Jim to make another deviants episode

you know I like him, and he was doing really well

popular videos, super popular streams, donations and patreon rolling in

the thing is, he seems to not put out videos he promises. I know there's a large number of videos he's been advertising that haven't come to fruition, and when he does make them it's usually a few weeks late. And he's been talking about streams he'll do that he hasn't put together either. Now I guess he's just inactive, which makes sense since it's the holidays, but it means he delays all his obligations even further.

I think he has a serious videogame or shitposting addiction or something

There was a definite point where Jim changed. It was just after the tgwtg stuff, I think. At the time, when he started up his patreon, people were talking about how he might be sick, and needed the money to pay hospital bills, and it was at that point that he stopped caring about work ethic, calling people idiots for doing too much work, and put out a bunch of lazy shit streams where he collects money.

Maybe he IS sick, I dunno. He's crap now though.

>us

does anyone actually care about this drama shit
I just like his videos desu but
his streams are good background noise but mostly really, really boring and full of drama

>Liking that degenerate
Fuck off Sargon

>but what’s actually more likely at this point is that Metokur himself was behind it

Attached: 1464147658129[1].jpg (615x456, 31K)

was getting tired of the recent non stop furry stuff. something new was the shitrat thing but then they went right back to boring stuff.

What do you call this?

This is an asberger attack on all of us, just because someone asked him a question.

Attached: 1540372716079.jpg (861x333, 35K)

It was fine when he had stuff to talk about.
At this point he's just a drama channel without the advantage of a concise format.

>What do you call this?
He calls the guy by name, so obviously they have some kind of connection. I don't know what that is, but they don't seem to get on.

So much of Jim's relevance depends on whether or not people care about Sargon. If someone complains about a literal who doing nothing, does it matter?

Attached: jim the child groomer.png (416x417, 213K)

Well, he kind of killed Terry A Davis.

>can't get laid in his own age bracket

Dude lmao
Who the fuck wants to get laid in their own age bracket? The market is for teen-20 something girls. Always has been and always will be.

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-083852_Twitter.jpg (720x1280, 417K)

"Your race" doesn't refer to a single person.

Now what, sargoy?

He's replying to someone else in the thread

People say things they don't really mean all the time. Maybe he had a flaming row in that thread. There are 48 hidden replies.

>47 hidden comments
I think this warrants more context.
In all likeliness, it's probably Sargon thinking he's being trolly and funny, which rarely ever works.

Well yeah, Jim did, but that wasn't Sargon and Jim accepts no responsibility for picking on an extremely mentally ill man and brodcasting it for his fans to fuck with the guy, who was ultimately harmless and often lived as a hobo because he was scared he'd spend the rest of his life locked up in a mental hospital.

i like all these e celeb retards even though i know there all pieces of shit irl, most of them atleast, but this whole thing with them really made me see how pathetic it all is. This just made me care about all of them less, like a bunch of people with inflated egos arguing about shit, i dunno...

Maybe I should clarify. The reason why I think of that conversation as a significant turning point is that it showcased Jim to have developed certain attitudes and behaviors which he himself had been loudly critical of throughout the entirety of his online presence. "Don't let your ego get the better of you / Don't think of yourself as fucking superior to everyone else." are notions you'll find in many of his videos, even his earliest ones. But during that conversation, he was all ego, all "IMONNA TEACH YOU A LESSON" and "It's time someone took you down a peg!".

It was the first time I thought of Jim as legitimately embarrassing.

>I think he has a serious videogame or shitposting addiction or something
The dude has add and is a sperg. He's also hinted that he may be severely ill. Idk, he smokes a pack of camels a day, might be that the cancer finally got him

post this niggas face

He's a perfect square jawed white male riding a brony with a unicorn

Attached: 1540953124601.png (441x448, 429K)

Sargon, I'm sorry - you're gonna find this insulting. You think you are more intelligent than you are, and that is a difficult place for you to be.

Attached: 1541696115341.jpg (204x248, 9K)

you have to be 18 to post here boomer

Mr o'Shaugnessy cant even take a christmas break without sargoons whining about him. Rent free in your head indeed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Again, there were earlier signs in Jim vs Randomercam and HBR.
It was all about him not being able to take it when someone throws an insult back at him when that's what he had ben doing for ages. That's when he showed that he can't take half of the shit he gives other. and most importantly, that's when he set out to actually try to harm others instead of just having a laugh. And now it's culminating in him just becoming slowly but surely self-righteous in his lack of principles and trying to just take down everyone he has any gripes with.

Sargon is actually 150 iq askenazi mossad plant

And a fat nigger

Why do people say this? Jim laughed at him yeah, but all in all the video was pretty respectful and Jim even gave him props for being a great programmer. Jim said he was using Terry as an example of someone with legitimate mental problems who still managed to do incredible things, in contrast with worthless thots and sjws who try to play the victim card over made up mental illnesses. And if I recall correctly, Terry himself was even watching the video on his livestream after and chuckling about it.

He is keeping his head low because of the recent bannings + he chimped out at Sargon on the last stream while Sargon just laughed at his paranoia. His brand is only effective when he is the cool calm guy.

I've known Jim OTI for about 2 years now and he has fucked me over hard the last 2 months.

Fuck him I am telling everything I know. I have had it with this faggot.

>He lies about living in Minnesota
It is a deflection to confuse potential doxxers

>Here is a website he runs on the side

internetisinamerica.blogspot.com/

>He is 41 year old goober who lives off his parents income (hasn't had a job if 15 years) but pretends to have a meager lifestyle because of him being a contrarian faggot

>His medical condition

He has crohn's disease

Jim's weens hounded the guy for like a year and a half.

I'm sorry but I can never take a faggot seriously that has a gay avatar like that that makes him look like a 15 year old.

>"gaymer" headset
>ballcap indoors
>tshirt

What a faggot.

I honestly got super annoyed with him when he did all that drama with Sargon and quatering. I'm not into people dividing the YT alt community. He started being a snake I hope he stays gone till he goes back to being autistic about furries

>Here is a website he runs on the side
>internetisinamerica.blogspot.com/
>site has regular updates
lies
Jim couldn't hold a schedule if his life depended on it.

>He has crohn's disease
Pottery

But idk if I believe you

All those people are faggots though & it was entertaining seeing them sperg out. Jim really didn't like how faggomercam would sneak subliminal shots at him & then as we all saw hid behind women like a pussy. Watching sarg'n completely meltdown is hilarious, it's definitely getting old though he just keeps attacking everyone.

>channel related
Total normie bullshit. Now I have to burn my pc and clean my ears and eyes with bleach

fuck off with your e-celeb shit you fucking retard kike. sage