When I'm not underweight I feel fat. I am extremely scared of building up muscles because it would make me heavier...

When I'm not underweight I feel fat. I am extremely scared of building up muscles because it would make me heavier. I sometimes skip meals and guilt trip myself over eating but the next day I eat like a fatass. The only acceptable BMI for me is 17.

Do I have a problem or is it natural for girls? Also please don't tell me stuff like "go to psychiatrist" because I don't want some stupid cunt to tell me how "I am already thin and should love myself"

Attached: 005fde00f2478e02fe3af4a49c7d2705.jpg (531x800, 56K)

it's only normal for damaged goods or daddy issues girls. Go to a psychiatrist and get some help or stay anorexic, its your choice.

Well I am into ddlg. Idk if I'm damaged goods if I lost my virginity to my boyfriend that I plan to marry.

I'm not anorexic though, I'm not skeleton looking like people one thinspo

You have unhealthy relationship with food and unhealthily low bmi. Do with this information whatever you want, but it's not normal nor healthy.

Now my bmi is 19, it's in normal territory. But didn't you ever think that everything over underweight is fat?

I am almost the same as you, but I'm more logical because I know not to base my figure on numbers, muscle weighs more than fat so it's retarded to compare the two.

Well I know that muscle weights more and that's why I don't want them. Also I used to be really sporty as a kid and I grew up with more of athletic body aka strong legs, small waist, narrow shoulders. It makes me honestly disgusted with myself, I look like I'm a fucking professional swimmer

>It's another "I'm a grill and I'm afraid of building muscle" thread

Attached: 1526549426666.jpg (707x682, 74K)

I used to swim and that's the time of my life I was the most happy with my body, I just didn't care because I was healthy. I doubt anyone cares that much, since it bothers you, I've never noticed muscles on girls unless it was brought up to me, probably because I'm not gay

There were more? Please link them so I can read through

Idk the most happy in my life I was when I were 50kg (I'm 170cm) and felt good in my body

Well, I felt good with it because I didn't really met reality yet, then I saw all the pretty girls with small shoulders and round hips and it made me realise that I'm a genetic failure and only becoming thin at least made me look less massive

Do you have any other issues cause an antipsychotic will fix that not eating problem real fast?

>Idk the most happy in my life I was when I were 50kg (I'm 170cm) and felt good in my body
That seems like a pretty average weight, bigger than me but w/e
>I saw all the pretty girls with small shoulders and round hips and it made me realise that I'm a genetic failure
If you're talking about girls on the internet you're truly stupid, those girls get plastic surgery AND still have to edit their pictures to look like that. That's not something that was produced through genetics, it's all cosmetic

Natural muscle looks really really good on girls. If you can’t deadlift 225 lbs you need to hit the gym.

i love this cat

Depression, anxiety and OCD so normal stuff

I mean irl, my country is full of beautiful women

How? When I see muscular women I feel repulsed

Ikr it's adorable

Attached: 05935582c51198187d658582e0c4f97d.jpg (480x720, 61K)

Sounds healthy to me. Keep up the food work.

Okay uwu

Attached: 22709780_528613127478231_1582879607_n.jpg (557x604, 31K)

I think more girls should feel like you, then we wouldn't have so many fatties roaming around. But then again, guys will fuck anyone, so the fatties don't feel the need to change.

Yes, you have issues. Also, are you the Polish girl by any chance?

Berpahs, why would you think that?

Yeah obesity is a big problem

Because your typing style seems familiar. Also you mentioning ddlg and losing your V card to the boy you want to marry.

They asked though. Well, it doesn't matter much. I have come here only to ask this after few months of not browsing and I'm going to go after the thread gets archived. Especially that at the time some stupid cunt larped as me.

Building up muscles makes you feel light. You care about your appearance too much

Obviously I care. I've been the ugly one since elementary school, then got fat, self hate started, then I lost weight, felt comfortable with myself and now I gained weight again and hate myself again.

Muscles just weight too much and I would die out of shame if I had visible muscles on my body

Find a weight that seems good to you and stay there. I've been the same weight for a decade by simply stepping on a scale every day. Count calories if you must. It's not rocket science.
Wish more girls actually watched their weight and not just let it spiral out of control while expecting their men to still treat them the same.

Oh and start working out you idiot. A toned body is extremely attractive. Skinny fat girls aren't any better than skinny fat guys.

I've got already extremely unattractive face. Also I would say that fit girls can be pretty but it work only if they have a nice body shape which I don't. I already look like a trap so with muscles I will look like a trannie

I was 55.5kg when I checked few hours ago. I check my weight nearly every day. I don't really know how to count calories so I just eat a little to compensate for it

Myfitnesspal is great for counting calories. Download it.when I say toned I don't mean lots of muscles but simply low body fat with slight definition. If you have a bad face improve what you can which is your body. Do your tits get bigger if you gain weight?

My tits always stay the same, I gain weight only on stomach and face.

Pic related, my body type

Also thanks for recommendations, I will check it out

Attached: received_220016832127217.png (543x371, 220K)

Hmm I think you have a phobia. It's called a pocrescophobia. The fear of gaining weight. I don't know why what happened to you to start hating yourself, but there is no shame from getting fat as long as your amazing, no one can judge you that. Since when did it start and what made you to do this?

You have fear and it should be overcome or else you wont grow anymore and it is too dangerous to continue like that.

>but there is no shame from getting fat as long as your amazing, no one can judge you that.
That's just not true, I'm a fattie getting judged for my weight every single day, and I'm deeply ashamed of my weight gain myself.

OP, control your diet so you don't gain weight but don't do it too obsessively, just make sure you need healthy stuff in healthy amounts and that your BMI is normal. It's never good to let go of yourself and it's normal to worry you will lose control over your eating habits and such and end up looking like Miss Piggy.

Started after I had been ridiculed for being thin and then I gained weight and felt nice with it but then I realised that I look awful so I spiralled into selfhate where I used to like grab my stomach and pull on it until it was all read and hurting and then at the beginning of middle school I stopped eating (like one/two meals a day with small doses) and then I lost around 9-10 in a month or two, my weight didn't change until I went to high school when it got up 1-2 kg and then at the beginning of this year it went up around 5kg and I realised that I'm disgusted with myself hence started to obsess about it again

What do you mean by grow anymore? Like hey higher? I hope so I absolutely hate my height

That honestly looks pretty good. The shoulders might be a bit wide but overall that seems damn fine. What size are your boobs?
We already have enough fat women we don't need another one. And you will get judged if you are an obese pig.
He probably meant personal growth and not your height.

Well yeah and my shoulders are top wide. I'm between A and B

Oh yeah I'm stupid lol, it would make sense. Idk I need to firstly go to uni, marry, have children. It feels like there is no time to improve myself or to not be as good as I can be

Your body is fine then. Don't get fat and you'll get a guy to knock you up eventually. Also work on your confidence and self esteem. Just have a goal in mind and work towards that.

Okay, I will try then. But isn't it absolutely unattractive when girl has broad shoulders and us too tall?

You are 170. That is not super tall. Pretty much all guys I know would be taller than you which is the important thing right? Especially since you say you are into ddlg. Wear cute stuff and listen to your bf when he says you look good. Don't let the voices in your head tale over.

o-okay, thank you. If you think that it's all just in me head then I will take it to heart

Attached: B8K6LOcCAAILTXs.jpg (600x766, 34K)