Attached: Capture.jpg (1452x1629, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5325335/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(biology)
youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rape is a social construct

People who deny the existence of "race" always use genotypical or taxonomical arguments.

"Race" clearly appears on the phenotypical level, it's undeniable that there are objective differences among human groups that are passed on through reproduction and tend to be consistent. Denying human biodiversity is something that is not really possible in medicine for example, africans and europeans have different immune systems:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5325335/

Its undocumented consent, thank you very much.

>Fat feminized mutt tries to explain (european) genetics away with his mentally deranged drivel
Okay....

wh*Tes will keep spouting racial supremacy before the we are on our way to E*rope and bring some whiTe slaves.

>w-we c-conquered y-you pajeet
more like EIC (jews) conquered us, and now they're reversing the trend towards Europe.

wh*Te slaves are going to be fun to rape desu

If you need that many words to explain a thing, you got it wrong.

No one cares about your reddit post, fuck off and hang yourself

Reddit please leave.

Pajeets have never done anything noteworthy in history.

Genetics are also a social construct. How long until they start claiming this?

It's sophistry. You'll notice in this case the poster was smart enough to preemptively walk back "genetics don't real" at the end of their post but the affect is still largely the same - they're trying to trick normies into thinking race and ethnicity are the same thing and both are social constructs. I'm half surprised the bitch didn't bring up "scientific racism" and imply Europeans are responsible for people being tribalistic meanies.

china, italy and india are the only civilizations that have survived since the ancient world

Sure I'll bite, race is a social construct, fuck yeah; but that means ALL races, not just the white race, all races and ethnicities and peoples of any type are social constructs, all of em.
You hear that shlomo? You too

and israel (judea)

India was never a civilization

Gotta love how he touches upon differences in pigmentation and immunities but doesn't touch on IQ differences, likelihood to have violent behavior, cranial mass or shape.
Luckily for anyone who has interacted with the negroid, it is painfully obvious that whites and blacks are simply not the same. You can ramble all you want about taxonomy but people will keep on seeing the glaringly obvious differences betweej white and black communities at all levels, regardless if they admit it or not.

>baiting this hard

The indus valley civilisation is nowhere near comparable to modern India, since they were wiped out as a whole

>it's just pigmentation
this isn't true, it's way more than mere pigmentation, but friendly reminder that skin is the large organ of the body

He is right
We are humans and we are destined to race mix whether racist like it or not it has happened throughout history

actually a good point, i forgot about the IVC

>tf
>tp
base

Why can't these people ever give a one sentence (or better yet one word) answer?

A little under 100 years ago. They know genetics are important, that's why they wish to make it a banned science or downplay it's significance, because it's glaring hole in their theory's and that is unacceptable to them. Really though, against science based agriculture and genetics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Attached: trofimlysenkosovietagronomist.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Open borders for Israel when?

Attached: aboriginals22.jpg (500x529, 84K)

but a lot of Indus Valley culture might have been assimilated after Indo-Aryan arrival, the IVC were said to be dark skinned peoples, and many Gods in modern Hindu religion are said to have dark skin, compare this to the Vedas where it talks about the Aryan Gods obliterating the darker skinned warriors.

Not a stormfag here who spends all his time thinking about muh race (in fact, I am half Leb, so there goes the ticket to the stormfag ethnostate), but it's very obvious to me that the left picks and chooses among inconsistent ideas about race depending on the argument at hand.

and these are the same people who flaunt a troubled past like it's a get-out-of-jail card, what about 400 generations worth of a troubled past? They're basically releasing predators onto an island that never had any

How are you liking your jewesses mixing with based arabs?

Please stop calling me every day I'm not going to fall for your computer security scam.

Race is a social construct in the sense you cannot determine that "border" between each race.
But average differences between different ethnicities are real. This is what modern leftists don't get.

Attached: race_iq_env.jpg (1085x648, 91K)

I meant how long until it reemerges today and they implement it into cultural marxism like how they're claiming everything we know is a social construct

Attached: race_iq_3.png (1058x1447, 146K)

Attached: race_breed.jpg (625x910, 135K)

Attached: race_gen_prox.jpg (446x308, 57K)

The indus valley civilisation was completely wiped out due to extreme drought

even the bit about determining "the border" is bs. you can easily tell what race somebody is.

this is all true, and I'm still a racist that hangs out with blacks and jews and they know.

Already happening/happened. That's why the appeal to authority and say that it's settled science while ignoring anything to the contrary.

Anyway, that post with its repeated misspellings of the word 'taxonomic' is pretty much what I've come to expect from Reddit-tier pseudointellectual waffle. These people would drown if they had to present findings in math or the hard sciences.

And all you're known for today is shitting in the streets. Good job, Rajesh.

Attached: DESIGNATED.png (945x622, 130K)

Yeah we're fucked. Just wait what they'll start doing with human genes when they declare them completely a social construct like how they did gender. We're going to be wiped out

Attached: 1544561373740.jpg (229x220, 11K)

it's wrong anyway

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(biology)

but when it comes to human races they should really be called subspecies

>less important genetic information is less likely to change

This is literally the opposite of true. We're extremely similar genetically to mice because we need genetic material for all of the proteins required for life. You can have a base substitution mutation in a giant noncoding sequence and have nothing happen. Am I a brainlet or is he just coping?

Reddit is full of self righteous, pseudo intelectuals that pat themselves on the back for doing jack shit. What did you expect

If race is a social construct then so is racism.

This it would be more accurate, but that's rayciss cuz animals and other living species also have sub species

Attached: 1539974245592.jpg (619x682, 246K)

Their argument is that since many related ethnicities are lumped into a race, who is to stop the "creep" of adding further and further peripheral groups? Then they usually smug about Italians not being white in the 30s and expect you to support throwing the borders wide open now that your mind has been totally blown.

Everything is a social construct, even murder

We'll make it user, but it will be very ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48

Attached: geneticsarenotreal.jpg (387x130, 10K)

it's not bait if it's true.

insecurity

GO BACK TO AFRICA

they are wrong about the Italians anyway. they may have been disliked by the old wasp establishment but were never not considered white Europeans. these people have nothing. Spain and Portugal too are not "Hispanic" either it was a term invented by the us census bureau to refer to the various mixed race populations of South america

That made me physically sick

Attached: c9f.jpg (496x1107, 67K)

I can never make it through even one of their kooky theories without reading a harry potter sized novel of propaganda

race is absolutely 100% real. the only problem is we need to better define it

How the fuck are brown armenoid mongrels in greece still considered european?

Jason "I'm 100% Greek" Mantzoukas

Attached: Jason_Mantzoukas_performing_at_UCB.jpg (2028x2874, 1.02M)

cringe and bluepill
didn't expect this from germans
we supported you in WWII.

based indianbro with the bants
we support you, fuck pakistan

Attached: 1475133791060.png (402x428, 74K)

They are but they only know
>HURR DURR WHY YOU SAY ONLY WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE EXIST YOU RACCISS RACE ISN'T REAL
And European is not a race

Attached: main-qimg-e6b5306f11c4a5ed538c4b765406f552-c (1).jpg (736x866, 157K)

Wait whoops nevermind you didn't say European was a race

quantum theory has proven that we literally create the world around us with our minds. so now we know that social constructionism is the one true religion we must out oppressee each other in order to make everything equal.

I'll go back after you win a war, Hans.

>quantum theory has proven that we literally create the world around us with our minds
No it didn't

Jesus Christ, don't encourage the Germans to start doing violent things again.

What is that supposed to mean?

> theory proved
Don't you feel a llittle bit contradictary on that subject, user?

They need race, socially constructed or otherwise, to hinge on __some__ objective markers if they're to engage in their pastime of calling out white people without receiving some game-killing comebacks from their targets.

the birth of a new social construct. thanks user :)

Funny thing is... whites need race to be social construct more than anyone. It's hard to blame "white race" for everything if there's no such thing like race.

We should just start calling them breeds.

Attached: Beetlejuice-Howard-Stern.jpg (644x427, 32K)

i would like to give my opinion and say that
race is an environment construct.

>we can conclude that race doesn't exist or it's socially constructed.

>but note, just because something is socially constructed it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

???

I feel like if you wanted to you could explain with genetics why apples, oranges and pears are not really different and they are the same and a difference is just a "social construct". You could probably find an apple that is genetically more similar to an orange than another apple.

so much cope, zero facts

>destined to race mix
Maybe you, Chaim, because your genetics are going to be absorbed and annihilated for being the supreme assholes of the world, but if history is any indication races are going to grow further apart, not closer together. Once we go into outer space with the effects of time and distance the races will diverge so quickly that the first aliens we meet will probably be ourselves. That is genetic destiny, not your blanda upp fantasy.

This dude is hiding behind big words to mislead people. First of all he is changing deffinitions to suit his
argument. First thing he does is he swaps out the word ethnicity for race. Lets look at the wiki meaning
of race and you can tell me whether or not you can use race as a taxanomic term:
Race refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color.

But if he refers to race as ethnicity the he can make the case that "race as a taxanomic term doesn't really exist"
however doing so is misleading.

The next part is just to cover his ass. 'anyway so what if there are actual genetic differences they are so small
and insiginificant that it doesnt affect anything importent.' whenever i see shit like this it reminds me of the kid who justifys stealing
by saying 'i only stole one what difference does it make'.

Have no idea what he means for the next few lines. To just looks like fluff to make him appear credible.

I can get a DNA test to test for breast cancer. Proof that DNA tests dont need race to be defined. NO fucking shit.
I can drive a car without a liocence, proof that you dont need car licenses to drive.

Someone please tell him when people use the term white/black/asian they are not being scientific. They are just
using commonly accepted lingo. Unlike the retard who posted that shit they know a difference between an itallian and a englishmen.
ALso words change overtime. Not sure about this but white 100 years ago meant northern european and now it means
european.

If race truly does exist then how many human races are there exactly?

>Caucasoid
>Mongoloid
>negroid
These are the major three

why did we only name 7 parts of this spectrum?you can give each increment in hertz a name if you want but humans are too lazy is all

Attached: 1520769650.jpg (525x393, 30K)

Solve it yourself with this simple technique. Divide the wider earth population into groups. You can decide how specific you want it to be. For example i am going to divide it into two groups. One over 100 iq and the other below 100 iq. With that i can tell you there are only two races.

So Irish, Greeks, Serbians are different races because their iq is less than 100? How stupid are you?

So Arabs,Jews,Indians,Hispanics and whites all belong to same race?

>If different colors truly exist how many different colors are there?
>Good luck naming every single slight variation of color, clear proof that different colors don't exist!

I thought jews were supposed to be smart?

his entire argument is a continuum fallacy.

It doesn't matter. The fact that there are objective, observable and genetic differences between those groups means that regardless of how you divy it up or where you draw the line between the different groups, race exists. Calling it a "social construct" is just meaningless pedantry. Using your logic you could call any form of categorization a social construct, which adds nothing to discussion.

>obtuse poster replying to his own shill acc with Israeli flag

Nothing to see here. People can see race every day, it's a heuristic experience, like puddles, what is and isn't a puddle? Noone can draw a line but you know it's there. To deny these groups can be stratified into races based off their inherent differences is a continuum falacy.

Stop being a stupid goy. I gave you the method to answer your question with an example. But yes using the filter i provided does mean they are different races.

I think current accepted amount of races is 5:
Caucasoid (White) race.
Negroid (Black) race.
Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race.
Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race.
Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan) race

They got to that by using the same method as me.

this

Reality is a social construct

There are genetic diffferences between Italians and Scandinavians too by your logic
So you agree that they should not be allowed to mix?

for some reason, it's popular among anthropology

I think it's because it has become such a soft science, and like gender and woman studies, based on opinions centered around the tiniest pieces of truth often taken out of context

Attached: Image 2018-11-17 at 10.57.33 PM.png (1074x726, 175K)

You're the one saying that they should not mix. What's the matter with you

...what? You're retarded. Nobody said anything about "not being allowed to mix". How about you stick to the actual point instead of using lame pilpul to move the goalposts, goy.

What is your objective? Lets just leave it at this. You should marry only within your nation. I shouldnt need to tell a jew why this is important.

Reading a bunch of books and vomiting their points is why soft science is absolutely retarded and deserves no respect whatsoever, they're too subjective and simply have no final consensus

>there is more difference within racial groups than between them

ok, tell me, has there been ever observed that a kid from caucasian parents come out indistinguishable for a subsaharan african person?

It does't make any freaking sense. If races don't exist, via mixing white genes you ought to at some point come out with a black kid. It never happens though.

>b-but the races people use are bad!
lol that's literally a pro-race argument, since if using race as a taxonomic category was nonsensical, then there would be no bad usage, since it wouldn't make a difference.
what they're really arguing about is a more accurate usage of race, but plenty of race realists already do that. we distinguish between west africans, south africans and east africans already.

they're just arguing against a big fucking strawman

I am only trying to figure what exactly do you want?