Got it, racists? Your time is over

Got it, racists? Your time is over.

Attached: racists.png (1000x273, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_among_most_racist_countries_in_eu_study_says/10531670
newsweek.com/israel-america-630900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't speak ebonics
what does it say?

It says
>being openly racist is dumb, you should be secretly racist instead, what could go wrong?

Yeah, it seems being black also. No Job and a lot of time in jail.

Shared destiny it seems.

Lol your ancestors literally cucked themselves and were glorified yard tools

When do we start doxing anti corporate communists/edgy violent leftists/people who overtly advocate for violence against whites, and getting them fired from their retail jobs?

wage cucks btfo

Why are Americans such cucks?

>make all racists unemployed
This gives way to populism and starts genocide of races.

Yeah, black people are pretty stupid alright.

Whelp that's not true.

>Being racist in public is not paying off no more

When has it ever payed off?

Attached: rB9BDr.jpg (982x808, 109K)

Implying this doesn't already happen.

Keep in mind the media is leftist. Showing examples of them being BTFO isn't something that would be reported as is a scare tactic.

>Yeah, black people are pretty stupid alright.
No. White people are. Because only dumbfucks will allow themselves to become a minority in their own country.

Attached: 1533659880120.jpg (1080x1258, 755K)

you are literally cleaning up white trash while the real racism (i.e. convincing normal white people to stop voting gibs to the nogs) goes unchecked. A+

your tribe is mostly to blame retard

Good.

Attached: Bibi-540x378.jpg (540x378, 29K)

>one picture
>whites are becoming a minority
I thought jews were supposed to be smart.

do you feel in charge?

>Good
gotta love (((their))) arrogance, as humanity's collective consciousness is on the verge of awakening.

These are the broke as fuck brown jews out in the desert not the rich as fuck Ashkenazim up in Manhattan, of course they're the dumb ones.

*AHEM*
Nigger.

"The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects"
brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

Most born babies are already non-white you dumb faggot.

Attached: FT_16.06.23_censusMajorityMinority_ageGroups.jpg (310x583, 101K)

WHITE MAN BAD

EMOJI EMOJI EMOJI

they don't have jobs, and the ones that are students won't be expelled for saying they want to genocide whites

>non-white
you think non-whites will treat (((you))) better than we did?

Stupid fucking nigger can't read the writing on the wall.

If only it would go skin deep...

Racial tensions are higher than they've ever been. Shit about to pop

>glorified yard tools
KEK

Are you kidding? Racists get job promotions and book deals - well, the anti-white ones do anyway.

We should start CALLING NIGGERS NPC'S.

Bix nood mafugga

I agree. We need to form secret racist societies to undermine black progress, towards the final solution of killing all niggers.
Thanks!

Im not racist dont they get it
I only hate NAGGERS

they are much easy to control. jews control every sector in usa due to their higher iq. they need to maintane that.

Attached: Jewish_chad_with_goyim_whores.jpg (1442x1442, 484K)

I also hate Jewwws but only because they are also naggers

I love all races of people that are polite and reapectful to others

Naggers are just rude

Honestly I like our brand of silent racism better. Shitskins are leaving in droves because they can't handle the silent atmosphere of
>you don't belong here, nigger
>yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finland_among_most_racist_countries_in_eu_study_says/10531670

You’re welcome, Moshe. Ungrateful cocksucker

Here is a big redpill (whitepill to some): Israel will be crushed by demographics too.
The only two growing demographic groups in kikeland are the ultra-Orthodox (the "I'm gonna sit on my ass all day, dodge the draft, collect welfare and pop out a dozen kids" type), and Arab Palestinians. The Orthodox were less than 5% of the pop in 1990, they're projected to breach 20% in less than 5 years. Arabs are also 20%+ of the population too. The Ashkenazi are way below replacement rate ... Do the math.
The fun fact is that the Orthodox are holding Netanyahu's Likud by the balls (his coalition has 61/120 votes, barely the majority, and it includes 3 radical Orthodox / Haredi parties) and their only alternative are (((globalist))) parties.
They may be laughing at us now, but they won't have anything to laugh about in 15 to 20 years.

Oh wow, he owns a big grapefruit.

>some random statistics prove it!
God, you're retarded. You'll never own a bank with that IQ

historically, you have controlled them too much, and when the eventual revolt comes, your international ilk have already packed up and left... that is in the times when not expelled by your host countries

you've had a pretty good run here, but this era of information exchange, it's going to be hard to keep your activities a secret or control the narrative.

if only wh*te boi could compete with the Big Jewish IQ

creating a bunch of disgruntled and ostricized white people in their own country sounds like a great fucking plan.

superior IQ is also why Asians are highly overrepresented in the media, in hollywood, and all other positions of power

>You’re welcome, Moshe. Ungrateful cocksucker
honestly, i'm only here to troll stormfags. I dont really want USA to become a 3rd world shithole.
If we lose white majoirty we lose american support. but its your fault letting those fucking leftie jews take over your media and dictate your policy.

"ISRAEL AND U.S.: WHY MORE YOUNG, BLACK AND LATINO AMERICANS THAN EVER BEFORE DON'T LIKE ISRAEL"
newsweek.com/israel-america-630900

Attached: JmL5xzhg8Pdz2zSF8Sn8IvtFZ-plH36vhWohROsEurw.jpg (640x853, 92K)

Did they demoralize us thoroughly enough so that we don't fight back when the time comes, or did they jump the gun? The suspense is killing me.

Yeah give the racist gun owner’s nothing to lose, I am sure that will work out for blacks?

Attached: D099B5AC-5158-450C-A44F-5DA40F10DF6B.jpg (1024x505, 60K)

Private racists are much more dangerous than public racists.

eh, the ethnic cohesion is yall’s most beneficial trait.

Blacks are the only group recently in America to pogram the Jews(90's crown heights), once whites are a minority you guys are fucked. No non white group is going to defend you, and once America is Brazil'ified you're fucked, non whites don't take much to incite towards violence and you'll be the ones in power that appear "white". That Ashkenazi IQ meme really needs to die off because the way it looks Jews wont survive to see 2100 and you have no one to blame but yourselves hymmey.

Come on dude, don’t make us show you the FBI statistic’s again.

Attached: A5BB9B95-99F9-41CB-9A37-52C63FA0F7C5.jpg (250x241, 17K)