Pretending to be rich

I'm broke as fuck but want to pretend to be a filthy rich asshole. What could I do to convince women I'm seeing in to thinking this?

Mind you, I haven't had sex in nearly 3 years

Attached: solo-chinese-poster-low-res.jpg (960x1345, 244K)

You can't. Proles reek of failure, you can't just turn it off.

Suit, tie, maybe a Bluetooth earpiece. Take fake phone calls outside the wherever you've gone to eat and use lots of hand motions and maybe even fake yelling. Come back and start bitching about how useless the people that work for you are.

>I'm broke as fuck but want to pretend to be a filthy rich asshole.

why? is this part of a scam...?

this is probably not going to end well for you, user

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Read the last part of the post. I'm trying to get laid.

Attached: 1526683538749.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

I dont think you understand, nigga. Women will save that pussy if they think you have money and are worth marrying. Just be a cool broke dude and nail that pussy.

It's extremely hard to get pussy. I've tried tinder and irl shit. I'm actually a social person but lately nothing has been in my favor

Attached: 1526530194246.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

Hi OP
Here is how, tested and approved :
Buy shit on AliExpress. Not wish. Maybe gearbest. But definitely AliExpress.
Buy anything that look expensive, even counterfeit if you dare. You can get the SoundCloud douchebag's panoply for less than 30 bucks:
- bling watch
- Louis Vuitton shirt
- "golden" chain
- cool shades
If you go up to 50 bucks you can even have shoes and cap.

>be a Persian man

It won't float, OP. When a girl gets together with a rich guy, she automatically expects perks of dating him such as expensive gifts, fancy restaurant dinners, night spend in his luxurious penthouse, shit like this. Women are smart when it comes to money and can tell whether a guy is really rich or not, and I guarantee you that once they see through your little scam, they will ridicule you till your dick shrinks into nothing.

And aside that, even posing for a rich asshole costs money. You gotta buy a buch of bootleg accessories and clothes but also find a very good barber, go to a nail salon to have your hands groomed, rent a good car.... it's better to just bee yourself

>Mind you, I haven't had sex in nearly 3 years
yeah but not bc you are poor. Probably because your character is shitty or you are ugly in a beta way

dude im fucking poor as fuck and got 18 yr olds picking me up and buying me meals to have sex with me on tinder.
try harder

you ever seen that dude who did this to get a hot Russian girl who came to America and treats him like shit because he pulled her an false pretenses

Honestly pretending to be something you're not in most cases is a fools errand. Just maximize your potential wherever you are in life. Unless you live in certain metros, most people around you are most likely comfortably dressed and look like they could stand to put in a little more effort. Don't be a poser. Be that middle class or poorfag guy that still cares for himself.

>keep your hair cut and styled and practice good hygiene, that means cut nails, lotioned skin, and facial hair that suits you

>keep up a decent physique. You don't have to be cut but don't be a fat slob or a hunched over lank master. walk tall at all times

>wear clean ironed clothes. They don't have to be expensive. You could get some nice stuff from a thrift store. The better the community, the better the finds.

>invest in a couple pair of decent looking shoes; some nice sneakers that work well with your outfits and some casual dress shoes. take care of them with polish and stuff

Walk tall, look people in the eye with the hunters eye when you talk to them, speak with a strong manly voice. And try to genuinely care about the people you come across. You know what makes a girl giggle like a little school girl? not seeing some sperg trying to look rich but that guy that walks in confident, notices her, makes a joke about something, looks her in the eye and engages her emotionally. If you can pull that off you can get girls no matter what you have externally

Lol, you sound like everyone from the ghetto. Wearing clothing that depicts currency, dollar signs and/or cannabis leaves is not indicative of wealth.

OP here. I am not some ghetto lowlife I just haven't been doing that well in life after losing a job I got after receiving my BA. Mind you, it's a social science degree so chances of getting well laying jobs are infinitesimal. I am, for the most part, an honest person, but I'm not perfect I won't tell you I never tell white lies.

What I am trying to do is work with my impression management and the way I am perceived so the need for voicing a lie would not really be needed.

Attached: tx0es7e7.jpg (933x969, 142K)

lol dude if you keep going down this path you're gonna end up in jail or worse

I've known people like you before, it starts out innocuous enough and before you know it, you're borrowing money from people to pay back the last group of people you borrowed from, you're promising investors returns on their funds when you don't even have a real business, you're running a ponzi scheme without even realizing it, all because you wanted to look cool and impress some shallow girls

I could see what you mean by that. The only flaw is that I don't plan on heading down the illegal path.

Then how are you going to hustle up money for expensive stuff for your date?

you say that, but most of these scammers don't even know they've become scammers until it's too late... they honestly think they're going to get rich and pay back all the people they took money from, and when that doesn't happen, they have to keep taking money from more and more people just to pay off their existing debts and keep their heads above water, until one day they're going to jail for fraud or having all their property repossessed or getting their legs broken by some thugs

it's a vicious cycle that's almost impossible to break out of, and just saying that you won't do anything illegal or dangerous isn't enough to prevent it from happening. the only way to win is to not play in the first place

>I know most of the other people who try heroin get addicted and become junkies, but that's not going to happen to me, I can do it in moderation

I actually dress pretty well when I need to and have, I guess you can say for a man, a good fashion sense. Not that I would gift any of these things to a woman but i do know how to pull off a counterfeit pretty well if I need to
> have a shit job right freeload off parents
>can easily rent an expensive car for a day
>can airbnb a condo for a day
>and other things could be considered illegal but can also be considered works of art or a novelty
These things would remain in my possession and never leave my home. Only someone deliberately digging through my personal things would find them. Things like... documents essentially

Attached: 1529120897333m.jpg (878x1024, 102K)

>Bluetooth earpiece
Lol at proles conception of wealth and success

>it's okay, I won't do anything illegal
>okay, maybe I'll do things a little illegal, but I won't get caught

maybe I was wrong and it's already too late for you, enjoy spending most of your adult life in prison

I have successfully done this not to get girls but to fit in at an elite college. Though it does eventually help you get girls but not in the way that you are thinking. You cannot just pretend to be rich, you pretty much have to alter your entire personality.
You wanna start with some literature on the topic. Read the Preppy Handbook and Class Inside the American Status System.
Then you need to be knowledgeable about the sorts of things rich people are traditionally in to, so start drinking a lot of scotch and brandy.
Also get involved in a rich person sport such as riding, fencing, squash, lacrosse, or rowing.
Also get into male fashion, if you are actually a poorfag go to thrift stores to find good stuff, you want to target the ones with lots of high class donors such as those run by symphonies or prep schools.
It also helps if you are at least semi aware of high literature. You don’t actually have to be a nerd and read a lot but at least know who Proust and Baudillare are.
Not sure how much all of this helps in terms of dating. Doing it will make you a pompous dick and probably effeminate but it does make it easy to get buy in upper class culture. So in summary it has much more to do with adopting specific cultural values than just having cash. Once you have successfully integrated you are generally seen as high status and can get better girls.
t. Only date rich Chinese girls by choice

Go on Jow Forums and start parroting their crypto currency lingo. When they start to catch on that you're poor, just say you put most of your money in something that's going to moon before the end of the quarter.
Buy 7 dollars worth of Bitcoin and tell everyone you have over 100,000 satoshis in Bitcoin. When they ask how much that is, tell them that you don't want to brag but 1 Bitcoin is worth about $6,500.

Rent a mercedes for a day. You can find them relatively cheap thru some rental companies

Then go park outside of bars and hit on them babez

>men will spend money they don't have to rent things they don't need to impress women who don't like them
Amazing. How are you ruling the world?

>>and other things could be considered illegal but can also be considered works of art or a novelty
>These things would remain in my possession and never leave my home. Only someone deliberately digging through my personal things would find them. Things like... documents essentially
yeah that'll go great. why do people always think they can get away with stuff like this indefinitely?

>How are you ruling the world
who?

it's bretty easy
>buy second hand clothing
>find god stuff (i.e good fitting shirts and t shirts, belt, good pants/shorts, good looking shoes)
>fool everyone

I've been buying second hand clothes since two years ago and I get labeled as the fanciest looking guy everytime I go out with my friends. Little do they know all my outfit was like 30$

Attached: file.gif (854x480, 891K)