Amid #MeToo Backlash, Lean In's Sheryl Sandberg Launches #MentorHer Campaign

forbes.com/sites/natalierobehmed/2018/02/06/amid-metoo-backlash-lean-ins-sheryl-sandberg-launches-mentorher-campaign/#11bd7e4e27e4

>Amid #MeToo Backlash, Lean In's Sheryl Sandberg Launches #MentorHer Campaign

>With a disproportionate number of men in positions of power, the mentorship of women by men is critical to create parity in the workplace. But the flood of sexual harassment allegations and subsequent career implosions of high-powered men including Harvey Weinstein and Steve Wynn has resulted in a backlash. A recent survey by LeanIn.Org and SurveyMonkey showed almost half of male managers are now uncomfortable participating in common work activities with women, including working alone and mentoring.

>Its findings are devastating: Almost 30% of male managers say they are not comfortable working alone with a woman — more than twice as many as before, according to the same study. The number of male managers who are uncomfortable mentoring women has more than tripled, from 5% to 16%. The research, which was commissioned after anecdotal evidence suggested such a reaction, means that one in six male managers may now hesitate to mentor a woman.

Attached: snusnu.gif (306x354, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=40MacuNt2XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tall girls are the thinking man`s fetish.

that gif gives me strange feelings

how will womanlets ever compete

imagine her on all fours.
you'd be set with a handful of sugar cube
and a bushel of apples.
maybe a carrot if she good girl.

fuckin dumb cunts wanna have their baby and abort it too

tough shit, segregated workforce is the way of the future

Its like they spent years working on female psychology but never once considered that they never understood men in the first place.

Kek

They’re all the same height laying down.

Why do photographers always look like the just shit in their pants?

#Mentorher will be #MeToo in no time, also women can't succeed without men to mentor them, really make you think.

thats a huge bitch

mogged

>maybe a carrot
is that a euphemism?

lol welcome to phase 2 "get with the program or else", then another round of #metoo until all white men are replaced

Well since a lot of women unironically believe that they should be able to have somebody written up for sexual harassment because they got hit on once, it's hardly a surprise.
Even if they suspect they're being hit on.

So the problem is engineered out by not engaging with them.

Attached: 1444040157825.jpg (441x604, 38K)

Tfw you have to look up to go down on her

Attached: 1543076755559.jpg (625x468, 65K)

lol
>uh oh men are wising up to our tricks, better get them to spend more time alone with women so there'll be ample room for accusing them of sexual misconduct later
they're so transparent

>one in six male managers may now hesitate to mentor a woman.

what the fuck is wrong with the other 5/6

Attached: moment of honesty.png (579x227, 38K)

>Sandberg

This. It's a trap.

>petite girls are awesome fucks, you can throw them around and do crazy kinky shit with them
Manlet children
>Tall girls are horribly awkward fucks, no position is comfortable
He-man children

Which do you pick, Jow Forums?

2d girls

Big girls are top tier. Imagine mounting that lofty ass, clambering and thrusting like a little goblin.

lol women btfo forever hahahhahah good riddance we can get civilization back on track.
jesus christ get a job when your kids are in high school or something doing womanly things not playing big dick money politics.
women are such fucking faggots

Attached: fash every woman loves a fascist.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

hot

Attached: 1528509072775.jpg (1542x3000, 787K)

Who is she? I'm 6'6'' and every normal chick I've tried being with cried out in pain as I fucked her. Please, I'm desperately lonely.

>using his dick to think
Castration.

Attached: disappointment.gif (360x239, 881K)

Stop raping girls

>that pic
I'm raging unironically

see
kek his flag checks out

>not being a manmore yourself
Im 6'8 I wanna breed that she-beast and resurrect the Titans

A lot of them are probably lying, I know I would if someone asked me that.

Shut the fuck up beta faggot
>trying to justify your inferiority by claiming to choose small womanlets and stay within your lane

It's every man's dream to be able to pull a Amazon demigodess (not saying goddess because there is only one God our Lord Jesus Christ, blessed be his name)

The mere fact that she will allow you to stick your tiny pewee attached to your tiny body in her Ubermensch pussy will make you feel the most alpha man on earth

Attached: 1542412314620s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>newfags think the tall model is a woman

thicc > sticc
if you don't like thicc girls it's because you're gay

i'm actually surprised it's as low as they claim it is. I assume many male managers are lying.
It's not just about YOU getting harassed, but as a manager you have to worry about your team too. Imagine you have a super talented guy on your team, and some stupid bitch makes you have to fire him for some bogus harassment claim that you're expected to take seriously.

Fuck that shit. Better to just avoid the problem entirely.

>trusting women ever

Attached: feminism2.jpg (1042x1269, 543K)

Death by snu-snu

Attached: images-4.jpg (306x164, 4K)

I'm 6" but I legit wonder why it's viewed so bad to be between 5"7 - 5"11.

Isn't that just the normal average? They build muscle more easily and weigh noticeably less. I can definitely feel the former.

Attached: feminism 4.jpg (887x1080, 398K)

Attached: feminism 5.jpg (1146x1396, 563K)

this man , he speaks our hidden thoughts.

I can see how the short one females looks at her pussy and just imagines what it would feel like tu rub it

Ever see someone like The Rock's meal plan and workout routine? It's so much fucking work to build/maintain his physique. That's one thing tall people got rough, but on the flipside they can get fucking HUGE.

>30% 16%
Reality is probably closer to 100%, they just don't want to admit it to get meetoo'd.
Women showing their prowess at long term planning as usual.

It's not rape when you say you're Jewish. But seriously though, having taller girls be my fetish is a cruel fate.

youtube.com/watch?v=40MacuNt2XE

Dont forget the bucket ;)

Attached: braaap.png (568x552, 109K)

thought he was gonna eat that birdie

Quite the opposite my upside-down fren.
>I use my think to dick

>Deriving your sense of worth from a woman
Oof and yikespilled

>men get fucked by being alone with a woman when she can claim anything she wants
>women abuse their underdog position by lying
>why are men not happy?

GEE WHIZ BILBO. I WONDER WHY YOUR RING DOESNT TURN ME INVISIBLE WHEN I FUCK YOUR ASS.

ayyyy lmaooo

Trying to suppress boner

>not deriving sense of worth based on the women you are able to fuck
Hypocritical incel detected

>hurr dürr my sense of worth only comes from myself dürr ;muh stem degree and COD k/d

Riight

Attached: kisspng-face-with-tears-of-joy-emoji-discord-emoticon-stic-emoji-discord-5b0c4da65e22f5.929382801527 (900x560, 72K)