Should apps and sites like Tinder that encourage thottery be outlawed?

Should apps and sites like Tinder that encourage thottery be outlawed?

Attached: PVqlqhig_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

milescorak.com/2018/08/21/canadas-official-poverty-line-what-is-it-how-could-it-be-better/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES.

The question is how it would be carried out.
The Jews would scream about the suppression of sexial liberation.

Yes and their (((founders))) and (((investors))) should be raided by special forces and thrown in Guantanamo. Especially apps like Snapchat that enable the worst forms of depravity.

yes.
it would create jobs.
business' would boom again
local communities would happen again.

business' retailers just need to get everything setup for casual/hangout vibe. and keep everything reasonably cheap.

people will do malls/etc again.
more recreation center/sports venues etc.

you'll see. or not.

yes. no way to verify age, creates legal loophole that can be used to enable sexual predators to meet children for sex then claim “she was on an app that requires you to be 18.”
Could legally shut down dating apps if they can’t remove this loophole by using an id verification system

Stop saying "thot" like a fucking nigger. The english language has a plethora of words to express the concept already, there is no need to engage it negro-babble

He's probably a gen z'er. Don't be so hard on them.

also during trial present connections to rise in rates of STDs, footage of Hansen vs Predator shere he catches online predators in Connecticut, creepcatchers/popsquad local pedo hunters, and the murder cases.
The entire basis of a hookup app that anybody can join without proof of identity is dangerous and vile

Yes, public health hazard bc breeds sexually transmitted diseases.

no
cope more, incel

Find the instances where someone died, contracted aids, committed pedophilia, etc because of Tinder and highlight these in the media.

Sue the owners of tinder and grindr for every instance of pedophilia, sex slavery, prostitution, contraction of disease, and murder that occurs using these sites.

only incels think the contrary.
2016-2017 I had sex with 50+ tinder thots. I was seeking fulfillment after a sad breakup, but ended up in a downward spiral of sexual dependance and degeneracy.
It opened my eyes, other men I’ve met who are sexually experienced agree. The fornication culture is cancer and is undermining our societies.
If you don’t think this is a problem, you probably just haven’t gotten to really experience it

property should be outlawed

It just gives me a smug sense of self satisfaction to deride those having a less expansive vocabulary than I

No, outlaw incels instead.

cringe

No. But the sluts who use it should be doxxed and shamed like they do with neo-nazis.

I still don't think it's a strong enough case. The Jews at Tinder have pretty much put all liability on the user.

Digits confirm

>less expansive vocabulary than I
Wow. This thread is pathetic enough, but you really take the cake. As a black man, I love coming to Jow Forums to laugh at the lowest of the low white men. Nice "expansive" vocab you got there.

>As a black man

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

It was just a little bit of tongue-in-cheek self-depreciating humor. Don't take Jow Forums so srs

No, otherwise i'm forced to get out of my room and actually meet sluts

>outlawed
No. What we need is a roastie genocide and BRAAP barn concentration camps!

Attached: image.jpg (600x418, 95K)

This. Having sex with lots of random people just makes you numb.

Kill yourself.
lol at your """""life"""""""

PRO TIP OF THE DAY
use stuff like tinder, POF, and bumble as a database of thots to see if the church girl you just met is telling the truth

Don't outlaw anything just legalize rape. Women will be forced into having consequences for thottery

What dating apps has Jow Forums had success on?

>match with many cute girls
>they never respond, ever

besides begging for attention, what's the point of even right-swiping if you ignore men? Even if they're only swiping right on Chads, then a match would suggest some form of mutual interest

Speaking in broad terms of applications: alcohol.

no
they should be taxed for it

If you retards want stuff like this to be outlawed maybe you should move to a muslim nation, i hear they are really big on socially oppressive laws that limit your freedom.

yikes

Ok kid

No, stop demanding laws. Stop giving power to the government.
We need to just expect people to be better and ostracize the ones that fail. Laws are for niggers, morals are for whites.

Attached: 1539571957132.jpg (1346x1748, 508K)

It is over.

100%

/thread

>raided and jailed
>not shot on the spot

Outlaw the app, burn the servers, hang the owners and ship share-holders in working camps. Publicly execute the CEO on national TV.

There. What is so difficult about it.

on a more serious note here, has anyone ever matched with a 7+? i only keep getting fatties

You are part of the problem if you are using this disgusting crap.

hey don't judge me. a man's gotta get laid. not everyone can get off to anime

I saw a huge Tinder billboard in NYC saying something like "you only live once, go hookup with some dude"

The absolute state of this country

Then get a wife you goddamn submongoloid animal. Jesus you fucking jungle morons.

Yeah, especially if im traveling to south america or europe

how am i supposed to get a wife moron? it's not like you can just go shopping for one, you fucking autistic virgin

By going out, actually socializing and talking to real people, not to masturbatory objects you find on Tinder you fucking ape.

Now why would I do that when I can simply just swipe left and right?

You talk about it as if there was any difference between meeting women at Tinder or anywhere else. Besides, you normally meet afterwards, you don't just go straight to a room.

Your arguments make no sense.

>You talk about it as if there was any difference between meeting women at Tinder or anywhere else
This is why you will never make it, you dumb ape. This stupidity keeps you in vicious circle. Enjoy your STD-ridden fat whores.

>Now why would I do that when I can simply just swipe left and right?
And this is a reason why I know you have double-digit IQ.

Golly gee what a convincing argument.

Only if you're muslim. If you're not a regressive sand nigger then you wouldn't care what other people do with their bodies.

cringecel alert

If you seriously think that Tinder isn't whore central, then you are extremely dumb. If I'm gonna start debating this fact with you, then there are going to be two stupid anons.

And no, traditional dating, actually meeting people and checking their social circle, talking to those people is valuable on it's own. Not only for yourself because it helps you grow and you learn how to communicate and recognize, but also for your eventual relationship. Guess what is better - to learn about the person from their real life or from their Instagram profile?

The sevens you'd like to wife up are being traded around like volunteer prostitutes by a handful of 9+ men.

Hypergamy is real.

>If you seriously think that Tinder isn't whore central,

I don't see anyone denying that. You're literally arguing with yourself.

>Yes
Literal fascism

Apps like Tinder, AirBnB, and Uber are the cancer of society. These apps are programming national cultures and life will soon be controlled by the tech corporations, hackers and antihuman AI.

Nah, people who use those apps are going to hook up in Walmart parking lots anyway. No need to ban them. The users are degenerates to start with.

cringemania

Yes, an 8/10 has been my one and only match. I just asked her to tell me about herself because she didn't have anything written in her profile but she never replied.

No. I will tell you why because im smarter than you.

Only morons use tinder. The only people using tinder are 20 year olds. Its full of leeches. Losers. People going no where. Tinder is basically wal mart. Nobody gives a shit about the lower class. There are thots with nice vacation photos but they arent on vacation all the time. Basically poor people. If you concern yourself with poor people then you yourself are poor.

They are not poor people. It's thottery mixed in with regular people who would otherwise start families but end up with AIDS. I tell you this because I know it. You are wrong.

If you are making less than 100k after taxes you are a poor fuck

Based. From now on whores are to be referred to as wenches.

What's $100K leafbux in real people money?

Attached: who_could_it_be.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Done deal

Attached: 349873987.jpg (1025x663, 61K)

Closeted gays like OP get the bullet on the day of the rope.

NO
stone thots instead

based

No, I love it to much!

Attached: love itttttttttttttt.jpg (1438x1999, 390K)

> retard
Because she'll use her real name on there

Just uninstall the app, you sperglords..

>no hymn
>never married
To the stoning block it goes.

based kike

in a perfect world saudianon

Internet should return to the state it was around 2001. Those were the good days, no women, fags and such on the internet.

>If you are making less than 100k after taxes you are a poor fuck

>The poverty line for a single adult ranges from $16 000-20 000

milescorak.com/2018/08/21/canadas-official-poverty-line-what-is-it-how-could-it-be-better/

My country, allegedly the world's greatest superpower, can't even build a fucking wall. You think we can do that too? We're neutered.

That too, since women hold the monopoly of pussy and it is not ready avaible for the average men, the governement should interfere to end this situation.

Attached: 1521744295518.jpg (530x431, 39K)

It's not like it can't. It can with exactly zero issues. It's more that it doesn't want to. Yet.