Even if it’s true FUCK buzzfeed

apple.news/ANPehrkPASXKlz9G_xNeFqQ

Attached: 1E2EEFFA-99F4-4A91-85F1-878266F2B22F.jpg (750x800, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/Z9x3l
youtube.com/watch?v=9dvqlI-oqbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not clicking that shit moshe

#1: Existing

How is buzzfeed still a thing?
How are they so popular?
Who funds buzzfeed?

>33
Thanks for that masonic propaganda pal

>Guilty
That word again.

but it does change color, dumb nogs.

...how are people offended by this? All of these things are quirky and friendly.

These tweets could have been like “white people love imperialism and shoving their religion down peoples throats after invading their country” which is just facts of history. But instead they said they like being positive about a line moving a little bit.

Everyone needs to chill out.

Sounds like it was made by people who are Jelly that their eyes don't change color. ;D

I ain't clicking that. What's the full list?

My eyes change color depending on what I'm wearing. At least, they appear to. It's an optical illusion. it's not rocket science.
When did the left completely abandon any and all science?

>gender is fluid
>eye color isn't

Attached: 1539865816237.png (655x977, 111K)

My eyes don't change color, they stay blue. Stay jelly. #dabonthehaters

In loving memory of nordbot
archive.li/Z9x3l

Nothing you haven't read before if you've been on Jow Forums for more than 6h in the last decade.

Can eye color be a gender?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hating on white people is popular right now.
SO SORRY for inventing infrastructer, vehicles, electricity and medicine, non white anons.

We should've just kept to ourselves with our separate white nations and left you all alone.

>Oh, wait. WE DID. you fucking freeloaders.

Attached: 1526526426982.jpg (1184x671, 174K)

It does change colour depending on the lighting

One thing I learned about is that the eye colour, say green for example, is not a filter that reflects all blue light. It has to do with the eye adapting to light, very intriguing stuff

Attached: DwV9I7m.jpg (1868x1356, 940K)

My eyes change color when light shines on them or is reflected in them. I have a layer of weird layer of green underneath the poop brown

Attached: 6E262222-37CC-4689-B151-12FF578817E4.png (750x1334, 2.05M)

lol black people btfo because they're eyes are always the colour of shit

Of course it can. What's with all the bigoted questions today?

Yikes, i sense you are the type of person to say you have hazel eyes

my eyes do change color tho, all depends on what im wearing. also, fuck niggers

this is literally just an inferiority complex
most try hard niggers have this
i have heard people say that those who have hazel eyes tend to have bluer looking eyes when they wear blue shirts or greener looking eyes when wearing green shirts
that's because hazel is usually a mixture of green and blue
the eyes aren't actually changing colors
this nigger is just a nigger

judge not lest yee be judged for you will
be judged in the same way you judge
others.

for the momos, rape not lest yee be
raped, punch not lest yee be punched.
easy enough for you.

I can't believe I'm going to have to go to a slavic place and migrate west and participate in European Racewar.

They can't help it. They only have eyes the color of shit from birth til death.

GO BACK TO AFRICA

It must suck being a subhuman. All day everyday they are forced to be around shining examples of european beauty and have to just live with it.

I'm sure we all know from experience that it sucks to see someone exceptionally beautiful and realize you're gross but imagine seeing even ugly white people and having that feeling. I feel for the poor basstards, it why i wish they had their own countries.

Also, I thought i was a freak i had no idea other peoples eyes changed colors too.

God rest his soul

Buzzfeed is actually partially woke with this article. My eye colour does change, as a minority on this planet that's more then the majority can do.

Exactly they're just mad its mentioned. The crimes we must answer for!

>AYYO HOL UP
>LET'S BOUNCE DIS BITCH MY NIGGA
yeah this is less annoying

I didn't read what's in the link because I don't need more cancer than I already have, but what's in that pic is retarded. I've maybe had someone talk about that to me (or even me just overhearing it) like twice in my life - and furthermore, how is that offensive/annoying? Are diverse brown-eyed and black haired, and black haired and brown-eyed people that triggered over that?

i am not a lizard

Someone is salty.

32 Things That Almost ALL niggers are GUILTY of doing
>32. Smelling bad; not like cocoa butter, I actually like that, I'm talking like woaah, wtf bad. Did you just die and decide to walk around for a week? Mmmhmm I thought so honeychile

As a white person who has heterochromia i have to hear how also unique and special every wahmans eyes are everytime they notice. Its not even just white women its fucking all of them its annoying

Hot take

What would you describe them as?

Kek You have to go back first Nigerian Mohammed. Whiter than you baby

This. My eyes can appear blue or green depending on the shirt I'm wearing.

But my eyes do change colour. Its an optical illusion but still. I have a mix of brown and blue colour in my eyes. From a distance it just looks green however up close it looks blue when my pupils are dilated and brown when my pupils are constricted. My mom has the same, they always said that her eyes went blue when happy and brown when angry. Pretty rad, my eyes always get comments.

It's the diversity conundrum psychosis syndrome of those who are darker skinned and awake to the bigger shit in the world. The white world, which concerns everyone here, especially as we can't leave the planet yet.

trying to be pleasant and accommodating is seen as weakness by these spoiled quasi-humanoids.
look down your nose with contempt and ill will. Be a dick but never let your guard down

Attached: New Bitmap Image.jpg (621x640, 62K)

lmao black people problems. Their eyes are always a shitty color. Nothing with change that.

Attached: PrimeWakandaBooty.jpg (500x523, 50K)

look like sperm in the thumbnail

white people love being offended for other races if quirky joke lists were ever allowed to be written about said races
>"So true!!!!"

Is she a villain??

>Who funds buzzfeed?
Do you really need to ask?

>t. spic
kek why would you post that shit? you have to go back, paco

They all are.

report this shit for advertising

>niggers are jealous of non shit colored eyes
more at 11

Never heard anyone tell that
Must be because Finns ain't white

I am no longer capable of feeling the emotion of guilt. Empathy is also nearing zero.

Attached: D9063D76-703F-4A68-9D5F-40E646E0BDC4.jpg (750x1153, 256K)

>white ppl love saying target as tar-jay

what the fuck

Attached: F949C945-D7E7-4D22-BCCC-899DE78935BE.jpg (750x1024, 234K)

33 things Jewish people are guilty of.....

Attached: 1528296319428.jpg (442x602, 144K)

I've always thought this song capitulated white people and it's multicultural "experiment"

youtube.com/watch?v=9dvqlI-oqbg

Attached: 1523373227478.jpg (634x1438, 824K)

They live off of Facebook clickbait articles.

Mine do greenish/bluish

Attached: 840D3F45-3D7F-412A-AB8B-D814EED2503B.jpg (750x1066, 222K)

Welp white people, time to stab out your eyes or you're racist.

Look at that pure turkic visage. Like a proper ottoman.

Attached: F2943B69-8B9F-4C99-9467-F1F577AD2821.jpg (750x1111, 263K)

All brown eyes of Europeans are blue underneath the outer brown layer.

>6 million things jews are guilty of doing.

I'm writing an article too but it's taking forever!!

Attached: 1543509934414.jpg (518x620, 54K)

Attached: 08BF58F7-6057-42DE-B893-BD7BD772326E.jpg (746x1096, 253K)

When I was a kid my hair color changed depending on lighting. Outdoors in full sun was reddish blond indoors nearly black.

Lol shitskins are so obssesed its to funny at this point brown eyes skin and hair is subhuman tier

Literally have only heard been said ironically and it was on a podcast or something with some female comedian whose act is that she tries to act like a snooty rich chick stereotype. I swear that these people have no sense of irony or when someone is making a joke like those retarded zoomers on that Fine Bros. video getting assblasted by Seinfeld for shit like "The Soup Nazi", etc.

My eyes switch between light blue and grey, depending on clothing colors and the environmental lighting.

Be more jealous, shitskins.

>In loving memory of nordbot
>archive.li/Z9x3l
Based

Attached: 5BDA7B67-E269-411B-8F4F-42EB93DAC5F7.jpg (750x1116, 254K)

whites do have the coolest eyes of any race, though

anyone who says otherwise is just trying to cope

should make an article like this about blacks, would be way funnier. you could point out how black women are so obsessed with "black beauty" and their african features while gluing the chopped locks of poor women in southeast asia to their heads so they can look more white

The person fails to understand the nuances of ridiculing the pretentious who fetishize anything French.

This one actually pissed me off, you mean white people are fucking polite and courteous?
The nerve...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-15-09-35-33.png (720x1280, 126K)

Attached: 68DE6C93-E3EB-464E-A793-C60B550CB12D.jpg (742x1089, 233K)

>white people do silly innocent things

Attached: 1535904404129.png (758x1136, 988K)

Beats shooting your neighbor because they dissed your new hightop shoes.

>be white
>have cultural mannerisms
>liberals lose their fucking minds because it turns out white people DO have culture
pic related, more white culture

Attached: quaternion multiplication.jpg (800x523, 162K)

>attacking boomer dad humor and mannerisms

Attached: 1542594285078.jpg (1080x1440, 178K)

kill yourself you viral marketer faggot. im gonna dab on your fucking grave nigga!

tfw eyes do change colors and do like telling people

Attached: 3283828383833333.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Because they aren't rude low class fucks.

whte people LOVE to be more civilized and build societies.

Attached: 1543421780369.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>Oh no white people try to make polite jokes and small chat
>Fucking evil racist
Is it time for crusades yet?

what the fuck is this cringe shit

Most of these just consist of
>white people love being friendly with strangers and making casual conversation
I can understand why niggers would hate it

>not Kiersten
This would be like saying Jennifer not Gennifer what a fucken full of herself retard

Post yfw you realize they hate it because thy never had Dad's to tell them Dad jokes.

Their brains aren't developed enough to understand irony. It's a triple digit IQ thing

Fuck, I just found out I'm not white. Oh wait, I don't do this stuff cause I don't need to yell out everything around me and I avoid niggers.

11 things jews are guilty off

1.leeching off the wealth of nations
2. Crying out in pain as they strike you
3. Saying oy ve we’re tied of it already
4. Shutting it down
5. Impresionating white people
6. Blaming white people for their crimes
7. Smelling bad
8. Getting plastic surgery
9. /11
10. Raping kids
11. Greed

Attached: EF3AA0C3-83D5-49B1-ADDB-CE4D4827B006.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Start using your twitters to say good things about white people and watch their heads explode

#metoo unironically

makes sense
most nigs I see in public are antisocial apes that will try to fight random people for looking at them

KEK loving the response. Let me into the ethnostate DAMNIT ILL BE HONORARY AS FUCK CMON

IM JUUUUUST A QUADROOOOON
TRYING TO GET IIIIIIN
NO IM NOT A NIGGEEERR AT ALLL

all jokes aside I get confused with all sub races of Hispanic, Arab, Turk, Jew, or Italian. Like a proper mutt :)

English, nigger. Do you speak it?