Transgender/LGBT Hate thread

Transgender/LGBT Hate thread

Attached: DSB127912BD126.png (1077x628, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerous.com/49809/half-naked-10-year-old-boy-dances-on-stage-for-money-at-adult-gay-bar-in-new-york/
youtube.com/watch?v=vejd5NSS2oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck queers

Attached: DLmRAmAUQAE5tda[1].jpg (801x1200, 138K)

Why are conservatives always so insecure and always crying about how gay people are healthier, smarter, and more successful than them?

>gay people are healthier

Attached: 1446435077352[1].jpg (615x456, 31K)

It's true.

Literally kys, I'm not conservative at all and I think the whole LGBT community should be drenched in acid

I wish I passed

Attached: q0ytFyx.gif (390x224, 1.09M)

Sure, if you ignore astronomical STD rates, physically blown out assholes, intestinal parasites, POZ-Culture, AIDS and high tendency for suicide.

Straight people suffer from that as well just because of different reasons

>LGBT community should be drenched in acid
eh not all of them are bad
like maybe 60% should get the rope or euthanasia

Now that is epic.

>that name

HAHAHAHA IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE AND YOU STILLED REPLIED YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

Attached: 1544287923574.jpg (586x580, 470K)

Fpbp. Fuck'em.

Attached: 1506692296130047456.jpg (640x960, 276K)

>physically blown out assholes
>because of different reasons

Please explain. Because I got to know!

Attached: lying-cat.jpg (625x476, 204K)

Ever been constipated for two weeks straight?

You ever make the word fist into a verb?

Usually I'll get about forty replies if I pick this memeflag on a thread that lasts a long time. They're dumb as rocks. They won't even read this post and understand what's going on.

Seriously, as a Pansexual guy who identifies himself as a magical boy. I legit think that the LGBT+ comm is pure shit and full stupid people. IDC what the fuck they do with their lives, just dont force it on to kids and people that dont know or want nothing to do with it. I seriously hate this shit my dudes.

This faggot shilled Truvada pretty hard before he changed the law. I wonder how much (((big pharma))) paid him for it.

I noticed the namefagging but ignored it anyway

There is literally nothing wrong with letting 12 year old damage themselves like this, y'all are biggoted baka

Attached: 1542489236286.jpg (1024x743, 119K)

>name
Nice

Attached: 80198D33-3E53-43FD-94C3-639D6EA8D637.jpg (498x615, 44K)

>Jump from high place
>land
>get anal prolapse and/or hernia

or

>sit on the toilet
>always push poop out instead of waiting
>end up getting a prolapse.

This is totally natural. Stop being a bigot.

Attached: 1543732675185.jpg (1099x824, 110K)

>posts dumbass, obviously incorrect opinions
>acts smug when people tell him he's retarded

>Pansexual

Attached: 10-inch-black-nonstick-three-quarters-mobile_1016x.jpg (1016x1016, 29K)

Nah, it's true. Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake.

One, nothing wrong with me

Attached: 1533912695933.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Cite a source for your claims then.

dangerous.com/49809/half-naked-10-year-old-boy-dances-on-stage-for-money-at-adult-gay-bar-in-new-york/

Well, he's obviously doing it intentionally.

Oh hello there, Brown Waffle. How's your sister Blue doing?

Two, nothing wrong with me

Attached: 1534686493528.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

Three, nothing wrong with me

Attached: 1541797135566.png (678x703, 649K)

Trans who went thru SRS are a minority compared to those who didn't.

Attached: tAVlk8L.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

Four, nothing wrong with me

Attached: 1544405860089.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

Nice bait, the LGBT community should be euthanized

>defending them in any ammount
I swear its always animeniggers that are like this

Many such cases!

Attached: 1543007039857.png (986x475, 489K)

I swear to fucking god.
I fucking hate transpeople. Still love my fellow gays and lesbos

Attached: xFSBmb1.png (1446x1048, 434K)

LMao my dude, im being serious. I actually go around wearing yami kawaii clothing trying to look like a cutesy person. I'm pretty much a faggot but a I'm a cool faggot.

>having no counter-argument

Attached: xxxtra smug.png (1584x1584, 2.31M)

that's fine. i mean i'm personally pretty modest but people can do whatever

I don't remember straight people having a high sucide rate because they are straight

Attached: TransgenderSuicide 3g32gasdsafasvc.png (589x323, 14K)

Attached: 1543007004570.png (983x477, 561K)

They should still kys, thankfully they're working on that themselves so we don't have to even try ;)

Jesus fucking Christ.
But heaven forbid we try putting them on antipsychotics first, right?

I don't really hate them. I hate the society that enables them. It's not doing them any favours either.

Attached: assigned whale.jpg (684x856, 77K)

>i mean i'm personally pretty modest but people can do whatever
Of course it's the mutt saying this kek

Enablers deserve to get the rope first

Jesus.... he's here already....

Attached: 1539586568295.png (1219x1016, 228K)

>a brave
YAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAAAY SO BRAVE

Well obviously if you isolate a factor namely in this case them being trans, it will always show up as the numbers are high if you compare it to a larger group, namely gays, straight or whatever

e.g

All men commit suicide but if you make a statistic like the one you posted you'd focus on a factor within men, namely race. Obviously asians commit more suicide than whites or blacks, does this mean they're unhealthier than all of them? They're still men

I hate the (((society))) that enables them too user.

Attached: 1541948159009.png (1080x1920, 804K)

Have you ever thought about cutting California loose and tossing it into the ocean?

Your post doesn't even make sense it's retarded mental gymnastics. They have a high sucide and self harm rate because they are mentally ill the result would be the same if you took a 1000 straight people and a 1000 trans

Attached: Stonewall-male-gender.png (597x452, 49K)

Can we just agree that the LGBT+ comm is cancer because they force their "education" on us and try to force kids into this bullshit?

I'm seriously cool with gays and les but i seriously hate how they try to force us to learn bullshit after bullshit

>Your post doesn't even make sense
Ofc, it requires at least some thinking on your part.

>let's compromise and say some degeneracy is bad but some of it is okay rite gais?
gays get the rope too faggot.

Attached: 1542070505227.jpg (943x1200, 132K)

I'm a real woman now!

Yes it's supposed to smell like that.

Attached: 1543732558845.jpg (400x533, 48K)

You haven't argued what I said in the post. Trans suicide rates are high because they are mentally ill and they are highly likely to develop other mental illnesses besides the one they already have like depression and schizophrenia

>for females
I used men as an example
use your god given brain please

lol, 36% of guys self harms?

Fuck didn't see it was female

Attached: 660.png (609x316, 46K)

Jesus think next time you buffoon.

>Obviously asians commit more suicide than whites or blacks, does this mean they're unhealthier than all of them?

Uh, yes?

Well you're obviously trying to derail the conversation.

>they are highly likely to develop other mental illnesses besides the one they already have like depression and schizophrenia
So is any other person under stress.

>I AM A REAL WOMAN NOOOOOOW
>GET ME A ROOM TO DILATE IN
youtube.com/watch?v=vejd5NSS2oQ

Why are you guys so afraid of people that are different than you? Grow up.

So by your logic Asians should cease to be just because a minority of them commit more suicide than the other race's minority?

Attached: 1541947747093.png (924x1587, 1.24M)

>So is any other person under stress.
Because they should go on anti psychotic and depressant medication instead of fucking up their body with hormone treatment and surgery which puts it under extreme stress. And no I'm not derailing it I was trying to make sense of your stupid post

Are asians all mentally ill? No but trans are and they should be all put into psychiatric hospitals for treatment. No one is arguing we should kill all schizophrenics because they're sick

Okay, let me make much clearer.
Lets say we stop their antics and limit their resources. We dont let them have kids and trnas cant apply for medical insurance? Like, my dude, I hate the LBTQ+ comm as much as the next person in Jow Forums but i for one still think their human and deserve to have a life. Not a nice one but one that they can see how stupid it is to be trans and how sickening it is the be anything LGBT+.

>So by your logic Asians should cease to be

I don't know where you suddenly pulled this from. If they have mental illnesses or other problems that cause a higher suicide rate, than those problems need to be solved.

The original line of questioning was whether or not trans people are healthy, and the answer is no because they have a high rate of suicide. If Asian men also have a high rate of suicide, that also means they are unhealthy because healthy people don't suicide.

They don't

Attached: suicide_1999_2014_fig2 (1).png (960x721, 54K)

Attached: 1540524332371.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Attached: 1506726647495.jpg (960x468, 89K)

I dislike gays but it's pointless to persecute them because they'll always exist

Attached: 1506344891518.png (895x905, 443K)

I have no problem with the gays, gays are gays and attraction is attraction, if you like getting ass fucked by dudes then that's you're prerogative.
But trans on the other hand are major fucking problem. DSM-IV labels gender dysphoria as an actual neurological dysfunction (much like liberalism and prolonged veganism). People today get so ass hurt whenever someone tries to go against trans people but has anyone posed a hypothetical question of "if there was a cure for the dysphoria... would that be insensitive?"
Gender dysphoria is debilitating and needs to be properly treated, not encouraged. Suicide rates in people with this disorder remain unchanged whether they get their pee pee flipped inside out or not... so is it really ethical to pay and advocate for a cause that will continue to pose a risk to their well being long after they "convert." We certainly shouldn't be teaching our 6 y/o's that it's ok to not be their own gender especially since shit sticks... they form their whole core identity at that age.

- an educated fag

And if you want to be non fucking retarded and defective it's just LGB

>Because they should go on anti psychotic
Anti-psychotics are proven to not always fix it in fact it's a trade off, one ailment for another or more.

>and depressant medication
Like-wise it could cause complications but in cases like this it's not really a bad thing. Let's be real the technology to fix gender dysphoria isn't real and the existing methods are just a way to physically affirm and try to cope, obviously it won't always work because it's no different than trying to mimic something than to really be it, so the existential dread is always looming about.

>corndogoplasty

Attached: 1509065208649.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

Look just fuck off I've argued with too many of retarded people like you to know your arguments never hold up and aren't based in reality

>Because they should go on anti psychotic
Anti-psychotics are proven to not always fix it in fact it's a trade off, one ailment for another or more.

>and depressant medication
Like-wise it could cause complications but in cases like this it's not really a bad thing. Let's be real the technology to fix gender dysphoria isn't real and the existing methods are just a way to physically affirm and try to cope, obviously it won't always work because it's no different than trying to mimic something than to really be it, so the existential dread is always looming about.

see

I dislike gays and I don't think they should be as represented as they are but don't really hate them if that makes sense

Yeah true, we cant stop that stupid disease but we can make sure that living as a stupid transperson is pointless and it'll make their lives harder.

GG

its cool if we can one day make artificial genitalia but this is obviously a hack and no fun
how retarded can you be
this thing will never be accepted as a penis and it will never feel like one

>So, how would you like your penis to look like?
>-Have you ever seen an unopened pack of mortalella at the deli, Doc?
>Say no more.

Attached: Nema-Beef-Mortadella-Plain[1].jpg (640x480, 240K)

>Look just fuck off I've argued with too many of retarded people like you to know your arguments never hold up and aren't based in reality
Well you didn't manage to counter any of those arguments. Really strange.

I have a vagina!

>12 year old understands sexuality enough to consent to life altering treatment
>12 year old understands sexuality enough to consent to relationship with 40 year old

Attached: monster.jpg (500x641, 123K)

Because I have done that with 500 people before already and it's pointless because your arguments are non existent. So yes fuck off

Attached: 66996868668.jpg (1280x1280, 358K)

>Because I have done that with 500 people before already
Maybe you didn't since it's not even that hard, right?

> and it's pointless because your arguments are non existent. So yes fuck off
Baby-tier antics. Show me your flag or are you too ashamed?

Your argument was something about how the treatment isn't real but that's okay because maybe someone will feel better. (Nevermind the ones who regret it and commit sudoku)

It just makes me physically sick to the stomach. It's funny how they like genital mutilation in the middle east but then do this defective shit