How does this image make Jow Forums feel? do you think this is wrong and unnatural or wholesome and good...

how does this image make Jow Forums feel? do you think this is wrong and unnatural or wholesome and good? Go into detail if you must but please give me your honest opinion

Attached: america.jpg (1200x1130, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uQLTLzs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A nigger married a kike and they shat out sprogs and are all now in prison uniforms? I'm fine with that.

It’s a cute pic. If you feel otherwise you have hate in your hear

The girl looks polish

KARA BOGA, fuck wh*Toids

1. current events yes [ ] no [x]
2. Politics yes[ ] no [x]

looks like a normal family.

far from representing reality
just like any other advert

Attached: false-advertising-packaging-fails-expectations-vs-reality-33-5720afa35bfb6__605.jpg (605x587, 90K)

based

fpbp + digits

Attached: hds.jpg (288x288, 20K)

I fucking hate those stupid wall signs people put up in their house with gay messages

thats a cute family, and a cute doggo!

>flushedgenetics.jpg

KOOL-AID KAMALA

Kool-Aid Kamala Harris ties to corruption and the bizarre.
pastebin.com/uQLTLzs0

Attached: Willie Brown.jpg (2081x3000, 2.21M)

I fucking hate white ppl lmao. Hope i get to be blacked one day by a hot african

Disgusted.

My cousin is bringing her NIGGER boyfriend and his NIGLET child (from a previous baby mama) to Christmas this year.

It will be hell on earth.

that nose ain't looking that Polish to me. think again

You can tell this is a fantasy advertisement given how the father is still around. But those kids are all from different fathers.

TÜRK detected.

Hello brother

checked

It's not outrageous on its own, but rather because of what it implicates in a larger sense. Blacks tend to hate and want to tear apart the western values we hold. They also raise kids, or at least influence the ones they're around, to do the same. Seeing our white women breed with them implies we will have fewer good white children who hold traditional western values, while subsidizing more Obama like mongrels who will tear our culture apart. That's why you see outrage at black white interracial and not with other groups.

>how does this image make Jow Forums feel?
Hungry for poutine?

At first, I felt the deep twisting feeling in my gut. Then I realized she's probably a jew

Attached: bbc.jpg (600x340, 50K)

at least the nigger isnt a fucking deadbeat and actually takes care of his fucking family, good for him.

You mad Jow Forums?

Attached: MixingIsGoodGoy.jpg (1140x953, 593K)

Is Christmas at an aunts house or something? I'll bet the black will bring up hating trump, then wen you push back, you'll be the one attacked for starting a fight.

Call your cousin reggina constantly. Will be hilarious when she gets it.

feels unnatural
not even when i put the whole white genocide and other social aspects into relation
but seeing race mixing just feels wrong on a base moral level

she is polish american, not jewish

What's sad is that none of the kids look like either parent. (except for the black skin and frizzy hair)

All you faggots posting in a slide thread

Attached: kekwillsit.jpg (1637x788, 168K)

Anyone below this post is gay

Attached: cuckendorf.png (963x908, 981K)

Each and every one of those children has hybrid vigor and will grow up to be more attractive, intelligent, and successful than anybody in this thread.

Attached: 1543799826556.webm (720x404, 1.87M)

Checked

Dude I cannot wait to fuck your daughters when they come of age. I will treat them like shit and say it's cause she is a nigger mutt.

I love fucking with half breeds heads.

BBC

!

Attached: 1544352087055.webm (700x394, 2.96M)

!!

Attached: 1544352114348.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

(((Polish American)))

!!!

Attached: 1544357078863.webm (1280x720, 964K)

Yes, it's called hybrid vigor, it comes from not being highly inbred. If you look like your parents, guess what, they were second or third cousins and you're homozgyous as shit.

Hey retard news flash, no one wants to mate with black women... Therefore all half black kids will go after whites... then they will 2/3'ds white and still no one will want to mate with Black women. See how this ends up? It actually genocides blacks...

0/10

I dont feel anything anymore. thanks.

Attached: 1542916994988.png (785x757, 197K)

Hybrid vigor is bs and you know it.

Actual statistic prove the mixed race people have a high rate of addiction and homelessness.

That is why it is so easy to fuck them and make them hate themselves.

She looks like a Jew..

on second look, she's definitely a Jew. Look at those beady eyes and hook nose, like a female Chuck Schumer. It looks like she just recently dyed her hair but you can still see the dark roots. I bet those kids are gonna grow up to be some subversive commie shitbags.

>tfw in the future you're going to have to double take black people because they could be crypto-kikes

>Hybrid vigor is bs and you know it.
Cool, give me one instance where two of the same non-disease allele are superior to two different non-disease alleles. Easy mode: it can be in ANY organism, I just want a single example.

Notice how their noses begin to hook and get pointy as they age. Those kids are gonna look like Saudis when they grow up

Attached: saudi-arabia64.jpg (473x700, 119K)

You're essentially saying this: given the choice between two hammer, two screwdrivers, or one hammer and one screwdriver, you'd choose having one of the first two. Good luck hammering in those nails with a screwdriver or driving in those screws with a hammer.

Clearly that bitch is a jew

Glad they have a FAMILY.

I bet they go to church, and are upstanding citizens.

Better than some single white mother, or some single black mother.
>Im all for any family, that instills Godly morality in their kids

Would Jow Forums rather have (Pic related)?

Attached: 1544841716678.png (708x884, 936K)

>replying twice to the same post
Horrible newfaggotry

How do big families support themselves? That’s 300$ in pjs alone. This pic makes me jealous. Id love a large family but can hardly afford the two I’ve got.

The realistic solution is to simply destroy all niggers as well as every women who has had extramarital sex.

good, 100% kosher. all fake jews
should marry niggers.

What's the fucking difference?

It’s a devastating tragedy to lose that blonde hair. Sucks the mutts can’t receive that gene and it’s all mudded up with that blackness. Stupid half black kids are the worst kind too.

It's to damn loud! Stop the hammering.

I bet that pussy looks like a hatchet wound.

There is no morality in race mixing bub. Cute try.

I also see a family that will influence others to do the same and the last thing a white woman needs is more shitty influence. They need to know it’s NOT okay, white dudes will never date or take care of them, etc. Stand tall, faggots.

do they all fit into one another like Russian dolls ?

>prison uniforms
lmao checked

“Act like white kids” The Picture

Attached: 1544835413090.webm (264x480, 1.98M)

That's a lot of jews

Every last 1 of them is ugly including their human prototype

Her great grandchildren will look white, who cares

This

>when you take the last slice of pizza and the homies are angry

cringey

She gave birth to an entire ghetto. Impressive.

poles are crypto jews

The nigger kids will just make more nigger babies. They will think they are white, even tho she looks like a kike, with the fake hair color, my guess is she's a nurse, but no white man will touch them and the kids will be the mongrel race the kikes love

I think it's great he hasn't left her, and the children have a father.
Too bad he's the exception, not the rule.

Seem like a normal happy family.

Only a nigger would try to simplify humanity down to hammers and screw drivers.

White people are superior and have always been superior. There is no way around it nigger.

I will fuck your whore daughters while I whisper terrible shit about their nigger half and she will get off to it like so many have.

Don't worry I will wear a condom. Don't want to help further the genetic deformity.

>4 girls
>1 boy
hows it feel that they all gonna eat a dick papi?

Looks like you could open a can with that nose.

At least they seem to be together.

Honestly, I don't give a shit if one bitch marries a nigger. I'm just never sticking my dick in her and I find the concept overall disgusting.

MY OPINION:

TAKE THAT FUCKING GLOBALISTS, 6 CHILDRENS AND MAYBE MORE, THATS MORE THAN THE DOUBLE OF 2.1 CHILDRENS PER HUMAN. TAKE THAT, IF THEY HAVE A NEW ONE, THATS THE DOUBLE OF 2.1 ROUNDED UP CHILDREN PER COUPLE

Mulattos are so fuckin gross looking
Black people have gotta hate them too right?Fuck me, I can't even look at these things without my gag reflex kicking in

Attached: Mike.png (260x260, 168K)

Onions Nigger, Old White Lady, and 6 mutts wearing neo-Auschwitz uniforms.

What could possibly go wrong?

That makes that very likely

Ohh fuck are we in middle ages still??

Sorry bud, I know you usually just scream whatever you want into the void, but I felt the need to help you retards understand basic science a little better.

Read this very, very carefully. I don't give a shit about anything but my claim. Being heterozygous is superior. You can act as retarded as you want, you will never be able to change this VERY BASIC fact of genetics.

Couldn’t care less. I only care you keep shitting up this board with the same stupid question. What is the point?

Attached: 578A278A-BC09-4014-9983-5F183E8DAF83.jpg (800x800, 83K)

What is the difference between a single white mother and 6 mixed race Jews

Blacks hate mutts as much as white people. Mixed people tend to hate themselves too.

What's the point of making this thread every day? Do you get paid

Mixed race people suffer from more mental and genetic disorders

>hybrid vigor

Attached: 1314689499674.jpg (300x268, 8K)

You have been importing the middle ages for decades now so technically, yes

I am not claiming that. I don't understand how this could possibly be confusing to you. Having. Two. Different. non-disease Alleles. Is. Better. Than. Having. Two. Of. The. Same.

Oh look at that, that nigger family adopted a white whore. What a lovely photograph.

The future

You're so concerned about being right that you're ignoring extremely basic biology.

Indifferent because she looks like a retard

I want to kill everyone in that picture with a machinegun.

Two bullets in your head.

OK nigger I will educate you on social evolution.

If mixing races created a superior people than the world would have been dominated by mixed races by now. They would have formed countries, those countries would have dominated.

It has never happened. Your entire claim lacks scientific evidence and observable evidence. Spics are basically pure mixed race and they are trash.