Turks

Now that the dust has settled, are Turks white and was the Ottoman Empire the greatest Empire since Rome?

>turks are gooks
Are they really? Do you have any genetic evidence to support this? Yes they speak an Asiatic language, but so did the Cumans, and the Cumans were consistently described as fair skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed whites. Language means little to nothing.

>b-b-but they are muslims
Islam is a religion that values strength and courage. Christianity values weakness and "turning the other cheek [and offering Tyrone your daughter after he fucks your wife]."

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Hitler also referred to them as Aryans, of East Alpine extraction. I could be wrong on this one though.

As a final point, Erdogan is currently organizing an "Army of Islam" to overthrow America and destroy Israel.

Attached: 01ALLAH.png (1600x1969, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont call me a wh*Toid you subhuman. TÜRKS are from AFRIKA and are KARABOGA.

>are Turks white
No.

Attached: 0D8C6C0B-1FFF-4499-BA09-A6BA9EA90844.jpg (960x720, 101K)

go worship your asian goddesses and leave this thread alone you gr**k subhuman faggot.

yes,turks are whiter than us

we aren’t wh*Te though.
pic related me

Attached: 5FD08CBA-3ADC-4196-962B-4E9B0B6BB387.jpg (768x432, 28K)

Ok mehmet

Attached: 0E91CD30-78E2-4B3F-94DA-247FF1B4C593.jpg (231x320, 33K)

Did you forgot you were whiteknighting asian roasties and calling white women sluts? gr**ks aren't white and you are an incel faggot

Attached: 1444344175856.jpg (2330x1739, 728K)

Try for Vienna again, get fucked again!

No and no

At least Ottomans had the decency not to import millions of nigger into their nation. Same can't be said for the coal burning shithole called Austria

Most turks have Caucasoid Y haplogroups, many have European ones.

Turks are to Hondurans what Jews are to Europeans.
Turks and Jews are the cause of the caravan.

No they aren’t white, but they aren’t mongols either. Eastern Turks are probably actual Turkics, but the average Turk you find in Europe is just a Mediterranean Anatolian not much different than a Greek. In fact most Turkish people are converts, only a minority are literal Turks from the Seljuk invasion.
As far as culture, Turkish is superb. The food, secular Islam, coffee, their movies and TV are all shared with us Levantine arabs. They brought a lot to the table and improved many areas. They also stupidly genocided Greeks, armos, and starved the Lebanese at a point. But I won’t judge every Turk on earth over the actions of some retards at the end of the Ottoman Empire. Turkey needs to remain secular though and get rid of Erdogan. Nobody likes the Muslim brotherhood, they’re fanatics who make life disgusting and fund all of those feminist sharia women in the US politics.

Honestly it’s sad seeing Turkey fall from its glory. But I think I’ll watch the based bedouins destroy them again.
> t Lebanese
Arabs > Greeks > Turks > Persians IMO

Attached: 3AE3EB67-F30C-4BD4-B498-9C57F7C08893.jpg (602x393, 60K)

Actually Turks and Greece are tied. I eat too much Turkish food to complain.

the large size of the ottoman empire only proves that the whitest muslims were the most successful muslims in world history

>mutt saying anyone else isn't white
Even Ethiopians are whiter than you.

Attached: ALLAHUAKBAR.png (741x649, 23K)

>Actually Turks and Greece are tied.
You mongrels have no idea what you’re talking about.

Attached: paipangazou.png (467x378, 11K)

Still not white

There were no Greeks and Persians in Anatolia.

Attached: 010111.png (866x703, 19K)

Thats because we usually have the decency not to kill people regardless of their heritage. Unlike your fucked up shit stain on earth of a country who kill for blasphemy 'reasons'

whiter than a country full of indian-niggers. Prepare your kids(if you'll ever have any incel) for the sünnetçi

Islam is based, proof, look at Turkey and its mighty history.
Yours is shit, you even have serbian gypsies in your damned country.

Christ will tear you a new one and the Serbians are wild fuckers they'll fuck you up bad

t. roma serb

s*rbians weren't kebab removers they were slaves to turks.

>are Turks white
No, Turks are filth.

Attached: MDS1600 (1).png (1600x1600, 58K)

Imagine for a second if they weren't muslims.
Probably they would never have been ostracized by the rest of us, they would have lead Europe more than Germany.

They played themselves falling for that meme religion.

No, dirty towl head fuckwits.

They would have still been non white garbage.

>turks
>White
Did you catch something from your goat?

>Ottomans had the decency not to import millions of nigger into their nation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro_Turks

Attached: Zonaro_GatesofConst (1).jpg (903x1224, 384K)

The Turks are not a single ethnostate. You have an upper class of Greek/Circassian/broadly European ancestry and an underclass of Iraqis/Kurds/Levantine Arabs. Under Mustafa Kemal, they adopted civic nationalism.

tl;dr Yes. Some of them are white. It's like asking "are Americans white."

>flag
>us lebantine ababs
You have to go back.