Ever wonder why you never see a phone without a front facing camera...

Ever wonder why you never see a phone without a front facing camera? Really makes you think about what it's real purpose is...

Attached: 59962be7b0e0b56f2b8b5aa8-750-563.jpg (750x563, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEXINT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOVEINT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Selfies

SAGE

Its 2022 user i swear its 2022!!!!!

Attached: 726E2152-6EA5-4FDD-82E4-3778D7C7E29C.jpg (821x869, 262K)

bump just because i can

Attached: 8B54E5F6-876D-467D-BAE4-4B68B6CBA8F0.jpg (746x1024, 177K)

I knew Jow Forums had schizos but holy shit.

Attached: 1543944784280.png (1280x720, 472K)

Who the fuck cares. Everything is monitored anyways.

Retinal tracking to see what ads draw the eye.

Put a piece of electrical tape over it.

Attached: tape it.jpg (642x680, 50K)

>t. NSA

>covering microphone with tape
what would that achieve

>covering computer camera
>not covering phone camera

we're talking about the front facing phone camera, faggot jew.
Covering the mic will muffle the sound. if you want to try it, be sure to get a tape licence from your local lord

Lmao so true, people are so retarded

i was referring to the image you posted you lurpak sniffer
>Covering the mic will muffle the sound
barely

Hi henrik. Tyholmen eller barbu?

So what? Its going to take a close up of my ear?

Fuck off pal, æ e tronder

Vil du se rumpa mi?

fuckin lmao, you really think that someone gives a shit about you to spy you through phone camera? Unless you are rich af or influencal in any way nobody gives a shit that you jerk off to anime girls or whatever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEXINT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOVEINT

Pure boomer/NPC/normiedom in the wake of Snowden's disclosures meant 99% of the public STILL thought the purpose of global surveillance was to prevent terrorism. It's for blackmailing politicians to control them or to get dirt to smear the ones that won't play ball.

There is no democracy. There is only cameras, microphones and blackmail. Most of you fuckers don't get this.

>realize that majority of the normalized population (normies) are vapid and self-absorbed to the point of being psychotic (of course that word changes to match said normies, so....)
>understand that the key to gathering perfect surveillance data on citizens is to make them want to document themselves
>connect the above two together and realize you can make them do the latter by indulging the former
>create social media trends (actually buy out the people who create them and/or buy their data and hold power over them) normies join trends to feed their need to be vapid, and the post regular updates with photos to pamper their self-absorbances
>data to surveillance the majority of a population is created
>it is used to profit off of governments and other intelligence agencies (basically all are governing states of some sort in this game)

And just what the fuck are any us going to do about it exactly? They have us by the balls at this point.

...å hærregud så tǿff æ eeeeeee

I really like my Essential phone. I got it for a great price and couldn't give a shit less about the camera. I hope by some miracle they pull through.

The thing I wonder about is transmission of data when connected to the internet. Why can't that be carefully monitored on a smartphone? All the fucking time the internet auto-download/uploads """something""" in the background once I connect to a network. No way to restrict it. Force quitting the app reactivates it immediately. Facebook downloaded like 50MB today in the background. I only know because I have a menu-bar bandwidth visualiser and a data monitor app to analyse large downloads. This is absurd. Some of us have limited internet bandwidth and don't need it spent on rubbish.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-15-21-25-09-902_info.kfsoft.datamonitor~01.png (1080x1592, 165K)

>Covering the mic will muffle the sound.

No it won't. There's noise-cancelling software that captures the frequency response 'profile' of the audio so even the tiniest compressions and rarefactions picked up even with layers of duct tape, so they can boost the signal by an insane amount and eliminate the signal-to-noise ratio problem and isolate intelligible speech.

Taping the camera works, but taping the microphone won't work, they're small holes with the piezoelectric transducer recessed, if they were targeting an individual they could simply cross-reference the compressions and rarefactions of the tape offset from the normal frequency response of an untaped mic.

Anyone else get an out of state call when you go out of your "normal" area or talk about not "normal" political subjects on here? I feel like its pinging my location or some thing. These damn phones are recording everything. Uncomfy feels.

I really like my Iphone phone. I got it for a reasonable price and couldn't give a fart less about the front facing camera. I hope by some miracle I can afford next years model.

Attached: iphone.jpg (1000x562, 40K)

Guy who made it must have hated our guts lmao

they track little children and they store and sell their photos at online auctions where the elite can 'buy' them for large sums of money.
Shortly afterwards a highly specialized gang kidnaps them and then they bring them to their 'buyers'.
That's why they encourage little children to have smartphones even when they do not need them.
Rumors said that Twitter was used as the online auction plataform to buy these kids.

Attached: 1541005236751.jpg (437x431, 96K)

>I hope by some miracle I can afford next year's model
You would leaf. Apparently, none of you have a smartphone.

Attached: Untitled_1.jpg (1527x807, 121K)

>blurred photo
We can't help it if we're all high on the maple eh. Ya, prices are tough right now here in Canada. But we still no how to have a good time you know. Going out for a rip with the buds, drinking a whole 2-4 and pass out Thursday because Friday is too far; we aren't affected by your facts America.

Truth