Pic related :(

I broke up with my gf of two years because she gave my cousin a blowjob two years before we got together. She wanted to marry me. Am I wrong?

I’ve always known, but thought I’d eventually get over it and I haven’t. My pride won here, but I feel like it was only right.

Attached: C2A8CD54-F202-437E-94EC-7D51B00AEE7E.jpg (750x1160, 338K)

Lol, what a baby...

You wasted her time, you shouldn't have dated her in the first place if you knew you were going to be a bitch about it 2 years later

If you're not going to get over it, yeah, break up with her instead of playing games.

However this is a dumb thing to freak out about, if you really like this girl. But if you really liked her you would probably still be with her. My guess is you didn't really like her that much which means this is for the best.
I'm just speaking from my own experience though.

>My guess is you didn't really like her that much which means this is for the best.
This.

>Broke up with GF of two years
>Gave cousin a BJ
>Two years before getting together
>Before getting together
You're honestly mentally retarded or something, whether socially or academy since you can't even process this shit. You wasted her time dating her and it was over something that is stupid. It's more understandable if it was during your relationship but this was before you inept mongol

I think it's a good enough reason. Imagine spending the rest of your life with a woman who'd sucked your relative's cock. That's weird as fuck.

lol ur gf got skull fucked by ur own blood before you even got to tap it. pussy. get over it.

I really did. But I was open with her and told her this is something that 1-5-10 years into the marriage, will this still eat away at me? She doesn’t deserve that.

And I do feel bad for not letting it be known earlier, but I wasn’t being objective about it. Thought I’d get over it but wasn’t the case.

Shes gonna go bang your cousin now and you'll love that

Kek!

I would marry her, she sounds fun!

Listen, ignore the idiots in this thread calling you a pussy, a retard, or you "wasted her time" (lol?). Remember this is Jow Forums, a good amount of these people wouldn't hesitate to get a blow job from their cousins.

Now that's out of the way, does it really bother you enough to not want to be with her the rest of your life, or do you think you can adapt and continue. Obviously it botheres you to some degree, but many people do naughty things years before investing time into serious relationships. If you do move on, you may find future partners who've also had messed up pasts. While what she did is white tradh tier, I know for a fact my cousin wants to fuck me. These intentions really aren't that far out there.

you decided to break up, that means you're done, breaking up is like cheating. even if you want to get back together there is a scar that won't be forgotten. SO all that is left for you to do is drop her and cut her out, move on as quickly as possible and don't let the attachments stop you from doing that. good luck it will be painful even if you actually regret it.

This

Yeah I’ve been here enough to expect the name calling

Nah dude, thots are not marriage material. You dodged a bullet.

You are a retard.

I don't blame you OP and would never marry a girl that blew my cousin or a close friend. The blow job isn't the problem its because its a family member or close friend.

But, you wasted a lot of time and that is silly

Cuck

Yes you were wrong unless she was still talking to your cousin.

Marry her and have your cousin as best man. Keks will be had

I personally don't believe your mindset is right, but breaking up with her was the correct choice. If it was something that was going to weigh on you like this, then simply stomaching it for a while longer would have lead to this happening eventually ,or worse, a never ending resentment to your wife. breaking up with her was what was best for both of you. even if its not really her fault, pretending everything is fine to maintain the relationship is wrong. if you have an issue you can't deal with, breaking up with your partner is the best thing to do.

>thought I’d eventually get over it and I haven’t
fair enough, dude. I wouldnt take that as wasting her time. I'd take it more like you trying to ignore that shit and trying to make it work regardless. it just didnt work out. you did the right thing breaking up with her, better like this than living the rest of your life affected by that stupid shit. and please dont take any advice from obvious virgins like these cunts havent been in a position similar to yours and I'd be surprised if they EVER had a girlfriend. godspeed

doesn't look like bait at all

In all honesty, I wouldn't date anyone my cousin messed around with because that's just awkward. However, if we really clicked and I actually liked her enough, I'd have gotten over it.

ya dun goof'd

If i were you i woukd had celt the same. It would be one thing if she blew like a friend but family member? You know he ain't gonna shut up about it or people already know. In the wedding people would laugh behind your back

At least she's honest.
I'd never let go someone who REALLY loves me.
Her past could be way worse than this.
Put aside your ego. Go and kiss her forehead.

Thanks dude. I apologized to her last night for “wasting her time” and she’s great for taking it so well. I know in the back of her mind she regrets doing what she did with him but she understands where I’m coming from too. Live and you learn

Attached: A479A1D0-C498-48B4-B258-9C5AB89A8474.jpg (750x1158, 459K)

I really don't see what the problem is unless
a.) Your cousin is a real piece of shit and you worry about that same sort of bad judgement being a problem down the line or
b.) Your cousin is still in a position to try to fuck her and you don't really trust either of them for it to not happen