Brit/pol/

>Playing The Game
Quick Rundown;
Stop POINTLESS protesting
Stop marching in honeypots

None of these are Praxis (action).

All you need is around 10 million whites to do the following and the rest falls into place;

>Embrace a coherent European ethnic identity & mythos.
If any core aspect of identity can be "shared" with an outgroup you are ripe for subversion and replacement. There is no "human" tribe, only Goyim. Better yet, take back English, Scottish, Welsh & Irish symbolism as your own and yours alone (which it is, you are the descendants of these people).

>Have as many children as possible
10 million can become 50 million In a single generation, see Amish etc.

>Embrace traditional values etc and reject all Goyim values
There is a reason why Unite The Right flopped and it's because normies ARE the alt right (historically and currently) to put in bluntly the left have managed to package tyranny, degeneracy, freaks and brown invaders together to fight wholesome, liberty loving whites.

They won't win this, whites on the fence will come to US not to them. WE just have to appear strong, consistent and wholesome. Likewise reject anything that can be shared with other groups.

>Vote in nationalists
Don't give up completely on democracy and vote for Nationalists whenever possible.

>Unilateral secession
Do what the Amish, the Jews and the Muslims do; in group support networks, businesses, child care, home schools etc.

What not to do;
>VOTE NEO CONS
>UNIVERSAL (((BRITISH VALUES))))
>CIVIC NATIONALISM
>POINTLESS MARCHES
>NO SOCIAL NETWORK OR GROUP IDENTITY

Remember this; The invaders/those who facilitate them are not doing so through a position of strength, they are doing so through white inaction.

>And FINALLY
always ignore eddie.

Attached: 1wr.png (820x896, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_migration_to_Great_Britain
hooktube.com/t-hOEaOtXR4
youtube.com/watch?v=DI6IQtrkMBY
youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w
youtube.com/watch?v=_66jPJVS4JE
youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop making cringe OPs.

No.

Attached: 1abbb.jpg (724x1024, 86K)

A race of drunkards, degenerates, and bad oral hygiene.

>A race of creators explorers conquers
>kids LARPing

LOL

Attached: Cameron Mr Bean and Borat.jpg (720x535, 43K)

Attached: 1526132795564.png (1481x1898, 175K)

You gave up on shilling SEIGE now and trying a new gimmick?

wheres this Lady Pussy Purdey RIP .. over last 5 yrs here

Attached: Image070.jpg (640x480, 86K)

brit/pol is comfy

Attached: comfy.jpg (500x598, 177K)

Who's the British Houellebecq?

Me

Mair, we used to be friends
What happened?

Are Tommeh

do you speak to people like this outside of this safe space? Do YOU practice what YOU preach? How many kids you got? you even got a girlfriend?

so I just bought this bombastic indica lads. what do?

Attached: turbo_autism.jpg (713x1120, 158K)

Shut the fuck up Britbong

1 in 4 British are part Irish
The rest are Britons from western side and Britons mixed with Krauts from the eastern side.Lot of last names also has French roots too.
Most dynasties were foreign too.

Attached: Liverpool_city_centre.jpg (1600x1200, 395K)

your first post is a cringe

#
Come work at Games Workshop HQ in Nottingham with me laddo

We can be lads together and drink beer and play warhammer 40k it'll be mint.

>Implying Irish are real and not just an invention by Oliver Cromwell to keep the masses united against a common enemy

LARPmong

Do you get staff discount on stuff?

so?

Turn it into dabs, dab it all in one go, and listen to Devin Townsend Project

All GW staff get a 50% discount on everything and a 25% discount on Forge World. It's sweet as fuck.

hooktube.com/t-hOEaOtXR4

Nice

>warhammer

I now understand why your a virgin

All of this is great except
>Pointless Marches
There is an evil that needs purging before anything else can grow. We must burn something down to make the soil rich again.

Attached: 1544307584561.png (589x761, 620K)

I'm 37 and a virgin. I had 4gfs tho. you make it sound like chastity is a bad thing.

Warhammer is fashy as fuck I love it

Attached: Is+40k+fascist+another+fine+piece+of+quality+journalism+from_5bc469_6099213.jpg (816x1590, 338K)

Let the real Anglos please stand up

1 in 4 British are part Irish

Western British are very,and eastern ones are mixed with Kraut invaders and refguees.
Lot of British have last name roots in the French too.
Plus millions of Indians,Pakis, and Blacks.Close to 2 million Poles.2-3 Million people race mixed.

Attached: 1 Oswald Mosley.jpg (587x800, 96K)

>uses the word Fashy unironicly
reason number two

*Wester British are very Briton

Also north are Scottish Picts.

Are you the Seejposter? I thought you'd been locked up.

Martin Amis

Is the user who did Leader of Brit/pol/ impressions on Vocraoo here tonight by any chance?

I've seen the staff at Games Workshop, they need a discount on razors and personal hygiene products

tell the fags to get their shit together on brit/pol sunday radio. love the show. 20 listeners.

im not seejposter lol

youtube.com/watch?v=DI6IQtrkMBY

they are finishing in a bit i think. if they started earlier i would have posted it on Jow Forums to get more views

May I have your attention please?Will the real Anglos please stand up?

1 in 4 British are part Irish.

25 million British are part Irish,and over 6 million British have at least one Irish grandfather.Western Britain is Briton and Gaelic,eastern Britain are Britons mixed with Kraut invaders and refugees,and north are Scottish Picts.
Millions have partial French roots.Millions of Blacks,millions of Pakis and Poos,almost 2 million Poles.2-3 million race mixed.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJO5HU_7_1w

Attached: East London d.jpg (800x487, 185K)

I didn't know that it was multiple days in a week

Attached: ugly-cat-9.jpg (500x394, 34K)

You’re gay

Attached: 6CE5E5DA-4876-4300-A738-88F52FD0023B.jpg (640x424, 171K)

subscribe and click the little notification bell and you'll get a reminder when they are going live

>t. Turkmutt

Attached: England.jpg (1024x671, 177K)

>1 in 4 British are part Irish
Those numbers are distorted by Scots and Scousers

>a shitskin obsessed with his superiors

Typical

I want to have sex with Jennifer Lopez's ass over any girl here.

Now that's a REAL ass

youtube.com/watch?v=_66jPJVS4JE

Most cringe OP I've ever seen on Jow Forums

And? Why are shitskin so retarded? Do you think you’re saying something worthwhile?

>please white people, notice me, I beg you

>And? Why are shitskin so retarded?
I don't know,you have to ask them yourself in your local shop across the street.

Attached: london-bridge.jpg (650x366, 48K)

This meme is stupid as fuck, most of our ancestors where subservient peasant farmers, hence why people now are "NPCs" or "lemmings" or whatever you want to call them

Hey lads, if I can get my tires fixed and a friend to film, I may be making the pilgrimage to Liverpool to see Alfie Evans' grave tomorrow. I finally found out where he's buried, the internet service has done a pretty good job at hiding that info so far.

He's buried at the same graveyard with remains of over 2,000 infants who were wrapped up in an organ harvesting scandal a few years back. Doctors let many die so they could use their bodies for experiments, or took their organs with no consent from parents.

I plan on making a short video, I seriously hope my piece of shit car can make it up there though. Any points to stress?

Attached: alfie.jpg (634x422, 61K)

>capping monteniglet posts

Wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: 1534409387459.jpg (1304x1752, 169K)

Go neck yourself you little NIGGER I'm having fun

Piss off

Also lel that my autocorrect makes NIGGER all caps

From peasants to chavs.What a progress we have made

Attached: Freud.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Attached: 1544838478427.jpg (1200x674, 133K)

Btw that picture isn't East London

I thought only burgers cared about Alfie Evans

the BEST motivator for change is inspiration, you act a certain way and they follow. if we want societies to change, then create rival societies or groups.

I am this thread's resident Burger

the last paragraph haha

Attached: 40k6.jpg (4174x2717, 1.85M)

>Have as many children as possible
>They won't win this, whites on the fence will come to US not to them. WE just have to appear strong, consistent and wholesome.
>Vote in nationalists

>What not to do;
>VOTE NEO CONS
>UNIVERSAL (((BRITISH VALUES))))
>CIVIC NATIONALISM

Based and repilled OP. You're wrong about marches however, they are an important part making people come to you. And making politicians remember whom they serve. Just look at Macron shitting himself.

Nice they had another kid so quick but why the dinosaur outfit? Not very respectful.

Fake and gay, there is no such thing as a D-notice, anybody in a position to know would know it's called a DSMA notice and has been for a while

to be fair I specified pointless* marches

I won

It's over.Game over

Attached: Hahahaha.gif (696x696, 271K)

Beeb did report on the yellow vest protest though

Also Media City isn't north of Manchester, it's west

Thats true I suppose, but how to define pointless?

I certainly agree with avoiding honey pots and glow in the dark niggers like "tommy" "robinson".

Ah, I see. Are you the one who has a list of things to visit while you're here?

do you speak to people like this outside of this safe space? Do YOU practice what YOU preach? How many kids you got? you even got a girlfriend?

Don't ignore this, answer it or shut the fuck up

Lads, is it worth leaving the NHS pension scheme?

Attached: open-graph.1f08616cf436.png (1200x630, 16K)

>vote nationalists

No such thing exists in UK tho,besides BNP but they can't win.UKIP civics destroyed BNP m8

Attached: Cracker.png (610x343, 270K)

NO

Attached: Young Gordon Brown.jpg (640x472, 28K)

What do you like best about the Poglavnik?

Attached: Ante_Pavelic_portrait_in_uniform.jpg (266x374, 18K)

He has a glass eye, can you guess which one?

Attached: 5B36140B-A64E-4AD0-9096-62225EB7E783.jpg (960x960, 220K)

i reckon the brexit & DFLA marches at this point are pretty pointless. the first one was good because it was so surprising to see 40,000 people out but at the end of the day not much is actually achieved nor does anyone take advantage of having so many people out by redpilling them aor for example saying some powerful stuff on a loudspeaker

You're not wrong.
There are a few indy nationalists going nowhere, but its it.
UKIP seem to be on the way out, hopefully a real nationalist party rises up soon.

Still, it is better to vote for BNP or whatever movement comes next than accept defeatism and not vote at all, or vote cuckservative.

Oh yeah, lol @ anyone who thinks UKIP is based after they tried to be kingmakers last general election and pulled out of swing seats to try and prop up Theresa fucking May. Only good thing is they signed their own death warrant with that.

Man I'm started to remember how many shills there were here.
>vote UKIP is safe seats where your vote won't matter
>vote tory in swing seats

Been meeting some people who think the EU is united and the stand together, do you really think that's true?

They are united and stand together because they all do Germany's bidding

take a wild guess

Attached: 1536106546127.jpg (1280x843, 355K)

Don't ignore this, answer it or shut the fuck up

delate that

jealous incels can only dream

A new challenger approaches...

youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw

Yep. Especially Brexit, it has been nothing but a huge distraction from mass migration and stopped any kind of right wing movement the last 5 years.

Don't get me wrong, we should leave, and the EU's legislation prevents us from solving real problems, but if we had a government based enough to deport all the pakis they would leave anyway.

One thing's for sure, the countries that make it up sure as shit ain't united. France just had some riots and Germany seems to be doing everything in it's power to make the far right grow. The only countries who do seem united are the ones who are just taking the money and then spending on shit they aren't suppose to.

>Search Google for this image
>Comes up with "Adolescent" as recommended search
Lol

even the shagging sounds like too much hard work

>do you speak to people like this outside of this safe space?
yes
>Do YOU practice what YOU preach?
yes
>How many kids you got?

Your continued ignorance of these very simple questions only furthers your persona of being a airheaded know nothing

This, Brexit is a necessary but not sufficient condition of the UK uncucking itself

You can't find that image on Google,retard, it's private.Who cares about recommendetions

I have 2 kids, please stop thinking this is some sort of killer argument