Look at these brave women protesting with their tits. Why don't you respect women for the strong individuals they are?

Look at these brave women protesting with their tits. Why don't you respect women for the strong individuals they are?

Attached: Capture.png (1188x680, 1.1M)

Jesus Christ the nose on the middle one.

Attached: 1543706434150.gif (500x276, 508K)

Attached: 1541437040648.png (202x346, 91K)

The monkey face on the one closest to the camera.

Attached: 1541096471116s.jpg (107x125, 4K)

>Using body for attention
>Dont objectify me!
I don't understand?

any moar pics of the one with the huge nips

That female policewoman is cute as fuck

Attached: 1544885201203.jpg (1080x1150, 208K)

hey look kike roasties come in to subvert the yellow jacket movement. i'm so surprised

Some meme magic going on

Attached: 1ya9jljf6es11.png (640x631, 338K)

There is evena nigress, POWERFUL

you're not meant to understand women... to understand women is to understand insanity.

Attached: 1543097164476.png (377x1297, 200K)

Imagine having a shitty opinion and making snap judgements without knowing the tits out thing is to protest islam, but feeling like you have the upperhand. All while being a historically ignorant newfag.
>Marianne has featured prominently in the Islamic scarf controversy in France as a symbol of a certain idea of Frenchness and femininity. The American historian Joan Wallach Scott wrote in 2016 that it is no accident that Marianne is often depicted as bare-breasted regardless of where she is or what she is doing, as this reflects the French ideal of a woman, which has been used as an argument for why Islamic dress for women is not French.[38] Scott wrote the topless Marianne has become "...the embodiment of emancipated French women in contrast to the veiled woman said to be subordinated by Islam".[38] Later in 2016, the French Premier Manuel Valls stated in a speech that the burkini swimsuit was an "enslavement" of women and that Marianne was usually topless which The Economist noted: "The implication seemed to be that women in burkinis are un-French, while true French women go topless."[39] In a speech on 29 August 2016, Valls said: "Marianne has a naked breast because she is feeding the people! She is not veiled, because she is free! That is the republic!".[40] Angelique Chisafis of The Guardian newspaper reported: "The inference that bare breasts were a symbol of France while the Muslim headscarf was problematic sparked scorn from politicians and derision from historians and feminists".[40] The French president François Hollande sparked much debate in France with his controversial statement "The veiled woman will be the Marianne of tomorrow".

Attached: 001.jpg (326x400, 45K)

They are attention seeking whores, that's all there is to understand.

You are right, but in that particular case it's an attention-seeking photo op organized most likely by (((them))) considering they looks like niggers and jews.

this is fucking stupid. why do people do this?!

>Why do women do this

fixed that for you brother.

It's a historic symbol of france and revolution. But Jow Forums just sees roasties. Despite this being a symbol for hundreds of years. Read about "Marriane"
>Marianne is a national symbol of the French Republic, a personification of liberty and reason, and a portrayal of the Goddess of Liberty. Marianne is displayed in many places in France and holds a place of honour in town halls and law courts. She symbolizes the Triumph of the Republic, a bronze sculpture overlooking the Place de la Nation in Paris, and is represented with another Parisian statue in the Place de la République. Her profile stands out on the official government logo of the country, is engraved on French euro coins and appears on French postage stamps; it was also featured on the former franc currency. Marianne is one of the most prominent symbols of the French Republic, and is officially used on most government documents. Marianne is a significant republican symbol. As a national icon she represents opposition to monarchy and the championship of freedom and democracy against all forms of oppression.

Attached: 1538960382051.jpg (513x799, 42K)

They, too, did the nasty with Harvey Wienstein.

But didn't get the job.

They look like NPCs in red hoodies

You think these women didn't just like a chance to get their tits out and know they would be on the front page?

kek

wat do when WAAAAAAAHMEN objectify themselves?

Attached: moment of honesty.png (579x227, 38K)

Don't think for a second, I don't realize I'm wasting my time dropping the history of the symbology on Jow Forums. Everyone here is so conditioned by d/c forum pysops they flip out anytime they see a tit. Of course they jumped at the chance to be hoes. But in this case, is has historical symbology beyond instagram/camgirl thots. The fact is there's a logical reason for them to hang milkies in this manner. But yeah let's not look past the dirty boobies. Gotta use that divide and conquer woman hating programming from your jew master.

Attached: payload.jpg (153x78, 11K)

I can tell you're a women who really feels close to these women because they picked a perfect moment through history to get their tits out and be strong. But most people are out fighting, they just stood there with their tits out.

Good goy. Divide and conquer.

Attached: rubshands.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

Fighting the globalist dick in power, yes that's good.

it's around 0 degrees currently

It looks like you're fighting a poster who's showing you the history of some sluts that are fighting globalists via media. All on an tibetan sewing fanatic mailing list. You're the one on the wrong team here. Cause you're arguing on the side of the cops/jews, stupid. But I'm wasting keystrokes cause you can't see the divide and conquer brainwashing that makes you revile women at the sight of tits, and makes you lash out at your fellow anons who attempt to teach you the error of your ways.

These police look oddly stoic for Frenchies.

Attached: French Popo.png (772x1084, 1.51M)

I don't like the using a legit cause to make yourself feel strong while doing no bleeding, they are bleeding with their tits.

Then leave. R_eddit and /leftypol/ would be glad to have you.

Jewish pigs they are.

so why exactly do their titties have to be out?

You’d have no worries swimming in the ocean spotting a point like that

It's probably an organization similar to femen (bankrolled by Soros) paying whores to subvert the populist movement. Same shit that happened with Occupy Wallstreet where all the unsavory elements joined in and soured public opinion.

Everyone else is wearing a vest, but of course they have to stick out and find an excuse to go naked in public.

>wants to represent Marianne, the French revolutionary spirit
>wears the cockade with the reverted RAF colors instead of the legit ones

Attached: rnddd.jpg (680x495, 119K)

Attached: frfr.jpg (694x632, 47K)

yes, you pointed this out in the other thread too. take off your meme flag if you want anyone to take your shit seriously

See
The tits out is part of the point of the symbology of the character. But brainlets get ass blasted cause muh nipples.

Lul. I don't even care anymore. Good find Avi. Fuck these roasties.

Attached: 1542756494244.gif (500x281, 494K)

women are the niggers of the world

Attached: john_lennon.jpg (800x1083, 127K)

Of course women shreek for even more liberal liberalism, more social welfare that cannot be paid, except by borrowing money from arabs and jews. Women are whores. No woman has made a useful contribution to our movement, nor will they ever.

They're searching for every excuse to undress themselves.

I’d like to protest with them in my mouth

underrated

This is not the police.