Where do u guys think shitskins keep getting their guns from?

Where do u guys think shitskins keep getting their guns from?

Attached: 9A677541-7043-4344-A4A6-51B21D4F6922.jpg (640x810, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/?utm_term=.c9ae427cafc4
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-sta-stolen-guns-midlothian-st-1003-story.html
thetrace.org/2018/10/stolen-guns-are-fueling-violence-in-chicago/
actionnewsjax.com/news/local/st-johns-county-deputies-searching-for-eight-people-in-stolen-cars-guns-incident/889150074
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/12/11/several-stolen-guns-found-in-vallejo-from-slew-of-nevada-burglaries/
mysuncoast.com/2018/12/06/sheriffs-deputys-stolen-guns-recovered-arrest-made/
nationalreview.com/2016/01/fast-furious-obama-first-scandal/
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/one-gun-the-rapid-cycle-of-gun-violence/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84d97e7f3c6f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beaners.

Cia

From selling drugs?

There is an amazing amount of trigger discipline happening in this picture.
Almost too much...

Why would a foreign intelligence agency sell guns to a domestic criminal group?

Attached: 1534239097069.png (180x211, 57K)

That scene is a ticking time bomb.

Theft

Robberies. Niggers steal guns and sell them to other nigs.

Black Market baby

I'm pretty sure most gun shop owners would just shoot someone trying to rob them

they steal them and sell them on the black market (black market here meaning street corners)

Stolen during home invasions/burglary, then the serial number gets filed off and the nigs use it to do dirt. Once the gun is "hot" aka ballistics linked to a homicide, the gun gets sold extremely cheap (usually under $100)

they steal them from people who aren't home, not gun stores

jews

Attached: happy-merchant2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

Literally from Democrat politicians.

Attached: Screenshot_20171109-104656.jpg (1059x1528, 500K)

the hebrews i would imagine

They steal them from people's homes when the owners are away or at work. Most of the time that is.

makes sense.

Attached: 1540662011456.png (415x620, 364K)

kikes

Attached: jew_before_after.jpg (830x500, 104K)

Vertical foregrip on a pistol is a felony.
Right wing safety bros should send the ATF a link to original.

Because if something sounds like a bad idea then the CIA has tried it at least 30 times.

This is a democrat meme. No, I mean, this is what happened to me. Some gangsta broke into my house and then stole my guns and took them on a boat ride.

Attached: images(3).png (275x183, 5K)

What did google mean by this?

Attached: screen.png (747x931, 376K)

unironically this. guarantee if you trace back illegals arms on every thug it would eventually lead to CIANiggers and Mossad.

What like defending america from terrorist attacks?

Attached: 1534691308027.jpg (600x528, 39K)

wypipo

The vast majority are just straw buys that get passed around crime to crime until they get ditched or someone gets caught with them.

CIA jooz

Its an old Afro-American tradition
The father leaves his son a glock before abandoning it

>defending

Attached: sam.gif (420x238, 3.3M)

UHhh soros

does that dindu on the left have a rusty m1 garand
the fuck

are you saying those guns are illegal ?

Alphabet agencies literally flood the ghettos with weapons

We had two of our gun stores hit a couple of years ago. It was whole pack of chimps from Orlando. From the description, they were semi professional and got in and out quick. Got busted anyway from what I understand. I read the news article on one and it was something like 30 guns just for that one store.
lol Also pic related.

Attached: 1544653495011.jpg (846x960, 99K)

meaning (((you))) ?

they break into gun stores and pawn shops after hours

we aren't in the cold war anymore.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/?utm_term=.c9ae427cafc4

>On the surface, the story of Leland Yee looks like a precipitous fall from grace.

The 67-year-old had risen steadily in the ranks of Bay Area politics since the late 80s, when he was elected to the San Francisco School Board.
>He then went on to sit on the city’s Board of Supervisors and in the state Assembly. The latter role saw him become the first Asian American speaker pro tem in 2004, making him the second-highest ranking Democrat in the California assembly at the time.
>From 2006 onwards, Yee served as a state senator and was plotting a secretary of state campaign when his political visions were curtailed by a federal indictment in March 2014.
>The arrest swept Yee and his associate Keith Jackson, 51, up in charges alongside some of the city’s most notorious characters, notable among them Chinatown gangster Raymond “Shrimp Boy” Chow.
>Yee also discussed buying weapons overseas and bringing them to the U.S. with two associates and an undercover agent. He accepted $6,800 and a list of arms for purchase in the Philippines.
>The maneuvers were not only illegal, but also in stark contrast to what he had long purported to stand for.
>Yee told CBS two years before he was arrested: “It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear — there is no debate, no discussion

Jews
The Cartel
The Mafia

frum da shop

Dey wuz good boiz

Attached: 1529600494122.jpg (465x445, 55K)

Geez, I have no idea.
chicagotribune.com/suburbs/daily-southtown/news/ct-sta-stolen-guns-midlothian-st-1003-story.html
It’s like we need a searchable database to query this sort of a question.
thetrace.org/2018/10/stolen-guns-are-fueling-violence-in-chicago/

I guess we will just never know.
actionnewsjax.com/news/local/st-johns-county-deputies-searching-for-eight-people-in-stolen-cars-guns-incident/889150074
Too bad. It would be awesome to type in stolen guns and be able to see the news.
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/12/11/several-stolen-guns-found-in-vallejo-from-slew-of-nevada-burglaries/
I guess we will never know.
mysuncoast.com/2018/12/06/sheriffs-deputys-stolen-guns-recovered-arrest-made/

Smart nigs buy it, dumb ones steal it.

t. smart nig

I will never understand Californians. Look at their House of Representatives picks. Mostly 2nd generation "immigrants" who seem to speak English as a second language.

This. I talked to this OG that said in his 40 years in the game, he remembered at least 3 occasions that someone found a crate of assorted pistols just laying around. Straw buys are part of it too, though. The last piece are gangs buying guns in bulk from other organized crime entities. Cartels, bikers, international mobs all still practice gunrunning to varying degrees.

A corrupt politician with ties to criminal organisations doesn't implicate the CIA

>Alphabet agencies
Yes (((Alphabet agencies))) that run the democrats. No sane person would let a nigger have a firearm, but jews and niggers are not people.

Attached: obongo.jpg (450x335, 73K)

Latino, blacks and whites, all in the same room with guns.
Something is off about this picture...

United States Government Look up "Fast and Furious" gun running scandal Also Los Zetas which work for U.S. Government

There has been niggers in the military since the 60s they often are cowards and lazy an put in support roles they fail at like not stealing military equipment they are suppose to be guarding.

Good job, now some people are going to die because youn were too negligent.

that's a Mosin Nagant. Could be an M44 or Type 53 by the look of it. They're dirt cheap bolt action rifles, or at least they used to be cheap before weebs started buying them

I think the overarching point is that person(s) within the govt disseminate weapons in the US for political reasons/strategy for a plethora of reasons. See Fast and Furious
nationalreview.com/2016/01/fast-furious-obama-first-scandal/

Used to work with this black guy who swore that crates of guns were being shipped to gangs in Detroit by the CIA. Don't know if its true or just nigger lore.

Attached: 1506899836655.jpg (171x200, 8K)

>CIA
>defending america

Attached: 1538096045976.gif (360x270, 2.74M)

Sarcasm ain’t just a river in Egypt

also corrupt (legal) firearm dealers.

they dead opps

Some fish might. People stealing guns from homeowners is a meme gun grabbers use to explain why nobody needs guns along with "the criminal will just take it and shoot you with it.

Attached: images(2).jpg (258x195, 7K)

The same way most people in the U.S get them, gun stores. Being black doesnt bar you from legally purchasing a weapon. As long as you dont have a felony or domestic violence or arent dumb enough to check yes on mentally impaired or drug dependent on the simple background check you can buy long guns at 18 and pistols at 21. Just because niggers commit crime doesnt mean they have a felony yet and ofcourse they know someone who can pass a background check and buy anything they want for them. Younger ones just use there dads who is in prison or steal them from grandma.

Never played GTA San Andreas?

no I'm an early gen Z I grew up with GTA 4 and 5

>infest hood with guns and drugs.
>blacks die off.
>violence rampant
>more police are issued.
>Democrats say they can fix the problem they started.
>while their buddies buy up cheap land for pennies on the dollar.

white people you fucking idiot..... So if whites are selling niggers guns does that make whites half niggers? I mean they are contributing

Attached: download.jpg (240x210, 8K)

Oh no! Those poor, destitute niggers! It was the jewish man (CIA, FBI, Mossad) all along! niggers are actually B A S T E!!!! Every transgression and violent negro-ape tendency has been forgotten!!!!!!!

Attached: Jew pied piper.jpg (600x636, 70K)

>whites
>selling niggers guns
do a quick search on gun store break-ins and get back to me

they steal them from white people who cant compete

DIPSET

if you think all the illegal guns in the hood are from home robberies you are a fucking retard

Attached: bitch.jpg (600x769, 37K)

The same place they get bikes.
They steal them from white people.

should be of a certain IQ to own a gun

>no I'm an early gen Z I grew up with GTA 4 and 5

Fucking disgusting. Hope the queen revokes your breathing license

I thought the same thing. I’m just happy to see people handling firearms responsibly for once lol

In Sweden they get guns from balkniggers

Attached: CIANIGGERS.jpg (640x480, 53K)

It's the democratic parties scam.

No one in their right mind would actually vote for a party that promises bigger government in a world where basic history lessons show that power can and will be abused.

So instead they prey on peoples fear of inequality and offer gibsmedats. This is done by dividing people into different groups of "oppression" and offering more government outreach to fix the fabricated victimhood. It's the old wild west scam of convincing someone they are sick and then selling them snake oil to remedy their imagined ailment. Oh, you're women? The evil white male patriarchy wants to pay you 30% less. Pay no attention to the fact that every credible economist has explained why the wage gape is severely flawed, just vote for us and we will take care of it! Oh, you're black? Police be raycis and shiet look at how being black makes you more likely to get shot. Pay no attention to actual FBI crime statistics! Vote for us and we will fix it!

Since there aren't enough white people stupid enough to fall for this charade, they import 3rd worlders and fast-track them to gaining voting rights.

/TL;DR version as to why a patriot should never, ever vote blue.

Attached: cGcgCFc.jpg (1200x1032, 247K)

Home burglaries.

>operation fast and furious
>glow in the darks flood the market with illegal firearms to track down cartel leaders
> instead just put a gun into every criminals hand...
thank obama

Attached: 3AEECDA6-CFB0-43FE-9DBC-2157B8822219.jpg (800x450, 50K)

their parents
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

>I grew up with GTA 4 and 5
and I grew up with a C-64 and Mission Impossible and Shamus, who cares?

Attached: destroy_him_my_kikebots.png (1276x799, 66K)

makes sense. if guns are banned they shoot up in price. ive sold a few full auto MACs and STENs that cost $5 to make on my milling machine to niggers for $8k each. i know people who will buy my product so bring on the gun bans

If you look at who I was reponding to you'll see who cares

im near chimpcongo. where can i find these crates?

There are too many stories about guns being left near black slums in the US for it to have no basis in reality and not be deliberate, but my money is not on CIA but extreme white nationalists / Aryan Brotherhood type group doing it.

I didn't say that, you did

see
ive done it myself just to make a buck before i was redpilled. might whip up a few and drop a box off in englewood tonight ;)

Ok zoomer

When you're glowing this hard is it like masturbating where you are just working by yourself or do you work with a buddy in threads and jerk each other off?
T. Asking for a friend

Attached: IMG_1874.png (650x650, 55K)

>unironically thinks this.

CIA & local corrupt cops. But doesn't matter much as they can't hit their targets!

Eye-opening article here

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/one-gun-the-rapid-cycle-of-gun-violence/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84d97e7f3c6f

TL:DR Stolen gun used in multiple crime because in poor black neighborhoods "Community guns" are a thing

Attached: 1535315223230.jpg (3508x1772, 1.55M)

From this guy

I think you're confused, the CIA are the ones who COMMIT the terrorist attacks.

If I recall correctly, "Shrimp Boy" has claimed other people helped him as well
Some of which are huge anti gun people

im not a cianigger. i will do it and post pics if youre nice to me