[cg] When do you think the West is going to collapse?

Personally, I think it will collapse by 2038-2040 when all the Boomers are dead. I'll be 40-42, still young and strong enough to fight.

Attached: societal_collapse.jpg (480x266, 35K)

I think Israelis like you will be dead and gone before the West collapses because it will never collapse. It's time for a rebirth of consciousness without zionism. Time to die IDF.

The people of Rome probably had no idea they were in a collapse. Likewise there was once a society in Europe that thrived in what was basically a charity-based tax system, taxes were not required but the people gave to their country because they loved it.

Point being - we're already well into a decline

Somewhere around 2020. If more the 5 million people survive in all of Eurasia, I would be pretty flabbergasted.

4 years

>When do you think the West is going to collapse?

I've been feeling more black pilled than usual. Most lapers on here are scrawny, barely white, incles that complain on Jow Forums, but they see themselves as The Golden One.
On the other side you have kikes doing a great job brainwashing the masses. I don't know what to do anymore. Everyone here memes saying "soon' but nothing ever happens. Nothing will ever happen, I feel like we will slowly die out and nothing will matter.

Attached: 1234782341321.png (205x246, 10K)

It's been averted.

>The people of Rome
The people of Rome could see the signs their emperor could not. The only notable difference here, is that the people managed to have a choice.

Trump's only job is to prevent that. The left is delusional about prosperity, because they think politics is the source of social acceptance. It never is. They'll come to see it within themselves regardless of the political climate or they'll claim mutiny once and for all.

Exact same thoughts. Prepare for a slew of shill accusations assuming this thread doesn't just drift off without any more discussion.

Sometime before 2025.

Attached: serveimage1.jpg (2020x1079, 420K)

You might be right.

2-3 years

How did they calculate this forecast? Based on what?

not fucking early enough.
Time to step out of the comfort zone

Attached: 1544263193914.jpg (496x356, 56K)

I would be an extremely surprised if the 2020's flew by without anything happening

It's already happening, and it is not preventable.

It's not public knowledge since Deagel only works with government agencies.

Do they have one for Europe?

Check their website, I'm sure they do.

A second holocaust will happen before we allow that to happen

Checked my country the population will decline only by 300 000. (Everyone in maint city will probably get nuked serves them right anyway dissapointed by those numbers because lots of gypsies will remain)

Then checked one for France and Sweden and nearly all Major western countries and found out that their population will drop really hard. This one is from France. What will happen who knows.

Attached: Capture.png (552x630, 53K)

Unfortunately, that's what's going to happen during the rebuilding period.

That's pretty scary actually. Wonder what will happen

Either Whites go extinct or we rise again. It's really up in the air at this point.

I honestly think Hitler was our last stand.

Attached: 1523470099686.jpg (648x648, 84K)

UK is getting fucked hard according to that site...

The US and all of Europe is

He most likely was.

>227 million people will suddenly disappear within five years
>the west will collapse before 2025!!!!!!!!!!111

Attached: john.jpg (385x400, 32K)