How come minorities/brown never go bushwhacking?

youtube.com/watch?v=oc1MscuqjI8&feature=youtu.be

Attached: frontier.jpg (720x573, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/mountain-equipment-co-op-mec-says-sorry-for-using-only-white-models
thefreedictionary.com/bushwhacking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have no concept of the future. Or of Unknown Unknowns. They have no reason to explore.

Because they aren’t violent psychopaths and they get their meat humanely, from a store.

I go bushwacking and I'm white. It's meh..

But why does it seem to be a mainly white activity?

Because the only niggers who do it are doing it to cry racism and write vice articles about it. After publishing they will never try again, thus completing the circle that caused them to go write a vice article in the first place.

they do in their native countries

Also any nigger seriously and regularly hunts or camps is probably not a nigger but a civilized black man. You cant live long as a nigger in the wilderness. No liquer stores or fried chicken.

I only see whites out hunting.

Attached: IMG_0831.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

nationalpost.com/news/canada/mountain-equipment-co-op-mec-says-sorry-for-using-only-white-models

White person here, I can confirm that it's 99% white people doing outdoorsy stuff. The only other minority you see is Asian, and they don't do anything beyond hike a groomed trail.

Attached: outdoor_fashion.jpg (780x585, 91K)

Oh my
>being this retarded, this must be b8

because it requires work and effort, i.e. it is not for the lazy among us

it also involves a certain amount of respect for the environment and animals, neither of which minorities possess

Attached: TA Outdoors.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Who fucking cares why? Just go enjoy the last bastion of White Western freedom without 3rd worlders strewn about your path.

Attached: 1200-100272252-rural-areas.jpg (1200x790, 257K)

So they and yourself wouldn't last a minute without the capitalist grocery stores. And the hispanic farmworkers are savages as well...

>particular texture of small-town life
an interesting way of saying heroin addicts and low-IQ people

You've never seen how chicken nuggets are made have you? Let alone any animal heading to slaughter.

you know that feeling when you go out in the woods, and you feel the joy of solitude, the sound of the wind in the trees lifts your spirit, the slow work of skinning and cleaning an animal unwinds your spirit, the sight of a rock formation stirs your imagination and you wonder about the untold ages in which it formed?

shitskins are literally incapable of any of that, they have absolutely no awareness of these things

>mfw walking on a trail and pass a group of mexicans playing loud rap music with a bluetooth speaker and throwing garbage everywhere
>so that's why gang slang was spraypainted all over that rock formation

Attached: 1380218759505.jpg (5000x5000, 1.23M)

I've never fucking heard of it and I used to live in the bush.
But according to google it's a word used by all North Americans, including the ones that live in Australia and New Zeeland.
Camping is quite good fun though.

they know they will literally die if they try.

I REALLY wanted to go camping, hunting and such, but a)there are no forests here and b) my dad is a fucking wimp who spent my childhood watching tv, which I guess resonates more with "urban minorities". Thankfully I'm not a nigger.

I once met a somalian immigrant who could barely speak english. she told me in the 20 years she has lived in Canada she has never left Ottawa, not even once.
>living somewhere for 20 years
>never leaving the city limits
the absolute state of brown people

Attached: norf.jpg (4608x3456, 3.39M)

>that middle guy
Is that what passes for white in canada?

Attached: asqueroso.png (152x233, 62K)

I have a few Bedouin friends in Jordan who seem to hunt every weekend. But yeah, otherwise in Western countries it seems dominated by white males.

>walking on a trail and pass a group of mexicans playing loud rap music with a bluetooth speaker and throwing garbage everywhere
Oh, and that's another reason that going outdoors isn't possible here, I don't want to end up on liveleak. And guns wouldn't do much, our criminals have machine guns

Finding Jow Forums and Jow Forums encouraged me to take up hunting. Caught my first dear last weekend. Thanks frens.

I believe it's pretty much what most dindus do in Africa. There's a reason they call it 'bushmeat'... Also they can get ebola and aids from eating/fucking said bushmeat.

Attached: Indelible.png (1148x646, 1.1M)

The only time Asians DO hunt, they wind up getting pissed off at the white hunters hunting the same area, and then the Asians proceed to shoot all of the white hunters. It never works out well.

Wow. Dumbass is missing out. Kek.

Attached: IMG_7366.jpg (1936x1936, 802K)

This guy is such a pussy. He’s hard to watch.

Browns in the USA go there to get money, not to enjoy themselves.

The guy in the middle looks like the husband from 28 weeks later.

Why? His channel is wholesome good fun and you can learn a lot.

Looks comfy af

because it requires intelligence and diligence.
something the brown require the labor of white to compensate their lack there of.

What did you catch it with?

>projecting

You have forests and game, there's neither in my state. The few """""forests"""' are areas with medium height trees infested with different types of poisonous snakes. The only animal that might be worth hunting here is capybara, but it's forbidden and the environmental agencies are surprisingly efficient in persecuting people for that. I'm not gonna go hunting for some small birds in a swamp.

isn't bushwacking when you ambush people?

i've never heard another hunter refer to hunting as bushwacking

Are you serious? That guy looks borderline arab

thefreedictionary.com/bushwhacking

the white race is the only race with a sense of adventure and exploration. the white race dreams and wonders about the world around him. shitskins don't have that. their existence is all about instant gratification.

I learn how not to do shit.
This guy plays with his ax and vlogs. That’s it. How many of these videos does he end up freezing during the night because he’s so concerned with filming his gay comments that he doesn’t even collect firewood.
He knows fuck all. 16 year old camp counselor tier woodsmanship.
1/10

Who is Bo Jackson?
There are so many examples, you're just an idiot or live in a place where you don't see them usually.

Attached: BO KNOWS.jpg (584x310, 112K)

>a US term for bushfighting
alright

He looks French. Your flag looks borderline Arab.

Patience. Whites have it, minorities don't.

But bigger

Attached: DD86ECBC-9A9E-403B-BC16-2E2F5986BDE5.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Crossbow

"French" like this guy in pic related? If that's french I'm danish.

Attached: france -french- people.png (1366x768, 1.21M)

Jews also seem to be adverse to camps for some reason.

I ask myself this all the time. I've found that beaners LOVE the outdoors but only in close enough proximity to their house. But they love to trash the outdoors even more. The mountains near my house are literally filled with mexicans throwing their trash and dirty shitty diapers wherever they please. In the river and on the sides of the roads.
I NEVER see niggers outdoors. They are quite literally pavement apes.
I'm in the Eastern Sierra almost every weekend. All I see are whites and asians... sometimes Poos.

I've overhead muds at my university not understand where food comes from or how roman numerals work on a watch-face, so this is pretty accurate bait.

Attached: leftypol catgirl communism pepe.jpg (1000x1001, 258K)

Ok. That guy does look Arab. The guy on the right could look French if he loses that shirt.

sorry for advertising to the only fucking people that buy our shit

I just went through my biking videos and it's just white dudes and white woman.

Attached: biker.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

That's what I mean. I never hear about minorities/brown/black people moving to the west and just going out in the wilderness and creating new settlements. They come for the gibs.

I know you are being sarcastic, but this is incorrect. Jewish summer camps are very popular in both Canada and America.

Who cooks a bird with the feather on?

>How come minorities/brown never go bushwhacking?

They do, but very rarely. The one time I encountered a black man while wilderness hiking and camping, he was wearing a hoodie and Beats headphones

I step on their wings then pull the legs.

Attached: DSCN7824.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

This, non natives within our countries are herded into the biggest two or three cities to be used as slave workers. They never have a reason to leave the city and never do.

Blacks are too terrified of stepping into a forest but think they can win a race war?

Summer camps with cabins and big groups, sure. Going backpacking alone or with a partner, not so much. Hiking the AT or PCT? Mountaineering? Not at the same rates as goys.

daily reminder that these commies are the ones who want to start a global revolution

LOL

The bird's not over the fire, it's sitting on the ground by his pack.

>bushwhacking

WTF is that? I've never once heard anyone use this word in a sentence. Is this like a 19th century term for camping or exploring? Of course niggers don't like to go camping, there's no welfare office in the woods.

I think OP means bushcraft. It's sort of resurging nowadays in LARP form as more extreme versions of weekend camping. So theres bunch of youtube and TV about it.

Very few people do it for real as trappers of yore did, though - that is disappear into the woods for months on end, and live off exclusively from poached wildlife.

Hey wait, aren't you the minority?

>muh LARPing
This is one of the most ridiculous "arguments" I see anons using. Absolutely anything can be called larping, it's fucking ridiculous.
>hey man, so you went fishing uh? Well, guess what faggot, you're a fucking LARPER!
>so you're playing catch with your kid, uh? Guess what, faggot? You're just a LARPER!
>so you're getting married, eh? You're just a fucking larper!

Jesus why? Granted city life is pretty comfy. But there is just something amazing about being in wilderness, particularly alpine regions. How does she even not neck herself.

Attached: 1536908930698.jpg (620x350, 94K)

Some SA politician said something similar in response to concern about butchering all the farmers affecting food supplies.

Never have I seen the term " Bushwack" butchered as I see it in OP and the rest of this thread.
For the first time in my life, I like this "new" butchery of a word, and will allow it.
Mark this Day on you calendar, and commemorate it yearly, for it is likely to never happen again.

>high density livestock farm
>slaughter house
Yeah. Animals imprisoned all their lives before getting walked through a tight gate insider cold concrete building and having a nail gun snuff them out.
>harvesting wild game
At least deer, moose, elk, bear, and rabbit get to live naturally as God intended for a time.
Those feed lot animals have never lived and neither have you, comrade.
Anyone that would gladly give up their freedom to live a life for big nanny government is a waste of space. You may as well an hero, you're destined for Hell anyway.

Cause they live like that every day but in the city where they're not supposed to.

Beduins are literally either nomads or only recently settled nomads, 1 or 2 generations at most. So it's hardly suprising desert tribesmen still hunt in the desert.

> Commies discussing anything in relation to food or mercy.

I have never heard of this. Is it common or just a story from your home?