FISA Leaker plea deal

>Well, well, well. This is likely to be quickly brushed under the proverbial rug. If you have followed the case against SSCI Security Director James Wolfe you will note the original indictment against him outlined, obliquely, how Wolfe took custody of the Carter Page FISA application and then leaked it to his concubine at Buzzfeed Ms. Ali Watkins.

>The leak of the FISA application was a rather explosive issue not readily identified when Wolfe’s indictment was first presented (June ’18). It was only possible to connect the dots after the FISA application was released (July ’18) and a comparison on specific dates, times, contacts and chain-of-custody, was possible.
>In response to his indictment, Wolfe’s lawyers said they would force Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) members to participate and testify in any trial. This was a rather stunning approach. A few months passed and a plea bargain was struck. Wolfe would plead guilty only to one count of lying to FBI investigators. The charges of the leaking “top secret and classified” intelligence were dropped.

>Wolfe was not ultimately charged with leaking the FISA application. We sniffed a quid-pro-quo. We suspected Wolfe was instructed by at least one senator, likely SSCI Vice-Chairman Mark Warner, to leak the information. This would explain Wolfe’s extraordinary defense position – and the DOJ response therein.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/15/oh-my-doj-inadvertently-highlights-ssci-corruption-in-responsive-filing-toward-wolfe-sentencing-memo/

Attached: DSCN0620.jpg (4608x3456, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXwLxcSniGw
thefederalist.com/2018/12/13/federal-judge-overseeing-michael-flynns-sentencing-just-dropped-major-bombshell/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-obama-state-department-urgently-provided-classified-russiagate-documents-to-multiple-senators-immediately-ahead-of-trump-inauguration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ali Watkins is fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXwLxcSniGw

She already was fucked by Wolfe literally. Thats how these news agencies get "scoops". They hire Sluts who blow these officials for info.

I fucking hope so. Everyone in the MSM has the unredacted FISA warrants.

Bump

Attached: FFE25560-754F-45BF-98F5-64B6FC544263.gif (240x135, 1.91M)

dont talk shit about mark warner i belived in him wtf

Yeah and the FBI seized her electronics and all those groups of journalists are gonna be rounded up and jailed forever.

Lot of real fucking interesting shit the past few days. bumb

>dont talk shit about mark warner i belived in him wtf
Mark Warner is a zionist kike.

Thanks for the bump mate

>Think about it. A gang-of-eight member (Warner), who happened -as a consequence of the jaw dropping implications- to be one of only TWO SSCI members who was notified by the FBI that Wolfe was compromised. The ramifications cannot be overstated.

I hope a whole bunch of them are arrested at the same time so the media starts kvetching about them being targetted.

>After the sketchy plea agreement the DOJ filed a sentencing memo, on ONLY the lying aspect, claiming –contrary to the original indictment– their investigation could not prove classified intelligence leaks. However, the DOJ also argued for a sentence of two years incarceration, far exceeding the judicial sentencing standard for a single count of lying. Again, rather dubious DOJ positioning.

>CTH still believes Wolfe leaked the FISA application to Ali Watkins and the DOJ was in a tenuous position due to the strong likelihood of key and powerful senators being involved.

> Well, yesterday the DOJ filed a response to the Wolfe defense teams’ own sentencing memo (full pdf below), and within the DOJ response they, perhaps inadvertently, posted an exhibit (#13) written by the FBI special agent in charge, which specifically says:

….”because of the known disclosure of classified information, the FISA application”…

chkmfgits

Attached: 1519043779827.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Digits check out

checked and wewed

Attached: 1516443644668.jpg (396x385, 27K)

Attached: 1544894656865.gif (600x450, 1001K)

WITNESS THEM

how many times do i have to say that congress and the senate are not on our side? none of them. they are actively trying to find a way to pick a few fall people and save everyone else, because the continuation of the government is their prime directive. if the corruption of the state department, doj/fbi, and obama's presidency was broken wide open and confirmed, it would unleash chaos. the left would not be able to come to terms with how badly they've been duped, media would immediately call it as an authoritarian takeover, and many conservatives would be looking to hang every traitor. this would create a flash point resulting in total civil war and collapse of the US government. the dollar would sink immediately, and our military forces would be racing to return home. meanwhile russia and china would seize the opportunity to expand into places no longer protected by the US umbrella.

it is literally that bad, and thus they will not allow the whole truth to come out. this is being slow walked so that it can be contained.

Well then. There is only one solution, isn't there?

this whole shithole named DC should be reminded who they work for

Attached: C5B61EB9-8FC0-4B10-AB3A-FF4DB3F7C494.jpg (1197x1245, 245K)

A lot of people fall for the fallacy of right vs left when in reality its DC vs the people. The bourgeoisie vs the working class.

>the left would not be able to come to terms with how badly they've been duped
Im not so sure about that. Maybe you are more optimistic than I am but I really don't see the left doing anything other than what they have already displayed. They would double down and defend. They would come up with conspiracy theories that would make lizardmen tinfoilers blush.

>its muh class warfare
you are right about the left vs right thing but then you go all retarded. It's the kikes, always have been and always will be until an end is put to it.

to add to this, I'm pretty sure they are all hoping that trump doesnt win in 2020, and praying every day that someone, ANYONE, will take him out. this all goes away permanently the minute they get another democrat in the oval office.

What I meant by bourgeoisie is that the politicians have enriched themselves with money and power. I do not believe in increasing taxes on those who make a good living. I was just trying to make a comparison. But in reality isn't there really classes? The politicians and their families then everyone else?

is this good or bad for trump?

It is being swept under the rug so it appears to be bad for Trump.

Attached: 9g62gCjF8FdRctFC.jpg (782x810, 147K)

Bad for the American people, really.

Bump

So wtf happens to Warner... he get off Scott Free cause he's a senator...??

Unless he is a cooperating witness. But maybe. Im telling ya, the govt is corrupt at every level (i know this is common knowledge) but they are so entrenched they aren't going anywhere unless they are physically removed. They are terrible people. Truly a plague to this country.

Who watches the watchers?

here is another big revelation
On Tuesday, attorneys for Michael Flynn filed a sentencing memorandum and letters of support for the former Army lieutenant general in federal court. The sentencing memorandum reveals for the first time concrete evidence that the FBI created multiple 302 interview summaries of Flynn’s questioning by now-former FBI agent Peter Strzok and a second unnamed agent, reported to be FBI Special Agent Joe Pientka.

Further revelations may be forthcoming soon following an order entered late yesterday by presiding judge Emmet Sullivan, directing the special counsel’s office to file with the court any 302s or memorandum relevant to Flynn’s interview.

Flynn, who served briefly as President Donald Trump’s national security advisor, pleaded guilty more than a year ago to making false statements to federal investigators during a January 24, 2017 interview. During that interview, Strzok and (presumably) Pientka questioned Flynn about a telephone conversation the Trump advisor had with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

thefederalist.com/2018/12/13/federal-judge-overseeing-michael-flynns-sentencing-just-dropped-major-bombshell/

>Documents Reveal Obama State Department Urgently Provided Classified ‘Russiagate’ Documents to Multiple Senators Immediately Ahead of Trump Inauguration

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-documents-reveal-obama-state-department-urgently-provided-classified-russiagate-documents-to-multiple-senators-immediately-ahead-of-trump-inauguration/

No

of course a dog-molesting leaf would say this.