Problem

My girlfriend just confessed to cheating on me.

Attached: 0013590104_41.jpg (210x210, 9K)

Solution: dump her

this

it's done.

She's gotta go man

this

stay strong OP, just be glad she told you and move on to someone worth your time.

>girlfriend
>not wife
>cheating

Dump time.

bad advice, forgive her. blame yourself for why she lusted for another man, beg that she fuck him in front of you tonight

Dump her. Make it painful. If you don't, you're a cuck and you might as well just WATCH her fuck other men while she hurls insults at you from across the room and in between moans.

this. women are beautiful, and the fact that she had to get pleasure from elsewhere means YOU arent good enough.
just be happy she blesses you with her presence instead of finding a proper man.

Fggt

Kill yourself homo

t. incels

>19679495
He's a chav. His history of relationships have ended in every girl hating him. They had sex, but she then rejected him 30 seconds into it and fled.

Well turns out she betrayed you.
I would recommend for now to break up and keep some dignity. She doesn't love you, she doesn't care about you and she isn't committed to you. Otherwise, she wouldn't have cheated.

Forgiving is impossible. The trust was broken. And no matter how much you try to make it work, it will always gnaw at you until you resent her and it will break up anyways.

Save yourself the pain.
Right now, I recommend you rediscover yourself and overcome this trial.

Calling us incels because you're a faggot just makes you look like the incel

calling me a 'faggot' just because i stand up for a woman's right to be pleased just makes you look a woman-hating incel.

There is nothing special about women stop acting like there is

Incek>>>>>>>>cuck
Any day of the week

There's no excuse for cheating, the relationship is fucked.
I was with a girl for 2 years, we were living together, she cheated and confessed to me in tears, on her knees grovelling for me to acknowledge her. We tried making it work for 3 more years, she gave blowjobs on demand, did anything I told her to, bought me anything I expressed an interest in, she bent over backwards for me. Guess what? at the slightest inconvenience we would argue, I would always bring up her cheating and I'd always wish I was with anyone else.
You can't fix it, you will never be as good as you were before she cheated.
You can't suddenly become the person she won't cheat on, you can't stop her cheating, she will just become a better liar.

Judging by your post (you still call her your girlfriend) you are still together, give her her things back, get yours back from her, break up, remove her on social media, block her.
Don't contact her friends or family, be prepared to lose contact with people who you shared friends with.

I can assure you that she isn't special, you will find a thousand other women who are interested in you and will probably treat you better.

I called you a faggot because YOU ARE A FAGGOT

>We tried making it work for 3 more years, she gave blowjobs on demand, did anything I told her to, bought me anything I expressed an interest in, she bent over backwards for me. Guess what? at the slightest inconvenience we would argue, I would always bring up her cheating and I'd always wish I was with anyone else.
You're an absolute scum of a person and very insecure, no wonder you got cheated on in the first place.

Yes trust will never be the same even though you forgive her, you can’t never forget. She will not change and she might not ever be committed to you. Just break up and don’t talk to her or anyone close to her. Let her realize she missed a good opportunity with you.

You mean "My ex girlfriend cheated on me and I dumped her ass"

If what you're saying is true then I've got just one question for you:

Are you handsome, funny, act like a d-bag and not broke ?

I'm asking this question because it looks like girls just want semi-perfect, handsome douchebags nowadays.

I've seen quite a few of my friends get dumped and cheated on simply because their girls wanted to ride some other guys dick.

A lot of those girls even said stuff lilke:

>I need space

>It's not you, it's me

And still chose to cheat on/dump these guys.

Shit like this makes me wonder if getting a partner/girlfriend is worth it (even if she's hot).

Attached: 8CUedSonayprldrGk5WMIQqG9XKU6zQAKJOKthxjejQ.jpg (768x768, 120K)

>don't talk about the subject anymore
>take her to a motel as if nothing had happened
>fuck her in every possible way until you can't have sex anymore
>while she is still naked, get dressed
>leave a 5 dollar bill on top of her, say "thanks for your services"
>leave her by herself in the motel, ith no ride home
>block her from every conceivable comunication method
> go live your life.

Attached: image.png (894x894, 135K)

are you retarded?

Attached: 1498448537117.jpg (496x496, 134K)

Who cares? Call up your backup bitch and move on.

I could never understand guys who cry and act like faggots when they get cheated on. That’s just what women enjoy doing.

He had something you didn’t, and that’s that. Shit, would you be upset when your employee finds a side-job that he makes into his new job? No. They’re just offering something you lack.

No use crying over a woman doing what she’s been hardwired by nature to do to men.

Attached: B7A264B3-35BD-4C1B-A206-BF582802757D.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

6/10 Comes off way too strong

>my gf cheated on me!
Dump her.
>my gf refused to have sex!
Dump her.
>my gf didn't make me my favorite dish!
Dump her.
>my gf wanted to go to X place instead of Y!
Dump her.
>I have a gf!
Dump her.

This place should be renamed /dump/ and everyone should be forced to be called dumpster.

next time get the bitch to sign a contract that legally permits you to kill her and/or make her your property if she breaks any part of the relationship contract. not even joking.

This is the only answer.

Don't lie yourself about it getting better.
>blame it on the alcohol
My ass.

Just go Op. Just go.

Attached: hole3.png (1370x768, 633K)

Those other reasons aren't good. But being cheated on is a great reason to drop a bitch

Not him but your post is trash dude.

What do you call taking advantage of a partner for 3 years and making them feel guilt for one thing every time you have an argument?

You're right, my post is trash in the sense that I didn't contribute anything valuable to OP, then again neither has yours.

Don't push your cuckold fetish on others, you fucking degenerate piece of shit. Die in a ditch where no one can find your corpse except for carrion and rabid dogs.

you're probably the guy who's gf i'm fucking. just let her go my dude

The solution is to dump her, but take it easy on her so a few months down the road you’ll have a fuck buddy. Cheaters are long term friends with benefits, they’ll cheat on their next guy with you and he can pay for what you’ll get for free

Women are unchecked and misguided because of feminism. Put them back on a leash like the good ol days and you will never see them cheat. If they do, there will be consequences... just like the good ol days. Feminist policies need to stay away from society.

Degenerate enabling cuck. You're contributing to the decline of morals and values in western society.

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: only villains.jpg (277x182, 8K)

This. An incel can one day get rid of their status with work. A cuck will always be a cuck.

I mean this shit seems to happen more often than it should so the chances of it being the same guy are pretty slim to none.

You are just a waste or oxygen. Just die already.

Your opinion = garbage

Cuck get

This. There’s no other respectable option. This is coming from a femanon. You need to have a zero-tolerance policy with cheating. End of.

Op you here mate?

didn't know this board was infected by incels and toxic masculinity

>ex-girlfriend
ftfy
/thread

Sure you get hurt if you love the person betraying you, you're making it look like gfs are disposable objects

You should have dumped her the second you found out without hesitation. Have some respect for yourself man, she obviously doesn't.

In all seriousness guys. Why do guys accept their gf or wife cheating on them. I have never known a guy that broke up even after knowing. The only times they don't stay together is when the gf or wife doesn't want to. Even then the guy begs and begs.

I mean, we know guys are like this, its not a secret.

>Those other reasons aren't good.
Refusing to have sex with me is a dealbreaker, I couldn't care less of her fake "feelings". If my gf doesn't want to have sex with me often it literally means I'm not attractive to her so why even staying together? Go find someone you actually want to have sex with, you fucking retard, dont waste each other time. I'm 22 not a 70 years old flaccid penis grandpa, I want to have sex.
That's the reason I dumped my ex, now I got a girl who actually wants to have sex and regret fucking nothing

Attached: 1514551569946.png (1904x1080, 1.85M)

Go back schlomo

Attachment issues. It is natural that only soft cucks get cheated on with turbo chads that would have beated the shit out of the whore if he ever bothered to waste time on her and get cheated on.

Most guys become pathetically codependent and associate their identity with their significant other.

>begging

Fuck that

This is bait you stupid fucking faggots

The bait is insane on this thread wtf

this

well lots of guys think they barely found a GF and hang on the last threat if she is giving up on them.

But to be quite honest, that is not true, there are enough desperate Women out there that have only the choice to be a one time use fuck toy or the girl of a man that is not looking for hook ups.

I was still a virgin at 23 and since then I have learned, that if you can get one GF, you have no problem finding a new one in like half a year tops.

This. Women usually have a good reason why they cheated unlike men. OP probably neglected her and another real man got her the love she deserved.

Attached: 1527969950773.png (320x320, 131K)

She admitted it to you? Oh yeah, shes trying to get rid of you man. If this is a serious question you need to 1) dump her as of fucking yesterday OR 2) Let the guy move in and pay for their lifestyle.

The only way you can make things right is by fucking the guy who fucked your girl

Film it and send it to your gf to show your dominance. Make sure she sees him finishing inside you

there is no good reason to cheat. There is no catch all net enabling anyone a reason to cheat.
If she felt like that she should have ended the relationship before starting one with someone else.
Bottom line: shes selfish, has shit for morals, and if she thought she was in an emotionless relationship than shes just as emotionless for doing that.

Run and don't look back nigga

what a waste of quads

Attached: Annoyed.jpg (306x306, 20K)

fpbp

Nobody deserve this, I'm sorry bro, I don't think that forgive her is a good solution, but it's up to you

Remember that if someone really loves you, that someone would do nothing that could hurt you

I can't never imagine to do that to the guy i love, there are just no excuses

>be a loser who finally manages to pick up a girl for once
>she cheats
what can you do? Many guys don't have options and women know it and exploit it.

Hold her down and shove a hot sauce bottle in her holes. Then kick in her teeth.

Attached: 3215285D-2A05-4450-810B-4125102D69D8.jpg (474x474, 33K)