MEDIA BLACKOUT we need more france threads

Theres a media blackout happening. If you think youre getting the full story on frances yellow vest situation from american media outlets youre a fool. We need more yellow vest posts.

For the full story from an actual croissant himself watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=0o6dxPZKx2c

Attached: 1543528080255.png (356x256, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qm7-8WhA05A?t=15556
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 459C33D300000578-5011639-Ultra_Orthodox_Jewish_demonstrators.jpg (962x607, 95K)

bump, i speak french and trust me guys, the situation is not what they tell us

prions kek, sixième république et dissolution de l'UE dans la prochaine année

Any frogs want to tell me if I will be fine going snowboarding in Chamonix in late January?

Attached: 1544873326145.png (500x375, 251K)

why not go snowboarding through the streets of paris instead?

Agreed the shills have been hitting us hard too we need to do 2 things.

1.Make threads when ever we can we need France Yellow vest general threads 24/7

2.We must raise awareness through social media spread it like a virus everywhere.

Attached: 1544670348238.jpg (1118x1280, 576K)

yeah my bro, 4chins has been blacking it out too, believe me.

Attached: France.maybe.Fed.jpg (590x350, 44K)

Funny how we've been getting a lot of connection problems and excessive captchas lately when ever we start talking more a about yellow vests.

Because you cannont go snowboarding on fire. Plus, a snowboard is impractical for a revolution.

Attached: 1531304288278.png (796x1060, 408K)

Attached: b vs the interwebs.gif (395x272, 1.83M)

Any frogs got a car? I will wear a yellow vest and snowboard through the streets.

Attached: oUowDEQJAQMxL_NiMaRudNEq3-YjjY1__Hq2kiIbtk0.jpg (640x409, 46K)

Open all the fire hydrants and instant wakeboard park

What happened yesterday? I was working all day. News said nothing major in Paris, but last time the happenings were in other places.

Attached: every single time (2).jpg (540x405, 37K)

came here to ask this.
no footage no stats out here to be found

Attached: 1489746474489.png (776x584, 244K)

>Aquabats
noice

Bumb

Macaroni must go to the guillotine.
We can shitpost this cunt to death.

It's on RT all day.

There is a pol blackout as well. Shills and slide threads to make sure nobody knows. CNN saying "numbers down" when in fact, yellow vests took over paris.

((((((((((they))))))))))) are realizing we are becoming aware and can no longer be controlled.

Yellow Vests broke free from police containment and went into other areas of Paris. Ended up having a speech here:
youtu.be/Qm7-8WhA05A?t=15556
(copy and paste into browser to get timestamp).

Was much bigger happening than last Saturday.

thanks Ausbro. it is a fucking shame we have to go on this Mongolian basket weaving enthusiasts board to simply get some information to something that affects us all.
good to hear it did not die down, France truly is on top of this timeline!

Attached: 1516085820810.jpg (648x1024, 125K)

really don't feel like watching some eceleb mansplain it

any twitter posts with vids or first hand accounts of this weekend's action? Any news media?

merci
vive le france

The movement has been co-opted.
It's over.

Attached: mariannes2.png (887x527, 737K)

American thinking he can do culture...fucking idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne
and before you go there...

Attached: 23232423.jpg (1024x605, 171K)

based frogs

Please post video of said man in pic on left

Trying to nail his identity down as he matches that man to the right.....

Attached: Giles Jaunes Miro Weinberger.jpg (1047x945, 226K)

BUMP, this blackout is fucked up

Bump

>pol shitposts a murder into the history books

Attached: 1544908902498m.jpg (1024x789, 109K)

Only solution. More murals

Attached: eiffel tower mural.jpg (1050x590, 68K)

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Initially, I believed the movement was about reforming things and improving our society. Now I see that I was wrong. I think President Macron's offers and his arguments with regard to the use of political violence in the public space were perfectly sound and his concern with the violent nature of the protests now appears absolutely justified in the light of the increasingly brutal yellow vest movement. Lest they become more radicalized, we need to clamp down on the gilets jaunes cabal in order to secure French interests, restore peace and proper democratic procedures. Violent manifestations and destruction of private property should not be countenanced as it has been thus far; I think it is safe to say that the whole movement has devolved into senseless hooliganism and perilous anarchy. If you unironically support gilets jaunes, be aware of the fact that you are, in fact, an enemy of the French people. This has to stop before people like you seize power and hurl the entire republic into the unsightly vortex of civil war.

What's the latest on the protests? Nothing is being reported by the media over here for the past couple weeks.

t. Chaim

Bump

did they fence that off?

Attached: 1544938016221.jpg (250x245, 7K)

Attached: french solidarity.gif (444x250, 2.55M)

stop spamming this shit in every thread. you are just a subversive kike

>Luke got censored and demonitized, yt algorithms quietly shuffle him away because he isn't speaking what they want him to speak
>couchy bigwig news personality gets to shit out whatever script they had to read that day and rake in dollars while the guy who goes to the ground gets censored and operates at a loss
this angers me

I live next to France, and we almost hear nothing.
What is happening now has them scared in the first times in 10-20 years.

make a good shield.