Some 7th grade girls across the street were making fun of my little sister last week because she doesn't watch Jake...

Some 7th grade girls across the street were making fun of my little sister last week because she doesn't watch Jake Paul. Pretty dumb, but it upset her a lot. I told her to ignore those bitches.

That night, I heard a ruckus outside. I looked out the window, and saw those little assholes swimming in OUR pool with their mother, NAKED.

I called the police to report them, but he said there was nothing they could do without proof. And obviously I can't record proof because then I'D go to jail.

They've been coming back every night since, usually with their mom. The police told me to stop bothering them with this shit. How do I end their reign of terror?

Attached: yangry.png (1024x1107, 947K)

Put itching powder or extra chlorine in the pool.
Obviously, don't go in yourself.

Lol where do you live that trespassing isn’t an arrestable offense?

Blast them with the fucking hose. Just crank it to full blast and start washing those hookers down.

Or just go down to your pool and kick up your chair
It's not like they can kick you off your own property. Like the police don't give a fuck because those people will be home by the time the police get there
You need to scare them. It's time to go down there in full clown paint with a wig and hat but you're buck fucking naked, and you have the hose in your hands
Just start shouting the Full Metal Jacket rifle quote at the top of your lungs until they leave

You say this is a reign of terror but OP, I see a blank canvas
And you, sir, are its sole and unique painter.

Where do you live where middle school girls willingly get naked in your own back yard. You should go to the school and charge the boys price for admission.

!!!!!!!!!!

See, then he would go to jail.

I tried to yell at the mom, but she just made screeching noises at me.

I'm still on board for inviting the boys over. Have your sister do it so that does not come out

No wonder your sister is getting bullied.
Your are a family of cucks.
If some family came on my property i would not be calling the cops so they can arrest them i would be calling the cops to get corpses out of my yard.

Water and electricity don’t mix...

>shooting nude families
Git r done.

Noice

go outside nude, swim with them, and establish dominance

This can't be real.

Get a knife (or gun if you have one) and go down to your pool, yelling shit about a "stand your ground law" and you legally being able to kill them for trespassing. They don't know the laws in your state, id think. Freak them out a little and they won't come back.

Get in the pool and start masturbating next to the mother, it's your property

I'm guessing this is your parents house and their pool. What do they think of all this?

As for you, just go out there and tell them to leave. So what if the mom stretches at you. Tell her to just the fuck up and get out of your pool and off your property.

They never home.

So they know you're a little bitch so when your parents are gone they take advantage of you. Just go out their and offer to be their slave for their amusement and to do all their work for them

Damn u rite.

I imagine pepper spray on their pussys would hurt...

What the?? SATAN

based

Come out with a gun strapped super visible on your side. Tell them they are trespassing and the cops are coming. Do not mention the gun or touch it but make sure they see it. Note, if you're under 18, you might need an actual adult. Tell them that starting tomorrow there will be a hidden camera streaming your pool 24/7. Don't put the camera up.

Throw a mattress in the pool.

This would be hilarious.

I wish I had naked girls in my pool. Go join them or go watch them. But but I can get in trouble. No you can't, they are in your pool.

This pepper spray the shit out of them. I'd dream the opportunity to do this so someone. Please do this OP.

Go out and per in the pool. Just act all nonchalant about it like you always do it. If they ask you about if just be like ? Like you do it all the time and it's your normal routine

Be careful with this one. Do the pepper spray and say you're putting up a livefeed camera but don't actually. You should be safe from any trouble and you get to inflict pain on them. Win win.

Attached: apucigtux.jpg (713x611, 62K)

Go out there and unleash hornet spray on them. they shoot like 20 feet. Aim for their eyes

Oh God no. You will be sued sooooooooooo bad. But of you do, be sure to record it. The lols must be spread.

This you: "just cleaned your pool". (Only from human trash instead of bacteria and mold.)

This. You've got a chance to live out a real life doujin OP, capitalize on this.

Attached: 1508463471295.jpg (480x352, 26K)

Jesus Christ OP stop being a cuck and literally go down there and kick them out. Its that simple. They're little girls and a mother, assuming you're not a trans faggot you have NO excuses to not just go to town on their asses. They can't call the police because well.. Then they'd be admitting to trespassing and you could easily land them jail time. Seriously OP don't let this go on any longer than it has. What if they start inviting all their friends over to your pool every day? Or invite some men or some shit? You'd be fucked, its time to sort this shit out before it gets to that stage.

None of this is real. Fuck off, op.

C'mon now, we all know what must be done.

Attached: sims-pool.jpg (700x522, 75K)

oh boy, more little sister threads
i really wish anons werent retarded and would stop replying
oh well, heres your sage