ANTI-VAXXERS

what does /pol think about the anti-vaxx community?

Attached: vaccine-protest-california.jpg (2560x1708, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfEdZgEBkBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just a collection of cells.

Attached: vaccines.jpg (420x294, 31K)

The full blown 0 tolerance anti-vaxxers are almost uniformly retarded. They're more dangerous in that any actual, legitimate criticism of vaccines or methodology gets lumped in with middle-aged housewives screaming about mercury.

BASED

AND

REDPILLED

Attached: midlife-crisis.jpg (660x660, 121K)

I think they're retarded, but honestly I think we're long overdue for massive plagues which are nature's way of redistributing resources every once in a while and a natural way to keep the engine of capitalism running without proliferation of sinecures and a rentier class.

stupid cunts who should be stripped of voting rights and everything else

Whether vaccines function or not, it's a question of basic freedoms. People are free to refuse injections for themselves and their children and will remain so. Other than that do whatever the fuck you want.

The 'herd immunity' argument is logically fallacious and one of the primary reasons people become anti-vaxx. That and seeing their kids or a neighbor's kids go full blown autist immediately after a vaccine.

We had a friend (loose friend, more like acquaintance) who refused to get vaccines for her first two kids. On her third her husband convinced her she was loony so she went ahead and vaxxed. After the vaccine he had a seizure later that day and from that point on was low functioning autistic.

When you grow up and have kids and start talking with/seeing other parent regularly you will meet people who have had this happen. We have other friends with pretty bad autism (something very wrong with the kid) and we don't even ask about vaccines because it's too touchy. Most parents are incapable of contemplating that they had a role in ruining their kids life, so many become militantly pro-vaccine the way many women become militantly pro-abortion to cover the guilt of killing their baby.

Some women go full anti-vaxx. There are all types.

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED.

I think they're retards but it should be their right to be retards

They are awakening

Vaccines should be banned 100%

I don't want some weak shits who couldn't survive without vaccines weakening the gene pool

How is herd immunity "logically fallacious"?

also
>anecdotal evidence
Neck yourself, fucktard.

>How is herd immunity "logically fallacious"?

If you don't already know, you're low IQ.

So you don't know and you can't even make some shit up. Thanks for clearing that up.

Sorry you're low IQ.

BASED. Vaccines do function to an extent like most medication but have side effects that may or may not be worse than what it's attempting to treat. In the case of vaccines you're ingesting a myriad of toxic substances and forcing an unnatural immune response from your body to prevent a disease that unlikely to occur and even if it does isn't likely to be deadly. Lifelong allergies, autism, and epilepsy are so much worse than feeling feverish from chicken pox for a week, getting over it and having a stronger immune system for life.

It ain't about pro or anti-vaxx. It is about the right to a choice in what you are medicated with. SB277 was a mandatory vaccine law. It removed all but the medical exemption from California children attending public and private schools. Parents have no say in what vaccines their children get. They are now thinking about getting rid of the medical exemption in CA. God bless the California legislature if they do.

Everytime I see women protestors I imagine a world where women can't vote.

What is probability and how does it work? Figure that out and you'll understand herd immunity, and why we use it on, you guessed it, herds.

You really don't know what the diseases we vaccinate against actually are, it seems. Let's take a simple, extremely contageous one like whooping cough. I'll let you look up what that does to an unvaccinated individual.

Nice

Im fine with vaccines but I dont like the idea of injecting my children at such a young age withing brain development. I think they also over perscribe vaccines like the hep one when you are born. And the combination mmr. Tell me how retarded I am for distrusting everyone who wants to put something in my kid. Just tingles my spider senses when they want it so bad that being slightly antivax is as bad as murdering your kids. It reminds me of reddit t b h

>mfw ppl unironically thinking this is a slam dunk rebuttal to the need to vaccinate

Attached: 1543342419781.jpg (407x600, 83K)

I smell a Christcuck whomst doesn't actually know how viral & bacterial evolution impacts more complex life.

you take your jew vaccine, but dont force me to take the jew vaccine

Attached: modernmerchant.png (426x516, 154K)

Worst case is very bad, just like tripping on the sidewalk can be really bad but usually is not.. Typical case is unpleasant but not the of the world.

>if coughing in bed
> lay on stomach

Im 6foot2

Attached: 1522880454139.jpg (495x362, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GfEdZgEBkBs

I personally need vaccines but there are unknowns to what entails from preventable medicine. Maybe HPV vaccinations will make a super-virus that kills fornicators.