How do we end tipping?

Attached: 20181216_121733.jpg (974x696, 204K)

just tip you cheap fucking faggot

>t. pizzaman

Attached: 1543295022987.png (385x266, 24K)

These people are basically working for alms.

Attached: images (2).jpg (320x228, 10K)

Keep raising the minimum wage.
Show your flag fag

You could in theory ask the restaurant to pay the waiters what they normally make, but then your food would be about 30% more expensive to cover the cost. Faggot.

if you can't afford to tip you can't afford to eat out get some fucking ramen you piece of shit

Not a bad analogy.

Don't tip? It's not like they can do anything besides maybe spit in your food, but if you're a White man they're probably doing that anyway.

So change job instead of working for free

I'll usually tip a baber, but I don't really like tipping food delivery/waiters.

i tell drivers that they need to recover their delivery fee from their employer since their employer feels free to charge a fee for someone else doing work

Move to another country, otherwise, shut up you cheapskate.

Or maybe you should stop wanting a commie system where I have to prop up someone else low wage with my hard earned money!

>$10 delivery fee
Fuck that

just get a real job you useless fucking faggot

I'll give you the tip, all night baby. What I'm saying is I'll insert the end of my penis into you.

>2008
This was like $1000 back then

Post it bby im wet

>it's totally normal to expect an additional $10-20 dollar surcharge to have someone deliver me bread with cheese and meat on it

I make $1200+ a week working in a restaurant. Come at me poor fags.

easy, dont do it. I had a place try to tell me that tipping was mandatory and I told them call the cops I dont give a fuck.

(_)(_)lllllllllllllllllllD

That's 3.5 inches of solid nippon steel, prepare your cherry-red anus.

Whatd they do?
I once left a korean bbq place without tipping since the bitch waitress never refilled my water, she chased aftere yelling in korean then threw some kind of trinket at my car as I left.

I came

>cost 30% more
You mean the same exact amount as when I tip.
Oh no, can't let the goyim know what they'll actually be paying.

Attached: 1541937105189.png (367x337, 306K)

I hate paying the god damn delivery fee (i’m fine with the tipping part), the delivery fee is what makes me go and pick up whatever I ordered, not the tipping.

Don't eat at places that don't pay their employees.

That's a common reaction. The sweat glistens off my thick, thick pubes and smells of hot dog juice.

Did George W. Bush do 9/11?

I don't give the tip, I give the whole thing.

Hey I remember that joke. I remember it from when I said it in this thread well before you got here, you shit-spewing opioid junkie.

Normal tips are between 15-20%. The extra 10-15% (30%)would be for covering the additional sales and payroll taxes. As former waiter I wouldn't care at all who had to pay me, but I am realistic on who wouldn't be, my employer... In addition, history has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that incentive based compensation provides a better experience. Unless you are a nigger and want as much as possible for doing as little as possible, you understand this.

Why does tipping percentage keep rising when price of the meal is also rising? It is fucking bullshit i have to pay npc Stacie waitresses salary cause their Jew boss wont

Why?
Current system:
>don’t tip and get cheaper food and better service
Your system:
>be forced to tip by adding wages to price

How do you even reach that level of cuckoldry?

Move to Europe, almost never see tipping here

I said it better you BBC bred fat cuck

What matters is the clientele, not performance.
Blacks won't tip on average.

Tipping is a jewish scheme that employers use to not pay their employees correctly while also tricking the goyim into underestimating the bill.
A "tip" should be given if you want to reward waitron, it shouldn't be necessary to make a living like it is now.

Attached: ea65731799dd277f68977aa0dfb47d04.png (750x1099, 840K)

This doesnt translate to the food industry. Hot girls get bigger tips for equal service

>too much of a nigger to make your own food
>too much of a kike to pay someone a fair price to make it for him and bring it to his door
>10=20

Attached: 1538103095469.jpg (841x607, 178K)

I stay in Greece a few months out of the year. I always tip though...even just 1 or 2 euro.

>Most restaurant owners aren't jewish.
It's hard work requiring a ton of manual labor and people skills. It's also the #1 type of business that goes bankrupt.
>Tipping is a libertarian ideal
It fucks the government out of taxes, nothing more.
>Niggers
Anyone who is working more than part time and older than 22 doesn't work in a place that niggers eat.

Hot girls work at entry level places. Fine dining is for men only (basically)

Libertarians are gay potaddicts.
Business owners will fuck over their workers (and vice-versa) if given the chance, especially in a multicult, deracinated, market-driven society.

The government needs to step in and regulate waitron wages for the benefit of the waitron and the clientele (especially since most chains are jewish).
Only the kike can like something as unnatural as "the free market".

Attached: 1481144847508.jpg (542x416, 12K)

>go out to eat
>food is shit quality, or expensive
>food is made by racist black people who spit in it
>pay 20% cuck fee
>have to leave house and be around people
Why do people still do this?

Average restaurant has a profit margin of 1-2%. I understand where you are coming from..there are no good jews.. but it's not a kike industry. Tipping for better or worse lowers the overall cost of the average American's meal. If you want to justify being a nigger and not tipping.. if you want to justify being a nigger and expecting equality of outcome... go be a nigger somewhere else.

Don't tip and say that tipping is a old form of racism

I tip faggot. Problem is that its dishonest. Tips are supposed to be just that, tips.

It would be good to reduce those profit margins, maybe once the "steady state" cludges fall apart and the goyim feel uncomfortable then real solutions can be explored.

Get the taxation authorities involved. Some set of penalties for non-reporting, on the business. Sting operations.

>manual labor
As a rancher I disagree.

There are workers who act entitled, and I'm all for adjusting the % appropriately. Someone who consistently gets bad tips will either quit or get advice on how to do better. Don't feel bad about tipping honestly.

It's not desk work. Average 4 hour shift = 7-12 miles walked most of the time carrying a few pounds. Is it backbreaking? No, but your feet will get fucked up.

>convenience is expensive
you could always go pick it up yourself

I can't even imagine how this tipping thing started in your countries, over here anyone would be horrified to expect to pay a bribe to someone just for doing the job they were hired to do

I'm browsing this thread at work. I'm a papa johns delivery driver. I'm 19, work to pay for college, rent, health shit, and car shit. If you stiff me and make it harder for me to pay for that shit, ill put your info on a list and make you regret it.

I had some fat faggot redneck boomer write in the total minus the tax. If the order was $10 after a $1 tax, he wrote in $9. Unfortunately he was at a hotel, so I couldn't pay him his dues.

based nippon

No one gives a shit that you had to press an accelerator and across someone's front yard. Go get your delivery fee from your PC kike boss.

You missed a word there bud. Tipping is a social rule. If you break the social rules, you'll get social consequences. Drive your own lazy ass to the store or pay for it like everyone else.

>Tips are supposed to be just that, tips.
Tipping keeps niggers from working in the service industry. It's why your food isn't covered in nigger feces.

That's part of the job. You're a whiny little faggot.

Lmao needing someone to fill your water for you. What are you a baby?

It's the oldest lamest joke that happens every time in these tipping threads. I wouldn't be fighting over who said it, I would be hiding in shame.

How many miles of dick do you suck per hour?

So what you're saying is... He didn't regret it.
I used to deliver pizza and I didn't care if I got tipped or not because I was a teenager doing it for the lols and free pizza.
If you are taking that job seriously you need to take a good look at yourself.

The root word for gratuity means THANKS. It is a personal gesture and should be expressed with cash, the most personal means we have today. If your service was above the bar you ought to express as much. But keep the accountant Jew out of the equation. It is a cultural imperative.

If you're not going to tip then fucking pick it up yourself. If being a jew isn't bad enough, being a lazy fat fuck stuffing your face with pizza is

2 out of the 3 goes to the drivers at my shop. Just support local business over chains.

t. Works at a small town pizza place

Attached: 1536735795324m.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

I take my job seriously on principal, though only to the extent that the principal applies. I take my money seriously on necessity.

Unfortunately, the alternative to this kind of job is any equally meaningless one with managers that take it way too seriously (Like target. Fuck that place). I realize that might sound ironic, but there is a line somewhere and I keep behind it.

Getting shot by cops is a part of being a nigger. Don't be a whiny little faggot, now.

The whole point of the waitress position in the U.S.A is to fill the customers water/soda, correctly take their order, bring them their food, and refill their soda/water as many times as necessary. That’s why they get a tip you see, they have to do their job. It’s the way things are done in America, maybe in Japan you stand up and get your own water at a restaurant but that’s not how it’s done here.

I tip based on service, if I get what I call standard service I leave 15%, above average service is 20%, and outstanding performance where they go above and beyond the call of duty I’ll give 25%-30% although that doesn’t happen often. All that has to happen to get the 15% tip is refill my soda/water relatively quickly if it becomes empty and not be a rude cunt. If my soda/water is empty I’ll often set it at the end of the table so it can be seen, if it doesn’t get filled I don’t leave a tip, simple as that.

I should not as a custemer pay you for doing your job. Why even work at a place that requires handouts? What i've heard some places even take parts of the tip

This, you would tip the cook , he made your food , why tip someone who brings your food ?

I avoid the moral dilemma entirely by not patronizing any business that expects tips.

>hey, let me into the "employee only" area so i can fill my cup with more disgusting bacteria ridden tap water

you should tip the tortilla delivery guy and the owner of the shop too, oh and the bimbo and cocacola guys

Lol go back to waiting tables you no skilled faggot

If the girl being hot enhanced my experience she deserves more.

Then get a job that doesn't rely on the kindness of others you fucking mental midget.

>How do we end tipping?
become a nigger. niggers never tip

>Tipping keeps niggers from working in the service industry. It's why your food isn't covered in nigger feces.
Jajajajajaja ok this is funny as fuck but in reality wrong as tampering with food is a felony. If a Nigger rubs their feces in your food they go to Prison for it as that is one of the most serious things you can do in a Resturant as a worker. And when it comes to Black People serving i have seen them but the 2 notable ones were really gay (one wasn't bad the other was an asshole).

Corporate America is such a joke. Companies stiff workers and consumers and if anyone complains, all the burgers come out of the woodwork screaming MUH FREEDUMBS and MUH COMMUNISM.

>tfw sitting listening to machine voices for 2 hours before finally connecting to a human being
>this is acceptable service for AT&T

yes, here in the 4th world we tip if we feel like it's actually deserved, and we wouldn't ever think about spitting or fucking up somebody's food on purpose, you have shitty street stands for all your dirty food needs

panhandling in the street is more dignified that forcing people to give you tips. at least on the street they can say no.

By not living in a shithole like America. If you get a tip in the UK then it’s because you went the extra mile. Simple. Nobody feels entitled to tips because, funnily enough, restaurants pay their fucking staff.

Tipping is subsidization for diners and pizza places. Every time you give the nigger delivering pizza extra money you’re putting it into the pocket of the pizza place.

Yeah it pisses me off that my boss added a 2$ delivery fee while I'm not even reimbursed for the gas I use for delivery. I hate having to rely on the goodwill of others so I can at least pay for the gas I use.

Every time we bring up tipping, the retarded kikes out there try to justify it with four arguments. The first is "If you don't tip you're a nigger!" As though we should stop breathing because niggers breathe. The second is "If you don't tip you're cheap!" As though we should squander our money in order to look rich, ironically just like niggers. The third is "I get tips and if you don't give me any then I'll get revenge on you!" Much like how getting tailgated just makes me want to drive slower, this only convinces me that you deserve less money than you already get. Cunt. The last argument is the most retarded. It's "They need these tips for a fair wage!" No they don't. They get paid at least minimum wage no matter what. The tips are just a bonus on top of their minimum wage. We have the tipping system because it lets them make more money. Them crying for more tips is objectively just their greed talking. Fuck tips.

>nigger delivering pizza extra monkey
he did good, he deserves the tip

Based

Worked as a deliver driver for many years at many places. The delivery fee does partially go to the driver. But that is only because the employer is legally obliged to pay milage. Tipping will never go away for better or worse. I still to this day do not understand why. Probably a status gesture?

I would like to commend the speaker for a well thought out argument
well said

Well not tipping can only work if you go to that place once, next time they will mix your drinks with cock or spit in your food, and if people stop tipping the restaurants or whatever food shack it is will have to pay their employes more and they will have to raise the prices so you pay either way.

>The employer is legally obliged to pay mileage
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> over here anyone would be horrified to expect to pay a bribe to someone just for doing the job they were hired to do
what is reikin

lmao fucking boomer. just because one manual labor job isn't as laborious as another doesn't negative the fact that it's a manual labor job.

Attached: pesci.png (132x135, 30K)

>Next time they will mix your drinks with cock

What the fuck happens in poland?

Attached: 1540871263072.jpg (1202x900, 87K)

I don't like tipping because it's never clear what you're supposed to give. I hate having hidden approximative costs.

Undertip and you're a cheapskate, overtip and you're a tool.

Just put the price your shit costs and be done with it, goddamit.

Thank god I live in France.

>mileage
Delivery fee doesn't go to driver. You aren't compensated for mileage
>mein seids

Well many of my friends used to work as waiters and they told me what happens behind the scenes if you're not nice to a waiter, and that one story a local rich guy that owned a company that made doors, rich as fuck always went to the restaurant he worked in and the guy was always a cunt insulting the staff and never tipped so they just mixed his drinks with dicks and pissed in it, but there's alot more less extreme cases of such behaviour, DONT FUCK WITH PEOPLE THAT PREPARE YOUR FOOD

Attached: 1539141237048.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Usually you are given a jug of water and left to fend for yourself, or there’s a communal filling area. People somehow, against all the odds, manage to survive and have an enjoyable meal.