Elves if they were real would they be able to be part of the white race

Assuming that they are all pale skin

Attached: e93e506bcd45f861bafa403f7c818dd9.jpg (643x1000, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/200948/
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>knife-ears
>Anything but shifty amoral weirdos who would stay you in the back
AROUND ELVES
WATCH YOURSELVES

And if they are in the white race would neo Nazis fuck them

Elves would be the jews actually. Valinor would be Eden I guess. Elves are known for their longevity (like Adam and his descendants.) and were the biggest deal for a long time, like the jews.

Amazon is about to show you the power of diversity nigger elves.
Prepare to be lectured.

No. They are their own thing and have their own sub-races and such.

This, elves are like the slimiest motherfuckers in every appearance. They're aloof, and don't give a shit about you, and even if you have one in your party, you won't realize that she's fucking some orc on the side and lured your entire party into a trap.

An prepared

This. Dwarves are based however.

Attached: ePRSVid_d.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Hahaha

fpbp, digits checked

This is what should be done to elves.
nhentai.net/g/200948/

So is there any magic race that could be part of the master race

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with the Jew on this one.

Wait a minute, maybe I'm wrong about this elf being bad and dwarf being good thing....

Attached: judahchan.jpg (850x998, 104K)

>Master race
The master race was the elves of old. Men = white people.

So are orcs super niggs then

Fuck elves, marry, dawi.

Attached: B2BDE340-AB5D-4B5F-8245-5E68457BC2F3.jpg (450x450, 200K)

that netflix woll smoth movie already dealt with elves, they'd out jew the jews and take over all banking, media, and build their own little ghettos with private security.

Attached: Woll_Smoth.jpg (300x400, 38K)

Shit your right

Orcs are elves corrupted by Morgoth(Lucifer). Perhaps Tolkien was saying niggers are cursed jews, or they are the jews that are the "synagogue of Satan" that worship the devil.

Elves will be elves. They'll make Jow Forums fucking look like amateurs when it comes to racism.

Curse of Cain, the mark just took over their skin.

So we should enslave the all magic races to serve us

Tolkein based his elves on Nordic culture

So Jew was wrong humans should fuck elves

did anyone save that 40-post long fetish scenario on /d/ involving earth being populated by 90% elves w/ humans being seen as the upper class breeding stock? I lost my old harddrive.

Yes it is still there but I want more of pols input

Fh–kek.

My ultimate point is to decide what potential magic folk are part of the master race and if so why and should breeding be encouraged

gnomes and ogres.

Its 2018. Its time.

Hahaha mein swamp

Almost. We make a deal with a god for the right to use magic ourselves, then we enslave the rest of the world, and throw them into ovens for the glory of our new god, Hashut!

Attached: 668A8C04-EE58-4F40-B1F2-43C39895074B.png (250x370, 159K)

I like has potential

Elvish women love the BHC. She is better than that feminist shield maiden roastie if you ask me.

Attached: 75746865636365.jpg (1200x510, 126K)

Elves are supposed to represent people from the old testimate which is why they live for hundreds of years and are more magical. Humans represent the loss of said magic from Illuvitar.

Okay but could we sell the femanazis to orcs

So to get magic we should breeding with elves

>thinking you're dwarves
Hate to mention it shlomo goldstein, but you're certainly the goblins.

Wormtongue was more interested in her and would have more hidden gold than orcs.

Haha I guess but femanazis love diversity

Goblins you say

Attached: 6190149-2948410632-32296.jpg (225x350, 35K)

Elves are literally the holistic idealization of Aryan society. They are the true master race, as they embody all the great virtues of Europe. If Elves as Tolkien envisioned them, were to appear in our society, it would be every white mans duty to protect and cherish them, for they represent everything we aspire to be.

Attached: 1538357611189.jpg (827x615, 99K)

Remember - there's no Elf In Self-respect.
ah, fuck.

You see this is more of what I thought pol would say but apparently its wrong to want pure children

Elves = Aryans
Synonyms

>elves

Shows picture of satyr

yeah whatever nerd

long ears will never, and I can not stress NEVER enough, be white or human >:(

And if they aren't...#BleachRight will take care of that problem

funny how this midget kike is literally portrayed as some diaspora jew. made me want to throw that fat greedy fuck into the eternal fire. FUCK THE BANKING CLASS AND FUCK DIASPORA JEWS!!!

Attached: COJQNRS-_400x400.jpg (383x383, 30K)

Are you able to be part of the “white race”?
Pro tip: no such thing Anglo or German

Attached: 194997CA-E974-4FAF-ACF8-647DC5604393.png (900x750, 698K)

>knife-eared schemers
>fetid mana at the age that most hume lust for them, don't realize it because unlike literally every other species of men and mer they can only sense mana with training
>walled-off societies, in-breeding very likely
>long lifetimes, and even longer grudges
Around knife-ears, watch your rears!

Come on blonde hair and blue eyes it's Hitler's second best wet dream

Attached: 4b183a258cfa75e61779ac2b803776583dc6d64d_hq.jpg (360x640, 40K)

Elf Ubermensch

Attached: Elf.jpg (501x747, 89K)

Very nice

Nazi elves are best girl

Attached: 1455212282280.png (935x1094, 898K)

Elves are the only acceptable race to mix with.

Attached: 1544096744963.jpg (917x1200, 602K)

DELET YOURSELF

Attached: Enough.jpg (281x180, 5K)

Elves are finno urgic therefore Mongolian

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

No.

Attached: ok-i-am-angry-angry-about-elves-20112963.png (500x300, 40K)

Dwarves were more like Jews (short, long lived, love gold and gems, like to get other people to do their stuff for them. Very tribal and have a weird sense of pseudo honor.
Elves are more based on ancestral spirits.

There are here-and-there qt Ashkenazi girls but there's always that 37-75% risk of life crippling genetic disease.

I will keep the thread open for day pol to find

Fpbp

no, they're too faggy

>Dwarves were more like Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img

the only good elf's a dead elf

They would be jews. Think about it.

No go back to /tg/ faggot. Fucking pointy ears are always an arrogant faggy cancer anyway. fuck elves they reproduce to live anyway. fucking fags.

Attached: 1534011425052.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

kek'd audibly

agreed

Attached: Elf2.jpg (894x894, 144K)

I hate elves. Worst fantasy race there is. In all media, They either have no actual excuse for their smugness, or no excuse for there being literally any issues in the world due to their retarded OPness.

To be fair alot of that is shitty writing based off shitty cultural ideas on elves, but none the less it is what they have now become.

>their retarded OPness.
>literally takes centuries for them to shit out one elfing.
It's more so how the fuck do they still exist in most fantasy settings.

Attached: Screenshot_20180813-014216.png (476x486, 68K)

White would be to elves what niggers are to whites.

Watch your rears around knife-ears.

Watch out for gnomes though. Greedy little bastards, creepy, big noses, act all cheerful then stab you in the ass. And don't even get me started on how they run the banks.

Well yes that too. But to be fair that only exagerates my point. Why are there so many elves running around in most settings when they take forever mature and reproduce usually?

And yet they still usually manage to be a strong nation/empire not to be messed with. Even if 1 elf is equal to 100 men, more them just that one will die on a war and even one loss will be a hard hit to them in comparison.

Amd again, if every elf is basically a demi god and it was a 1 to 1000 ratio, than were back to the issue of 'there should be no problems' or 'they dont deserve their smugness' because of said problems.

I dunno, just fuck elves, dwarves are better and more interesting for sure. Hell orcs and goblins are more interesting.

Yes. Could you even imagine Elvish boi pucci. My god

>not using elf magic to burn the rival barony to the ground