What is your IQ, MBTI, and sexual orientation dear distinguished respectable posters of Jow Forums?

What is your IQ, MBTI, and sexual orientation dear distinguished respectable posters of Jow Forums?

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-Sexy-Boobs-3.jpg (1080x1620, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buyampicillin.eu/es/wp-admin
paleoburnreview.info/wp-admin/
universidad.venaproreview.info/
legalmoneynow.info/es/wp-admin
eff.org/cyberspace-independence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you posting Weinstein's leftovers?

>asking for horoscopes

I'm guessing your IQ ain't that high.

200 iq
INTP
12 feet tall
400 pounds
Straight
Christian

Attached: 1543679829774.jpg (960x789, 46K)

She’s sexy

what is your job title, location of office, and pay grade, honeypot faggot?

I guarantee nobody on this board knows their IQ.

>J Law
>Sexy
LOLOLOLOL

GYPPO

Tell me more about your kike quantified self worth> post your social sec # too whilenyour at it.

That’s a whole lotta meme metrics.

hey i’ve seen her butthole

You probably cant do any better

Fite me!

Attached: beer_quiz.jpg (634x566, 43K)

IQ is pseudoscience and MBTI is astrology-tier pseudoscience.

>about 100
>straight black female

I'm just going to leave this here op

Attached: 1436837842685.png (2000x2000, 1M)

Attached: JPlop.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>IQ is pseudoscience
Good bait

her cooch is outstanding.

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-Nude-Sexy-11.jpg (745x596, 60K)

Hetero
130 IQ

Attached: Novutera 101.png (2480x3508, 3.3M)

Fuck off J Law, no one wants you you fat dyke.

Can't be more than 108. The tests are shit.

Attached: They Fear The Power.png (607x755, 978K)

OP is obviously a CIA glowkike

Attached: Reach.png (650x1063, 950K)

Attached: 1526677536091.jpg (480x774, 157K)

130 and declining. INTP but I can fake other modes. straight and not a faggot like you.

istp, 137, straight

Small business owner. It's all up there on the Ministry of Finance's website, with tax returns, deductions, basic accounting, address going back 8 years.

Attached: 1534731276020.jpg (418x743, 102K)

142 by Stanford-Binet (in 130-140 range by other tests)
ENTJ
Straight

Attached: High Yellow Bastard.jpg (462x612, 110K)

the entire psychology field is. IQ is particularly flawed, having no consistency anywhere where it's required and no longer any strict definition. it used to be that the mean IQ never changes from 100, but here we are with a global of 87ish somehow.
>subjectively defined metric relying on subjectively designed tests on subjectively selected subjective amounts of populations measuring a subjective definition of intellect
>objective information
social science should stop being called science to avoid confusion, but even hard science fields like physics are dealing with pseudoscience corruption these days. people have been establishing theories based on hypotheses formed via models without any form of observation or testing. string theory is quietly in flames over this. it's fucked.

E finito.

The answer is 15

idk my IQ, but I’m evidently smarter than average
INTJ
homosexual volcel that doesn’t want to have gay sex or date a dude. I’m 19

bi-Sissy

oh sheeeeeiiiii that a nice shiksa pussy

Attached: weinstein-1095531.jpg (590x350, 29K)

bondburger

i should actually join mensa rather than just testing in and ignoring them for a year just to be Jow Forums's secret agent

I have personal code called CNP.
Serial number of ID card.
Serial number of passport.
Serial number for personal tax id and the businesses tax id.

AD INFINITUM

Yes.

mensa sells certificates to narcissists. they don't care about measuring IQ.

bi-sissy is only temporary. seek help.

>inb4 larp

Attached: 20181215 146726.jpg (258x350, 60K)

Post feet :3

Attached: eil111gph -- 0218 -- geu111djc'.jpg (1013x895, 631K)

I never bothered to take an IQ test. I view any IQ score, as a limit placed on your abilities.

Attached: 1543426729666.gif (498x477, 571K)

ENTJ
Straight
6'7
Slovak and Scotish

Upvoted!

I'm an Amerijeet and I can see my blue veins. They even show up in my chin region when I turn paler in the winter. Your autistic country is gay as fuck.

Attached: math problem 793.png (463x251, 29K)

that's why i walked out after the wonderlic.

Attached: 1513810946155.png (814x896, 408K)

Straight
140IQ
INTP

What is Jennifer Lawrence? She looks kind of Slavic but I've heard she's Swedish.

Another one

Attached: when math becomes important.jpg (689x687, 66K)

Attached: ken-bone.jpg (620x412, 31K)

I'm a fucking castizo lmao.... I can see blue veins. My nips are also light pink. Complete bullshit.

IQ is how fast u can do shits its not necessarily a limit. It can be valuable for some shit especially where u need to make decisions fast. Or if u need to do some really abstract thinking like high level physics. Cause its not a good judge of character, ethics, creativity, ect.

Mmmmmm.

buyampicillin.eu/es/wp-admin
user: rony
pass: foro

paleoburnreview.info/wp-admin/
user: criticareviews

universidad.venaproreview.info/
user: tuolimpo

legalmoneynow.info/es/wp-admin
user: srlegal

1/5 each small triangle can be combined to make a 4 squares add the green one u have 5 squres. 1/5 ez pz.

t. totally high IQ "how fast u can do shits" poster

For every question out there the answer is Jesus Christ.

17 dude! 5 + 2 + 10

Teletubbies.

Wat?

Been a long ass time since I took an IQ test, and even then I don't know if it was official. When I did take an official one it was 140. I am straight, and respectable is arguable.

Whoops! Got caught on the 2 beers each part. 16 is the answer

Oh, yeah. ENFP.

Timestamp with titties

fuck it i'll bite this bait

~120
INTP
straight
21 years old
225 lbs
6' tall
White
Usually carrying an HK P30 and Benchmade Phaeton

Attached: 1532540621703.png (1267x785, 99K)

look closer

~125
INTP-a
Straight as an arrow, also white women only

40IQ
INTJ
Black

Hi Argent

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

Some wh*Te mix. More Slavic overall.

Attached: jennifer-lawrence-teenage-photos_3.jpg (620x370, 22K)

Attached: 419.jpg (397x550, 30K)

How is the answer 16? 1 bottle beer is 10, 1 hamburger is 5 and 1 glass beer is 1.
10 + 5 * 1 = 10 + 5 = 15

>INTP
Good breed

Fucked up the Calculations, It's
5 + 1 * 10 = 15

ENTP/ENTJ (oscillate back and forth depending on years)
Straight, fuck fags (not literally)

Still the same answer tho

I see 15 now. Didn't see the multiplication.

the single beer mug symbol is an unknown variable, but if we assume it represents half of the two beer mug symbol then the answer is 15

It is. If you do a proper IQ test with a psychologist or psychiatrist. A lot of segments of the test are timed. They are testing how fast you can differentiate shit or solve puzzles. Another is how fast u can read a text and explain whats going on. Some things were not times like the spatial reasoning parts of the exam. Though if you say do military cognitive ability test which are basically iq tests. The only difficulty to them is how little time you have to do the test. Not that the questions are hard.

My bad. Overlooked the multiplication.

But beer is 2 not 1.
Its 25

ENTP
145 IQ tested consistently in elementary through high school
6'1
Caucasoid mutt
Straight

Why are people adding their height? OP didnt ask for it, bragging cunts

200 IQ Sociopath (bi to destroy my competition, always prefer women) CHOSE to score INTJ because I am filthy want to rule the world faggot like OP's handlers.

BUT their sub 130IQ doesn't allow them to access the Akashic records through their subconscious from birth so they do not see that the only way forward is together against (them).

Israel, THE BLACK FLAG WILL FLY ABOVE THE DOME.

GOVERNMENTS: All hierarchies of leadership will be reassessed and the old guard destroyed.

RELIGIONS: Your kikery of peoples spiritual inclination for all that tithe tax-free money will be exposed as the bank for the Catholic churches pedo sacrifice rituals.

SCIENCE AND TECH: Reverse engineered ancient tech from our ancestors will be disclosed.
Causing the hierarchies of the ((((scientific)))) community to also be revamped with non tax leeches. Thus a new age of secular nonbiased studies to lift the veil (they) placed on the mass normie tiers.

SO HONEYPOT FAGGOT.
DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT Jow Forums TRULY IS AND IT'S IMPORTANCE? >:)

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather......We are creating a world that all may enter without privilege or prejudice accorded by race, economic power, military force, or station of birth."

eff.org/cyberspace-independence

Only place on the net that's global and still serves the purpose of why the net was made in the first place.

TITS OR GTFO.

Attached: polnothingisbeyondourreach.png (550x550, 295K)

manlet btfo

What a shit thread.
How about we discuss how many loads this average chick had to swallow for each role she got?

An American shot.

150, IDK (desu if I ever find out, it would just become a self fulfilling prophecy. I would start trying to act out my MBTI.), Bi

Attached: tf is this.jpg (600x800, 192K)

Straight 118

Above average hetero white