AUS/POL/ SUNDAY EDITION

Evening lads.

>David Hurley named as Australia's next governor-general
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-16/scott-morrison-names-david-hurley-as-new-governor-general/10624514

>Labor fails to commit to Newstart increase despite promising voters a 'fair go'
theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2018/dec/16/labor-national-conference-day-one-politics-live

>How Australian workers are being ‘ripped off’
news.com.au/finance/work/how-australian-workers-are-being-ripped-off/news-story/7b37c783d27977b1f9e26758298196c9

>Australia’s $8 billion in hidden treasure
news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/australias-8billion-in-hidden-treasure/news-story/6f87e7f9985a2d1e594371bee1aa7623

>Australian theatre audiences accused of being 'latte-sipping, avocado-eating snowflakes'
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-16/is-modern-political-theatre-so-safe-that-its-meaningless/10300362

>AFR Business Summit 2019: Companies need to define their purpose
afr.com/brand/business-summit/afr-business-summit-2019-companies-need-to-define-their-purpose-20181213-h192rc

>Bill Shorten’s invisible enemy: The cynicism of the Australian people
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/bill-shortens-invisible-enemy-the-cynicism-of-the-australian-people/news-story/9ec9be4be54d2ddad096915d33bd3ef8

>200+ African AirBnB Party Bash.(Point Cook) Seven News [MUST WATCH]
youtube.com/watch?v=oswHtcn2EH8

>African Gang Robs Indian Man At Knife Point.(Tarneit) Nine News [MUST WATCH]
youtube.com/watch?v=Bx6daauYv2c

Attached: 1540806452314.jpg (700x735, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/news/national/shots-fired-as-axearmed-teen-arrested/news-story/2c2463b63a436270c5351e6e94c84801
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/james-weir-the-reality-of-being-a-mouthy-ex/news-story/4ae94f7f08cb4706c19040ae6dccba1e
youtube.com/watch?v=C-b3pufEcDo
sbs.com.au/news/nsw-labor-leader-backs-down-on-white-flight-comments-amid-backlash
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-24/foley-apologises-for-white-flight-comments/9796548
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd4AKKSn4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITT: cunts.

first for dinner

don't you ever get lonely on your little island in the sea?

>missed BOTTOM TEXT

It’s nice here senpai. Reality is different to what you read on Jow Forums

everything is upside down, even the stars rotate the other direction

>fuck off we're fu--

Attached: 1541226310855.png (720x760, 235K)

whats for din dins?, and watcha drinking cunts?

sushi and 2013 wyndham shiraz here.

Attached: 67356834568.jpg (499x499, 41K)

>>African Gang Robs Indian Man At Knife Point
>Indian says he's going back to India after this
t-thanks niggers?

Attached: australia victoria constitution wojak.jpg (975x549, 123K)

Looks full to me

>Shots fired as axe-armed teen arrested
news.com.au/news/national/shots-fired-as-axearmed-teen-arrested/news-story/2c2463b63a436270c5351e6e94c84801

Who here getting /comfy/?

I'm about to do a fresh chop and crack a nice cold beer; can't wait to blaze it up on this drizzly sunday.

Attached: 1544877822885.png (380x380, 13K)

>Police have fired a shot while arresting an axe-wielding teenager who broke into a Melbourne home and attacked a father.

>The offender stole keys and wallets from the Point Cook home overnight, as two children aged two and four slept inside.

>He gained entry to a car parked in the garage and was confronted by a 40-year-old father, who received a minor cut during the struggle.

>“He’s trying to pull the offender out of the car, the offender is armed with an axe, and he’s actually been struck by the axe and has a large laceration to his arm,” police Commander Tim Hansen told 3AW on Friday.

>Father of two, Robert Gelevski, 40, woke to noises and decided to investigate.

>“I woke up in bed and saw him in my spare room upstairs, axe in his hand,” Mr Gelevski told Nine.

>He was able to calm the teen down and get him to leave the home, but he returned 10 minutes later.

>“He decided to come back, the idiot,” Mr Gelevski said.

Further

>Two police constables arrived just after 3.40am and confronted the teenager in the driveway.

>They instructed him to drop the weapon and get on the ground before police fired a shot.

>“He kept moving towards them and we’ve discharged a warning shot,” Commander Hansen said.

>The youth, who was significantly drug or alcohol affected, fled on foot and officers gave chase.

>The 14-year-old male from Kew was soon after found in the front yard of a nearby address and arrested.

>He is yet to be interviewed due to intoxication.

>Commander Hansen said it was a “horrific” experience for the family involved. “I put myself in their shoes and it’s not a situation I’d want to wake up to,” he said.

>“All kudos to the dad, in some respects going into protection mode. “We’d rather that confrontation probably didn’t happen, but we fully understand it.” Police professional command is investigating, as per protocol when an officer discharges their firearm.

Attached: 1541387247045.jpg (649x365, 26K)

Hey guys, are you sick of hearing about Karl Stefanovic's wedding

So am I, I am really sick and tired of hearing about Karl Stefanovic's wedding.

There were so many news articles about Karl Stefanovic wedding, it really was getting on my nerves, so much so I can't stand anyone talking about Karl Stefanovic's wedding any more.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/james-weir-the-reality-of-being-a-mouthy-ex/news-story/4ae94f7f08cb4706c19040ae6dccba1e

The only good thing that will occur from a shorten government and resulting communist chinese takeover will be that they will likely purge all the "journos".

I was walking to grim work and spotted about 20 cops at least arresting a shit load of africans, not a peep on the news about it despite film crews being there.

You should have filmed it

>airbnb

you get what you deserve desu

i hate daylight savings, i want it to be dark
will climate change fix this?
fuck off sun u cunt

Australia's interior is mostly uninhabitable wasteland.

>resulting communist chinese takeover
maybe they'll let us have a perve in ads again

youtube.com/watch?v=C-b3pufEcDo

All of our journalists are already working for the chinese.

Looks fine to me.

not since your mum started live streaming

champion ruby and vb

Sushi goes with red?

Roasting up a wagyu porterhouse. Was on special for $40 a kilo. Sadly not drinking as have to be up at 4.30am to wagie.

Dear diary
Today I went on vChatroulette and talked to a cute black girl for like a half hour
She wanted 30 dollars from me but thats ok

Attached: B45D93EF-22CC-4971-BF3C-65E44FC369A1.jpg (1624x2038, 247K)

silly cunt

test

Attached: 1544861887540.jpg (750x746, 111K)

>30 dollars
did she at least post you a pair of her dirty undies?

you're still b& lad

Lads enjoyong the cricketing contest?

FML, ex texted today, went for lunch and then fucked. Was so close to being truly over, FFS, disappointed in myself.

Attached: 160121-hines-putin-litvinenko-tease2_gn7ezd.jpg (1480x832, 86K)

>The only good thing that will occur from a shorten government and resulting communist chinese takeover will be that they will likely purge all the "journos".

I wish.

Didn’t pay, I just let her and played alongask

How many BR in Australia?

passed

>cute
>black girl
pick one

Attached: pepese.png (420x420, 12K)

not anymore lel

Attached: MV5BZGFhMDYxYzAtMWI3ZC00ZTA2LThhODgtNzM4NjkxZTIyYjM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ1NjgzOTA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,17 (1772x1000, 145K)

Many, mostly on holiday visa. I lived with some during my time at university.

pussy, may as well bite the bullet and start hrt and sell your sissy boi pucci on twitch

What does she look like

>God doesn't exis-

Attached: breaking-news (1).png (1280x720, 837K)

You being racist white boi?

Attached: boi.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

desu, you should just marry a Russian bride and bring her family to Australia for us.

Bring her Sister for me

What are the chinks like in Australia? Here in burgerland my city is being flooded with Beijing spies, they have no concept of personal space and their language is so fucking ugly. My sister is a realtor and she always complains that chink home buyers don't want to deal with her because she's white and not Chinese, fucking cunts

I legit did a double take before I noticed the nog.

He literally looks like he has a sub 70 iq, and they have given him a gun

What was China town in Sydney is now legitimate maybe 30-40% of the city. You go down town and you honestly wouldn’t know you were in Australia. They are soulless insect people who all smoke.

Welkommen to Victoria.

Attached: 4EA3144300000578-6023563-With_increasing_numbers_of_carjackers_stock_image_intentionally_-a-2_153330 (633x502, 103K)

First knock off beer. Not even touching the sides. Still sweating like a rapist from the last hour at work. I’m fuckimg rooted.

They are one, they are many, from all of Asia they come.

They are, you are, Australian.

Attached: 1530906418192.jpg (960x720, 99K)

T bone and corona cans when I get home. Nz purse at the pub first

>kur thiek
the sound a somalian makes when they bounce off your bonnet

>africans come to australia
>create crime and no go areas
>police response: oop guess we better fast track africans into the police force

Yep, all smell terrible, all behave atrociously in public.

The only saving grace is they make good dumplings.

Lemme guess. The tim wise thread

So these two Aussies turn up at my local bar, and neither of them have a fucking shred of humor. I was incensed. The chick got fucking outraged when me and my buddy started howling Glory Hallelujah when she said we sounded like "Those American facists" she hears about, and then the guy gives me the finger and storms off when i call him a shitcock.

What gives?

Attached: Aussie_Shitposting.jpg (1075x1517, 414K)

>dumplings
The Jews must have lost it laughing when they realised they could get us to destroy the Australian identity in exchange for foreign food.

idk I tried to post a thread in /v/ about how Forza Horizon 3 is the best game but it wouldn't let me

Attached: 1544481143527.jpg (1019x632, 82K)

100% they would have been from Melbourne. It’s not really Australia mate.

Attached: translinkassault.jpg (1883x885, 362K)

congrats, you just met melbournians

kek

I keeps getting rangeb& for shitposting on /tv/ which I never do, and raid threads.. like that stops me for more than 2 minutes

At any point in time, did you hear them use the word "cunt" - either directed at you, each other, themselves or casually slipped in during general conversation?

based&redpilled!?!?!
fuck jannies

Attached: 1544477418230.jpg (375x437, 40K)

Do NOT listen to anything to the contrary user, australian women are the shrillest harpies in the white western world and i'd rather kill myself than be around them. also that guy was probably a faggot from melbourne

I wish i'd known sooner. I could have called him a melbournian shitcock.....

Attached: 1504646367332.png (852x944, 70K)

Not once!

Attached: DH7BDueXYAEpPYI.jpg (210x240, 10K)

stop phone posting

Everyone will say these people are from Melbourne, the truth is, it's most young people who have been to an Australian University.

Young University people are very out of touch with the rest of the world it is not funny.

Also why did you blur the image?

I dont have a computer

Sorry brah but they were New Zealanders, not Aussies.

taking bets for the melbourne new years terror attack. i think we are going to see the big one this year.
knife, guns/bombs or car of peace?

Attached: 35853683568.jpg (887x652, 65K)

So I could post it on Jow Forums. Its on nhentai if you're interested. Its pretty amazing

Damn, that's depressing to hear. I knew you fellas had a bugpeople infestation problem but I didn't know it was that bad. My dad used to travel to Australia for work and he loved it there, the local Aussies treated him like a brother and were very welcoming.

>not deliberately using hotspot for precisely this reason
I’m also pretty remote so there’s not any real benefit in not using a 4g dongle. Easy enough to re ew the lease and get a new ip from the pool. I do t even have a smart phone. I fucked that off two,years ago.

If you meet an Australian whose a cunt just assume he’s from Melbourne.

I'm not super interested in /h/ but that one was pretty funny/good

use wifi instead of data, most aussie data plans get insta range b& cause of BBC threads and other shenanigans

All they were talking about from the minute they entered was how they were Australian. Half the retards in the bar tried chadding their way up to the chick with their best retard accent imitation.

employers are ripping us off with the constant importing of migrant workers, who keep buying shit from major corporations, and represent a net loss to the economy long term. the growth they generate only benefits the rich

Why are Young Liberals such genetic trash compared to the qt's of the Young Labor movement?

Attached: LNP young turds.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

We are getting white flight from our cities. Rural Australia is the last real Australia and even then they want to start importing shitskins to us.

better yet, if its a cuck söyboy just call him unAustralian, hearing from an American might wake the cunt up
who's wifi? money doesn't grow on trees m8

Its actually just a full on loli succubus doujinshi, but for some reason someone reuploaded it and gave the loli aussie-speak. I have no idea why

They're also fucking over the average joe with this bullshit casualzation of the workplace, No one wants to hire full time workers anymore.

>Here goyim, take this casual or part time! Whats that? I dont pay you enough shekels to survive? OY VEY YOU WILL TAKE A PAY CUT FOR THAT

Show us the attractive women that will labor for me in the kitchen.

New Zealanders often travel under the guise of Australians - saves them the trouble of trying to explain where their irrelevant country is.

I literally cannot stop listening to old school tekkaz/ hardstyle

Attached: meh.ro4501.gif (226x280, 211K)

>NSW Labor leader backs down on 'white flight' comments amid backlash
sbs.com.au/news/nsw-labor-leader-backs-down-on-white-flight-comments-amid-backlash

>NSW Labor leader Luke Foley apologises for 'white flight' comments as Pauline Hanson backs him in
abc.net.au/news/2018-05-24/foley-apologises-for-white-flight-comments/9796548

I need to spend more time with yanks like you and pick up a bit of the high energy banter you blokes are known for.

>loli succubus doujinshi
Dropped.

I just found that funny as fuck.I don't get the fascination with loli shit.

This is true to an extent.. I’m currently on casual. It still doing between 50 and 60 hrs a week. No real security.. this will change hopefully in April ..

Its and abbreviation of "Fuck you're thick!" which was yelled at him repeatedly by the police instructors.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd4AKKSn4w
Turn this one up then

We need to fuck up public transport some how. It allows indians and gooks to live and work more easily. Force everyone to drive and those stupid fucks will find it more difficult to live here. The secret is to just make them uncomfortable without making it obvious discrimination.

What you do ogga bogga, me go smash bus.