They are working overtime to brainwash you into having sexual attraction towards children

They are working overtime to brainwash you into having sexual attraction towards children.
Soon all you'll be able to think about is sucking on her cute little toes.

How is plebbit allowing this?

Attached: pedophile jews.png (787x839, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tacitly admitting you find the girl in this picture sexually attractive

FBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

she looks too hoo.. interesting!

who is brainwashing what? if it's about posting little girls /tv/ is the champion in that and they are pretty explicit in that they sexualize these children
come back and post about it on Jow Forums once you see it happening on tv programs (like say Leon The Profesional)

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Fucking footfag pedophile

Attached: E6436628-CA1A-432C-96A7-2826E3AF3045.jpg (365x364, 24K)

In order for you to perceive that this could be a possible attraction to pedos, is if you noticed this yourself. So, you are also a pedo.

hooktube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ

>globo homo wants you gay
Also
>globohomo wants you fuck kids

No they dont, penalties for pedophilia are super severe. Are you retarded? The left created the age of consent, conervatives were always ok with banging 12y olds

Sorry sweetie, the FBI is too busy serving their democrat donors and trying to overthrow the elected President.

Attached: FBI leftist elites.png (572x637, 131K)

They oughtta censor the feet

>censoring feet

what?

they are 2 cuties... wtf is wrong with you man?
It's a cute and innocent photo.

>saying a little girl is cute is sexual

that's literally Jow Forums and anime culture brainwashing you into connecting the two

calling a pitbull cute and letting it near a kid on the other hand now thats a concern

also thats literally a future fat lardass juanita.

gross

No, that girls just cute. Cute children are cute and it's totally acceptable for a child to be cute and for an adult to recognize that.

If someone is implying that has some sort of sexual overtone is because they're self inserting that notion. If you think calling a child cute is inherently sexual...you're the one thinking about fucking that child.

But you're a leaf so your probably talking about the pitbull anyways.

Two preteen girls hit on me at Publix.

That must have been very flattering

>can't call your own daughter cute anymore without getting accused of being a pedophile
I need a moment.

They're a lewd body part. They could have at least put socks on her.

This is a completely innocent photo dude wtf.
>Reddit’s making me a pedo guys look at this picture!!!

Ever tried a Buffalo chicken tender sub with shredded lettuce, jalapeños, and provolone from Publix?

They have to brainwash Jow Forums users?

>Just accept it goy- I mean guys

Attached: mini chad.webm (720x1278, 1014K)

Am I being an autismo or does it look like that girls face either has some make up on/has been ironed out in photoshop.

In hindsight, they were probably doing it as a dare to flirt with the ugliest person they could find.

MOOOOOOODS!

This thread got shilled fast. Consider kids dance competition shows, and how hiphop and music videos are marketed at kids. The girls are taught to sexualize themselves, and it can then take hold of boys, too, like that 10year old tranny performer kid.

Because it's ok if they already hit puberty, they're not a child anymore!!

>They are working overtime to brainwash you into having sexual attraction towards children.
No one's brainwashing you, bro, you're just a pedo. Also saged

WTF Leaf, when I look at that picture, I do not think of sexual attraction, I think of a kid and hr dog.

Day of the rake, When?

Attached: Day of the rake.gif (330x220, 499K)

Good job exposing yourself OP, you just admitted you're attracted to children.

It's funny how there's a lot of brainlets on Jow Forums!

the pitbull is sexy

all i can think about it getting her away form the pitshit

>ITT: OP outs himself as a pedo
Funny story somewhat related.
>go to platonic female friends house I hadn't seen in years
>her then 7 year old daughter pounces on me and sits on my lap wearing only panties
>awkward.gif
>after awhile friend tells daughter to go get something
>soon as kid exits the room she grabs my crotch
>ask what in the fuck she's doing
>"just checking your dick wasn't hard"
There needs to be some kind of test where men are put in that situation and insta killed if they become aroused.

>Government Leftist calling not-Leftists lazy
[image of a projector]

imagine walking into her room and see that pitbull fucking her

Why do you go straight to toes?
Sounds like you already got problems to me.

>absolutely degenerate

>pedos like small children
>implying pedos like small children makes you a pedo
>since the definition of pedo is attraction to small children calling someone a pedo automatically makes you a pedo now
fantastic, im okay with this. ya fucken pedo

Well its not working because I love kids.

They are like miniature bros that occasionally run into walls and I want to protect them.

this image turned me into a person who likes kids

what do I do now?

>Soon all you'll be able to think about is sucking on her cute little toes.
no. that's just you. hang yourself.

Yup. Totally ruined the friendship as I couldn't stop trying to fuck the mother after that. Although in a bizzare way it was a smart move to make sure her kid was safe around me.

>1337

Attached: ThanksPol.jpg (890x876, 107K)

its not possible to be attracted to a child

its literally a mental disorder.

ITT: OP outs himself as a pedo
Funny story somewhat related.
>go to platonic male friends house I hadn't seen in years
>his then 7 year old son pounces on me and sits on my lap wearing only panties
>awkward.gif
>after awhile friend tells son to go get something
>soon as kid exits the room he grabs my pussy
>ask what in the fuck he's doing
>"when you're a star you can do anything"

the proper move was to take the kid off your lap and sit her down next to you asking why her 7 yr old is running around the house in panties with guests in the house.

thats some pathetic parenting

WHAT THE FUCK

Yfw

Attached: 1521560464454.jpg (736x736, 108K)

No, it's not goid at all. That mom uses her 7yo to feel her potential lovers' dicks and sit on them to check if they're arroused. NONE of that is good you absolute brainlet.

You are obviously deeply insecure and tragic, and also, hilarious.

Kind of a catch 22 situation at that age. Visibly acting uncomfortable would have implied it was sexually frustrating me. I mean at what age is a girl required to act modestly? I'd say by 10 but 7, meh.

pressure applied to the penis causes an erection.

this story is fake.

so you just searched 'cute little girl' and this was simply the image result that came up first, and you used it to go along with your thread topic?

hmm seems legit

nice

>eu flag
>penalties for pedophilia are super severe
Hahahahahahahaha

youre missing the point. its not about it sexually frustrating you its about you recognizing this kid is in its panties and shes sitting on your lap. ive had similar things happen to me with nephews and nieces and i flat out said go put some damn pants on. nobody wants to see that shit.

but truth is some people are okay with that, even if they dont get boners. probably why she grabbed your dick to check, understand?

only if you're white

Pervert detected

Starting a social situation out with "Let me tell you how to raise your kid" doesn't sound like a smart move to me.

you think it was an impulse that she grabbed your dick then youre a naive fool. its more likely it was the whole reason to invite you over that day because nobody in their right mind acts the way she does or let the kid around like that, especially with company over.

so, you know, fucked if i care either way. just sayin.

Those feet, wow.

Attached: ff.jpg (367x490, 117K)

Yes. I know people with young children and this sort of shenanigans happens often.
On the other hand, children often are not even aware of this. We're taught to be ashamed/aware of our bodies around puberty, so the younger ones are just being themselves.

this is a pitbull shill post. redditors love pitbulls

my thoughts exactly, 10/10 unironically

They are. I would worship them with my tongue

or yeh dude, the children are most definitely unaware. it's your duty as an adult to fix the problem.

personally i don't wanna see kids panties, not because it sexually frustrates me but because its impolite. its like inviting people over for dinner and shitting with the door open.

Attached: 1478625700219.jpg (700x546, 52K)

That kids seen uncle boyfriend fuck mommy

it's really no different from going over to someone for dinner and seeing their pet dog with no pants. after children are really not much different than animals.

Attached: notalldogs.jpg (787x839, 243K)

This. Op is a pedophile, and worse, a footfaggot.

They’re not, you’re just a deranged numale.

You are a artist

What a cute pitbull
She looks so happy
I bite my puppy's toes all the time