This is the college entrance exam in India

>this is the college entrance exam in India

Attached: x2.png (682x184, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cms.fiitjee.co/Resources/DownloadCentre/Document_Pdf_236.pdf
archive.fo/k2Hvf
youtube.com/watch?v=6625gAIiLMw
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's easier than it looks.

>freaking out over a math placement exam

Are you retarded? It gets harder the further you get into it.

Wait.. it's not a test to see how many streets you can shit in?

lmao. A fucking multiple choice question. Fuck outta here.

I hate math. It's just over complicated scribbles nerds made up to feel important.
Anything above statistics is just kikery and jew tricks.

The next question is even more difficult.
>45) How to poo in the loo?

I was touching that kind of stuff in grade 11, then had a short subject on it in grade 12. Keep in mind this was "applied" math, not even "academic", because I was exceptionally lazy.

cms.fiitjee.co/Resources/DownloadCentre/Document_Pdf_236.pdf

how the hell is india still such a dirty poor cesspool

Attached: x.png (639x330, 57K)

because they are teaching indians retarded shit like this in which they will never use instead of teaching them how to use a toilet

Answer is d.

Next.

archive.fo/k2Hvf

I think to see your work! giving an answer is not sufficient, you've failed!

>trying to impress people that don't do math.
Operating with infinites and series is a requirement here as well for college. At least I had to know it to get in engineering. One of the easiest parts. Multichoice answers makes it way easier thoe.

It is over.

Yea especially if you are told what to study for.

Poos are so cringe lmao

Attached: 96088EB0-4B1E-4003-9ABB-D5EC09C9DD8E.png (207x243, 6K)

A? (Infinity/infinity)^0 if I'm not retarded

I knew how to do this when I was 18 and forgot how to do this probably by time I was 19

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

i dropped a big lol irl

I think every Indian is a very specific kind of poo themed autistic

College really is supposed to be a retard filter.

I never fully grasp something and remember it until I can tie it into the real world. I'd ask my teachers whenever shit like this came up why, can you give me an example where I might use it. They always responded with "you just need it" or "it's for college", because even the math teacher that has been doing this shit for 20 years didn't know a real use for it

Tbqh, once I "fully grasped" it, I intuitively began to understand how many real life systems work because of the steps I took to get here. Enhanced by the study of Formal Logic and Computation, which also gets your foot in a lot of doors in this day and age.

Of course, this is long after I took a course on it. You can clear that shit just by memorizing formulas.

>multiple choice

No wonder Indians are retards

Holy based post

Exam taker already bribed, his daughter was raped an hour ago on the bus and I poo'd on the desk.

Attached: True enemy.jpg (180x200, 17K)

This. Anything more complicated than algebra is just Jew tricks.

I'm an electrician and the highest degree I have is a GED. They all lie about it being necessary for STEM.

>I can't understand it unless its applied I'm so tactile XD
>Gee I wonder how this system works in cases with large n
>inb4 no system would ever be as complicated as that equation
math is wasted on brainlets like you. They should only teach it to people with an IQ greater than 105.

Sometimes problems look more complicated than they are. This problem is a simple limes and series problem. The multiple choice answers allow you to easily plug in the numbers (1 and 1/2 etc.) and see what happens if n goes to infinity.

Real math is abstract, for instant graph theory.

Attached: E4A2648F-568E-4CCA-B16C-11BD1CD926FD.jpg (600x337, 175K)

>Electricman
>STEM
Bait

Attached: 6B8F0583-3DE4-419E-8234-9B301D729523.gif (675x380, 1.35M)

YIKES: the post.

f(x) = 1

oh so that's why all the poo's work at gas stations?

youtube.com/watch?v=6625gAIiLMw

>I don't know what electrical engineering is.

Because multiple choice tests are easy as shit to cheat on and the tests look impressive until you realize that Indian students literally get taught to memorize the answers, and not how to work these things out.

They do the same shit in China.

inf/inf is an indeterminate form

yeah. Poos on the whole don't understand the importance of knowledge. Knowledge is a tool, not an end in and of itself. Many Indians are filled to the brim with useless, pointless academic knowledge without a clue in the world how or where to apply it.

That's why there are millions of Indians that could recite every mathematical proof ever created, yet still fail to build roads or use a toilet.

Indians are like the retarded autist who can tell you the names of every Olympic medalist. Lots of quantity of knowledge without any practical use for it.

India is a perfect example of why it's important to teach people HOW to think, not what to think.

At a glance the numerator of the fraction (n^n) grows a lot faster than n! therefore that fraction approaches positive infinity for all x.

Based on this I'd assume that for all values of x the function will resolve to 1, making you correct.

But really who cares? Math is about creating solutions (usually in the form of computer programs). There are no situations where you come across some intentionally cryptic limit function in the wild and have to figure out what the idiot who wrote it was trying to say.

"aww crikey mate look, here we have a ridiculous limit problem in it's natural habitat, on an entrance exam for people who's net worth will never exceed $200"

these are both easy questions from physics 1 and calc 1/2..... They're just the questions that only the top 0.something% will get before entering college. Boring thread.

I hate the math nerds more than the math itself. Theyre always fucking autistic about it and act all high and mighty when I cant understand their gobbledygook. Yeah cool you can do some bullshit equation youll never use in your life . You also develop scoliosis for a living so just give it to me IN ENGLISH DOC

Doesn't the exponent go to zero when you take the limit thus the f(x) is always 1 regardless of what x is?

Yeah this really isn't that complicated

Hello fellow sparkyanon.

yes mate.

Yep, and it's why it's so hilarious when Indians get so proud that Indian kids do well in spelling bees.

Congratulations, you got your kid to memorise a dictionary. For a country with over 1billion people where the hell are all your writers and philosophers?

And here I am with my degree in History as a project manager for a software development team that hires the pajeets who had to solve this math riddle. Neato. Wouldn't put them on my proposal team because they can't write and wouldn't put them in front of the client under any circumstances but ok.

The JEE is surprisingly difficult for a high school exam, and cheating is near impossible, the son of the director of examinations appeared last to last year and couldn’t pass. They know the rampant cheating in other exams and so they usually put you in a metal detector test and things like burqa and chunri for Muslim and Hindu women are not allowed.

As for why India is poor,
aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html

>mfw wh*Toids made themselves believe they were developing India when they destroyed it
Britain’s about to be a Muslim caliphate, they fuckin deserve it.

(D)

>Math is about creating solutions (usually in the form of computer programs). There are no situations where you come across some intentionally cryptic limit function in the wild and have to figure out what the idiot who wrote it was trying to say.
This is why I hate pure math education in university. Most of it is just annoying shit bordering on a circlejerk rather than anything useful

Answer is b right?

There is not one indian I work with that could possibly do this. They are the most retarded people on the planet. Fuck off.

>Electrician
>can't into math

Nah. I hate niggers like you who call themselves electricians when they can't even do a basic ohm's law calculation. Even basic trig like pic related is required on most exams.

Attached: acp120.gif (491x291, 12K)

They cheat.

Muhammad is the most popular name for a baby boy in Britain. They already have.

Feels good man.

Attached: 347EBE73-15AF-48FD-87CB-207EE39D0C9D.png (225x225, 10K)

nah, infinity^0 (or (infinity/infinity)^0 in this case) is indeterminate. All you have to do is take the limit of e to the power of the ln of the base.

Am I retarded if I can't even do this? I'm 27 years old

Attached: Untitled.jpg (611x253, 26K)

Agreed anglo-bro. Not even hard; they should try stochastic mathematics.

>Electrician = electrical engineer

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 41K)

math is a knowledge test not an (((IQ))) test. You'd know it if you learned/practiced it.

Many schools are actually replacing calc with statistics courses. Stats are actually fucking useful, when the living fuck are you going to have to calculate a derivative of something in real life?

Wow, Britain stole EVERYTHING so you had no way to exploit the resources the same way they did?
And they didn't leave behind ANYTHING like railroads, infrastructure, and generations of people trained in how to continue the work that the British did in order to produce wealth for themselves instead of for Britain?

Wow, that sucks.
Too bad your country is completely barren and they colonized you into the fucking stone age.

I'm an Indian from here and this is funny coming from a country that is far more irrelevant than India, is essentially an American vassal state and has worse ranked universities than India. The greatest thing to come out of Australia is Atlassian

C. Because (x^4)^3 will always be positive. But x^7 will be both + and -.

take -1, the left expression will yield 1, but the right will yield -1.

>Am I retarded if I can't even do this?
Not if you're not familiar with it. If you are then yes this is shit from middle school kys

if you're talking about high school that would just put all your stem students behind others for no reason. Makes sense for college I guess, but everyone knows generals are dumb anyway.

Answer is c, $(x^4)^3$ is $(x^4)*(x^4)*(x^4)$ = $x^(4+4+4)$ = $x^12$

Oh wait nvm, x^4)^3 = x^12

Just don't respond.

Nah, we built most of the infrastructure in the past 70 years.

You can’t build a massive country like India in 70 years. most of the roads, buildings, housing is built post-independence.

Limits to infinity approach 0 so... D?

>cheating is near impossible
top kek

Attached: _81813712_cheating_-_saharsa_district_-_i.jpg (624x351, 53K)

wrong pajeet, (x^4)^3 = x^12

This is fucking cake, you literally just sub the values in for x.

Everything about this statement is wrong

>yeah uh, we didn’t allow industrialisation to happen on a mass scale in your country and sold our goods and took taxes from you for sometime, h-here’s a railroad that we built to extract resources from the country, don’t worry we’ll take the entire credit for it despite the fact that you’ll have to maintain those railways for the coming years, electrify them, and upgrade the train coaches.

>limits to infinity approach 0
I'm triggered. What value does n reach as we keep increasing the value of n forever?

Attached: 1544470480496.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

>throws daddies ruppees at college
GIB DIPLOMA NOW

how does that find the limit lmfao

Have a phd in chemistryand have no idea how top do this when i was 18 i probably could figure it out sometime explain pls

Yeah, I noticed it.

>And here I am with my degree in History as a project manager for a software development team that hires the pajeets who had to solve this math riddle.
How much networking does it take to do this?

Good thing I'm a ups delivery man so I never have to worry about shit like this

All that and they can’t shit in a toilet?

Attached: D7B7AE4C-1F6C-4C1A-8478-7D94F66C7382.jpg (477x268, 35K)

It doesn’t work that for the JEE. The richest can’t get their kids into IITs because selection is purely on marks. And cheating is nearly impossible.

The ones who go to America are the JEE rejects. It’s totally possible you’re getting the worse students from India.

India superpower 2020

Attached: 1544928734064.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>india and its elite sends its worst students to the best universities in the world
I'm not sure about this one, user

Yes. Pretty sure about this. Most parents want to send their kids to IITs because of the low cost due to education being subsidised by the government.

The ones that do the UG program abroad are the very rich kids who aren’t interested in studying anyway due to economic status.

Ever hear of asymptotes faggot?

the goal is simplifying the function to the point where you can actually know what values it will produce for a given x... putting in 1/2 for x does nothing to tell you its output.

n divide by n
What did they mean by that?

someone has taught you limits quite poorly... the limit of n as n approaches infinity is infinity not 0

you fucking brainlets its not even remotely hard

It's just a proxy for an IQ test, like college in general

Fuck off nigger