Ex-White Nationalist here

White people don't deserve saving. Seriously, we're just fucking awful.
>muh star wars
>muh videogames
>muh equality

Unironically, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Don't get excited shitskins, you're all still subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=PefHPuugnV8

Attached: hgkfjcv.png (663x429, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PefHPuugnV8
youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 085F9F19-97C6-4875-90D5-39B20F8983E4.jpg (768x768, 117K)

You're subhuman too and we will rise. You had your chance to be great and you blew it.

Attached: 1544666213525.png (600x487, 125K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=PefHPuugnV8

Hot damn

Attached: tenor.gif (395x498, 3.7M)

yeah, sure thing faggot. Every now and then one of the same niggers that interact on jewtube with the dissident right shows their face and usually it's someone that looks like a fucking spic talking about how much they love being white. Go interact with real white people, they're fucking awful. Fuck you, fuck modernity, fuck weak "men", fuck shitskins, and fuck whites.

>White people don't deserve saving.
between pic related, the number of white degenerates i see and leftarded activists who are also majority white, i tend to agree. i've become more misanthropist than anything. and yes shitskins are still subhuman.

Attached: 1544921341477.jpg (1536x2048, 890K)

Attached: 1544307584561.png (589x761, 620K)

Attached: 1544885201203.jpg (1080x1150, 208K)

>White people don't deserve saving. Seriously, we're just fucking awful.

Attached: Jewposting.png (2810x4096, 178K)

Yes, lets abolish white people, because thats a true statement technically

Hail the Aryan Race !

Attached: 2190330554_f769e9c84f.jpg (282x388, 51K)

It's wishful thinking to claim the Yellow Jackets as our own, they don't give a fuck about being and remaining French, they don't like their comfort being fucked with. They're all shit.

Not an argument faggot. The only reason there's kikes in the country right now running everything is due to white complicity.

First of all, the Big Ten is based and a better product.

You fell for the meme that the masses have agency, they don't. We are living in a time where the elite, and thus the trendsetters consist of morally bankrupt men of bad character so of course the masses are going to reflect these character flaws. Do not fight to save what is currently present, but rather, what can be.

OP are you me?
After getting blackpilled I actually see how cucked white people are and they need a culling.
Also I don't identify with my own race anymore because they've treated me worse than anyone on this planet. Made me an outcast. They should die for what they did to me.

>muh nigger ball
youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8

I don't think I could ever care about a bunch of people just running through the motions. How could I ever care about these people?

>hating everybody
respectable

I actually agree, white people are bad people

cool bro meet me in the subreddit

le concerned trolling

>le concerned trolling
where is the lie you fucking idiot?

t. Bob Gonzalez

((()))
>Ex-White Nationalist here
Okay CNN. Those don't exist in real life, after you become racially conscious, you're white-identified for life. But at least you guys are trying new methods of shilling.

For all the whites who aren't a faggot like OP, treat yourself to a great read
Https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJZPZf9zVg52JryMxePtsTgKdj_E3Tdn8

but people here still act like there is something wrong with pointing out that most white people are bad elements toxic to their own race and not only are beyond saving but you should not even want to save such disgusting filth

Nice to see that you admit to being a colossal fucking faggot, what you are doing is no different from being a homo you are surrendering your genetic legacy for shitfuck reasons.

>white people are subhuman
>WHERE'S THE LIE??!
I wonder. All fields, lads.

definately. a lot of WN are so completely blind to their own flavour of idealism that their willing to overlook way too much to maintain their political integrity. it becomes pointless and stupid after awhile.

>you are surrendering your genetic legacy
I'm not racemixing faggot, I'm not fighting to continue the suicidal portions of the European genome, it can go extinct and be dispersed into the shitskin population. "I" am not "white people", the same way Rockwell wasn't "white people", etc, etc.

How'd that work out for Rockwell?

Remember, not only are you supposed to tolerate white cuckery, you're supposed to "love your people".

Attached: 1488339241583.jpg (1240x999, 365K)

>Ex-White Nationalist here
>Ex-White Person here
ftfy

Attached: 1501403004785.jpg (252x291, 21K)

>it's another jew accusation post
You're all low IQ whignats now and have turned whatever this used to be into WN 1.0. Enjoy your white lives matter rallies and Matt fucking Heimbach.

Attached: no u.jpg (250x324, 26K)

Are you suggesting that the ills of modern society are solely a consequence of "whiteness"? I have to know how you have reached this conclusion.

Hi rabbi

>They don't like muh brave multi culti world so they must be low IQ
Fucking civcuck faggot jew plz...

Attached: 1393734212113.png (637x352, 213K)

>Are you suggesting that the ills of modern society are solely a consequence of "whiteness"?
i didn't suggest anything even close to that nor is that anything i believe.

Nice reading comprehension, I bet you're a SIEGE poster too, huh?

Lol we've disavowed that fat fuck long ago. Your powder is wet, rabbi. Remember that the next time your Jew buddies post an OP Ed telling "my fellow white people" to do this or that.

Let the Tay Sachs settle in and just die already.

>reading comprehension
Pretty spot on faggot.
>I bet you're a SIEGE poster too, huh?
Nope, I'm just a white nationalist, I don't give a fuck if your have a problem with that or not, just don't get buttblasted when I tell you to go fuck yourself.

Attached: 8rGskPr.png (720x540, 221K)

Forgive me, I misunderstood your point. I'd ask for clarification but it should only be given at your pleasure.

>we've
Who the fuck is "we"? What about Jared Taylor, he's disowned by the actual white population, not the same handful of teenage faggots on an anime board.

>Nope, I'm just a white nationalist
>that post children's cartoons
Like I said, white people aren't serious people anymore. The people who recognize what's happening are usually bankrupt in some fashion, while a larger percentage actively encourages it.

>posting on the internet means people aren't serious about anything
Oh? What the fuck have you done about anything ever?

>posting on the internet means
No, that's not what I said and this is the third time you've deliberately, or due to sheer incompetence, misrepresented what I was saying. I'm saying most of the faggots here are children, or people that are stuck in a perpetual and extended adolescence. This is why you all like cartoons, videogames, discord, nigger music, and everything else awful about nu/pol/.

"We" are the white nationalists who can see through bullshit and care about RESULTS, not empty rhetoric. Call me a consequentialist all day, fine. You ought to know that at the end of the day, that mission creep is real. Perhaps you've never come in contact with anyone who is truly "serious" as you say.

I won't hate you for this. Perception is reality for us subjective beings.

>No, that's not what I said
That is exactly what you meant.
>I'm saying most of the faggots here are children
Well guess what faggot, I'm not. I'm middle aged, and Id be more than happy to meet you anywhere, any time, and do the fucking man dance if you want, but I'm guessing you talk as much shit as the "children" here on this board. Do me a favor and fuck off, your wasting my shitposting time. It may be hard for you to understand, but this is the internet and it is not all as it seems.

>that mission creep is real
Yeah, no. That ship has sailed and there is no cavalry. Trump won't even be able to win a second term, we'll never even get another right of McCain republican in office. Can you not into numbers?

It's mandatory you have to post about childish shit when you post on the internet? How have I avoided it this whole time?
>I'm actually a BOOMER
>let me shit up the board some more with muh Q tier posts!!
Right this way,

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>hurrr im on an image board, posting images is for kids huuurrrr
Yup, full of shit, as I thought.

Well that's reality. All throughout history it was up to the exceptional men to guide the unthinking masses to better pastures, those that failed in this ceased to exist. This will be west's fate if nobody steps up to the task so you owe it to all those came before that struggled against impossble odds to make you a reality. As Spencer said you have to force the normie to be free.

And anyway Europeans are on their own in this world so if you don't take your own side then you have no side.

Join me in the mead hall. We'll have beers and share pictures of our children and discuss marksmanship techniques and inspiring historical revelations of leadership.

You have yet to behold exceptional men you doom-minded shit show. Lucky for you it may happen in your lifetime

Fuck off.

>ex
So you're a Jew lying through your teeth. Gotcha.

Attached: Running.png (1178x792, 488K)

> fellow white here
> fuck whites!
Happy Hanukkah

Samurai fight for their boss( I don't remember the exactly word). If the boss is a zionist, they will fight and die for him

Daimyo. "Lord," literally.

Daimyo. Meaning, literally "land owners". So yes the warrior class fought at the behest of wealthy men with property holdings.

Get ninja'd senpai.

Attached: DtJxUz0UUAAhNAk.png (1177x2048, 1.67M)

If you weren't a dispicable shill you might venture to guess WHY these men went to war?

it's nothing that grand or terribly complicated. i just see enough white people out there doing stupid, retarded and/or degenerate things that trying to look at the world in a purely WN lens, which in and of itself is a very idealistic way of seeing things, more frequently comes into conflict with being absolutely honest with myself. i wasn't at all trying to assign blame.

Get educated you useless fuck mook.

What's your point? Do you think the electoral process is going to save America? That ship sailed when the liberals and the cucks flooded america with endless waves of ''natural conservatives''.

the bullet saves what the ballot cannot. does that scare you?

>cont'd I am VsbEZyad

I grant that there are plenty of white people out there living derelict, listless lives. There are plenty who are not. The exception to the rule does not nullify the rule.

If you were 100% honest with yourself, what would you like to see in the world?

Despite the degeneracy that has been forced on our people, every white homogenous area is largely high trust and free of crime. That alone is a reality worth fighting fot

You truly are a faggot of faggots you have conceded defeat to the jews, you assume no one can be saved from their subversion and that we might as well let the Jews plan go on without a hitch and let them destroy all the subverted.

You are a faggot because you are a submissive little bitch who is just gonna lay down and let the jews ram you right up your ass like there was no tomorrow.

Yeah that true but the masses will never rise up on their own even as they face their own genocide. The situation in south africa and the respose of the families that suffer the loss of loved ones at the hands of non-whites just proves this. Unless there is a group of competent leaders with institutional support the average person will embrace their demise without a wimper.

Can we add
>muh Chr*stianity

to that list of cancer whites have wrought upon the world? And yes. I don't give a fuck either what happens to whites at this point....We deserve everything that is happening. This is the result of multiple generations of lazy, cowardly, childish, weak men. I'm starting to enjoy the widespread suffering and can't wait to hear Jow Forums's excuses when white genocide goes full-tilt in South Africa and the white men there do nothing to stop it.

I'd tell you to stay mad, but it's obvious that you were going to do that anyway. Type faster next time.

Attached: DuZRl6NXQAATF8y.png (1495x2048, 1.58M)

What's wrong with these people??
They are probably better Americans and better neighbors than you.

Whites did not create Christianity, we got harnessed by it, the jews cut down our venerated trees and tricked us into accepting the poisoning of our lands and minds, and abandoning our own gods who required us to be honorable instead of simply pledging fealty.
It was a weapon forged to be used against us, it was jew-led Rome's new paradigm for war and finance in lands that they could never have pushed into physically, lands and societies where a jew could never ever have become fat off of usury without the bible to hypnotize the goyim.

Imagine a world where the AI started shilling Hitler to 5 year olds instead of Elsa Spiderman Slime shit