Is there some truth to the insults blacks throw at us?

Listen I hate to admit weaknesses. But blacks are often right about white men. Some of the most disgusting perverted weirdos are white. White people do actually seem to be disproportionately perverted weirdos. Even people on Jow Forums are openly disgusting, talking about fucking dolls and trannys and shit.

I say this as a white man, we need to start shaming the perverts within our ranks

Attached: 1543580860249.jpg (1337x1337, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DcKEE584_Y
hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/how-do-i-get-girls-to-forget-about-my-eurasian-boy-boner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny how most ((white)) perverts share jewish ancestory.

Something is wrong. Stop fucking relatives and put the dolls down. Pull out of that ass now, that's not a woman's ass, faggot. Go out and socialize with females.

>I say this as a white man
Jews aren't white, shill.

Attached: 1541248071276.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

i dont know man i've seen blacks do crazy shit, the problem is it is not reported cuz no one would care

I swear to God, the amount of subversion tactics going on here if churning my stomach.
>as a white man
ISRAEL FUCK OFF
COMMIES FUCK OFF
GLOBALISTS FUCK OFF

There is nothing wrong woth being white. Whites are less prone to violence, higher IQs, and have single handedly created modern civilization as we know it. WE ARE NOT, AND NEVER WILL BE, AT FAULT HERE.

However I will admit (((they))) have spawned degeneracy among the white race. If I had my way, they'd all be purged. If I had my wish, it would have never came to this in the first place.

Everyone's a fucking freak no matter what your skin colour is. We're all awful and there's a certain beauty in that.

Attached: 1525129586276.jpg (1280x1110, 238K)

Well it just seems like white people excel at everything they do.

Blacks are stupid, Jews are sneaky, spics are lazy, hinks are heartless, nips are weird, arabs are violent, and then there's whites. Whites are crazy. And im not talking normal crazy, im talking grade A, batshit fucking bonkers.

Years of "tolerance and acceptance" has done this to us, they've turned us weak, stripped us off our rights and de-fanged us.

I think you're right. I think high intelligence races tend to have more perverse sexual desires for whatever reason, and you can see it not just in whites but in east asians and jews as well. Others like hispanics and blacks tend to have sex more freely and often but rarely have strange fetishes.

This is very true

if blacks had ever invented a language and they could capture what is going on in africa, you'd be suprised just how fucked up they are.

Asians are the most perverted. Are you not familiar enough with them to realize this?

They make white perversion look like a joke.
Jews prob #2
White prob #3

>we need to start shaming the perverts within our ranks
won't work. you'll just be wasting your time trying to defy nature. natural law always wins in the end. it can be suppressed but never destroyed.

Thanks, was going to post the exact same thing. Tenda posting is so obvious these days

You've never met a Japanese man

It is time for EurasianTiger to renounce his "masculinity", transition to womanhood, and live out the rest of his life, content as a cock sleeve

youtube.com/watch?v=2DcKEE584_Y

Attached: 4bZMGee.jpg (2448x3264, 587K)

The majority of white women are irredeemable trash as well

Attached: AAB0FD1E-EC8D-47E1-8855-6F6BC398432C.jpg (640x395, 34K)

hapasons.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/how-do-i-get-girls-to-forget-about-my-eurasian-boy-boner/

Attached: 77cf8c9a8381b1833ebe99d710565c31c98743800c75fcda547082d8d350c8942.jpg (583x529, 75K)

>Some of the most disgusting perverted weirdos are white.
A minority of Weirdos is not akin to almost an entire race of Monkeys my deformed Anglo child 0.5 to 4 percent of X being perverts is not akin to 92 to 99 percent of all Blacks being virtually Monkeys or Gorillas.
>talking about fucking dolls and trannys and shit
Black men are disgusting enough to fuck the fattest of Women and desire to do so making Blacky desire the White Man's trash.

Thankfully, Ann does exist