Remember the good old days where workers had to work 60+ hours a week for barely any pay...

Remember the good old days where workers had to work 60+ hours a week for barely any pay. Then the filthy liberals had to come along and introduce labor unions and minimim wage. Pathetic losers wanted to give people living wages and good working conditions for free. Remember the monopolies.

Attached: 4vixy1y5zh421[1].jpg (1177x877, 154K)

Why isn't the minimum wage raised to a million an hour? Then we could all be millionaires and end poverty.

Remember the good old days when we weren't flooded by 35 million illegal spics who refuse to learn the language or integrate?

>I remember

Attached: 1544285561364.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

What's more important, job providers or unions

yeah dude, fuck unions and everything they gave us. They aren't important

Attached: 2ed5578697f6e3ad640d6561b2af03c0.jpg (800x528, 57K)

The creation of god tier bait

Wright idea, wrong bad guy

Attached: 1544899758420.jpg (861x895, 105K)

Why stop there, I've always wanted to be a billionaire. Do you know how long it's going to take fulfill my dreams working for a messily million an hour?

The fuck are you talking about? Just because you say it ironically doesnt mean youre not making a straw man argument.

Maybe instead of assuming everyone that disagrees with you is evil, take a moment to try to understand their reasons for disagreeing

Hunter gatherers work an estimated 4 hours per day. That includes their physical activity, and is also enjoyable work in the natural environment.

A common tactic among people wishing to push an agenda is to use a particular reference point and then say "things got better after that point". An example is that "when guns in Australia were banned, mass shootings went away". It took the reference point as starting at the one single massacre we had, and then went from there. The problem is, there was no shootings before that one massacre either.

Also I am too smart to debate you so bye dumb kid. I got work to do.

What do you think child mortality rates were like before the industrial revolution? And after?

The unions and min wage wouldn't be necessary if we didn't have immigration. Shekelstein & Goldberg inc. pushed for mass immigration for 2 effects.
1: Increase demand of... everything, thus increasing costs and increasing profits.
2: Increase supply of workers, lowering wages and working conditions.

Mass immigration is a (((corporatist))) plot.

This is why I love visiting North America.

Hunter gatherers worked literally whenever they weren't hunting, sleeping, or dancing. It takes a fuck load of work to create and maintain your tools, clothing, and shelter when you live in nature

yeah remember when the national guard would get into skirmishes with miners?

good times

lol you are just making things up. You know you have to actually study things before you can then speak about them.

In the 80s you could pay rent, have a car and party on the weekends with your minimum wage job at the movie theater.
Minimum wage back then equates to a little less than it is today but my rent was $85/mo.
You see when you raise the minimum wage seller and tenants will charge more because they can, human greed will always win out.
$20/hr minimum wage will mean $3k rent and $15 loaves of bread.

Rent was cheaper decades ago because the Kikes didn't overinflate the housing market with excess capital.

Remember when countries without strong labour unions also had high economic development and went away from 60 hour work weeks?

Attached: Jouka.No.Monshou.full.876682.jpg (800x600, 50K)

no I don't. Explain pls.

Attached: xMggHHS.png (1527x916, 55K)

Why did the left betray the working class in favour of globalist policies?

Jews

those weren't liberals stop stealing credit for shit you didn't do

Except those unions failed for decades to actually implement those changes, and it only came about when entrepreneurs began to offer those perks as a standard, especially since federal law regarding such wasn't Federal Law until decades after those practices were adopted by the free market. I guess you could thank the left for more minimum wage laws, though of course, at the time of the New Deal, these minimum wage laws severely crippled the hiring market, resulting in extending unemployment and the Great Depression for about 7 years, so that's not really anything to be proud of.

Attached: 1440956060368.jpg (400x506, 97K)

Remember the good old days when the government didn't care about GDP and just let everybody start their own business and trade in gold and silver coins.

>Hunter gatherers work an estimated 4 hours per day. That includes their physical activity, and is also enjoyable work in the natural environment.
Maybe in shitty Australia but here in the Pacific Northwest it was more like 60 min a day, before the retarded rednecks ruined the salmon runs and collapsed the fisheries.
Seattle's tribe we're the only sedentary hunter gatherers known, the land was so rich they didn't have to do anything. Seattle himself had a huge lodge built of old growth Douglas fir beams that was burned to the ground by a white man who said the Indians were beingtoo lazy and needed to get jobs.
Now there's a nice signpost to mark the spot.

Yeah that is more like it.

Do you create more value than 14$/hour? If so, sure, bargain with your boss. If not, you will never, ever, ever earn more. Your boss dies not run a charity.

>My skills as a sandwich artist should be rewarded with at least $50/hr - it’s mug living wage. Damn capitalist swine.
>W-what do you mean a robot is taking my very tough career and doing it 10x better? Bernie, Justin do something!

Attached: 1539463209994.jpg (500x606, 55K)