President trump general?

does anyone here actually post in /ptg/? something seems off about the posts in PTG threads...

Attached: pepe12.png (840x1114, 697K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwRojV5Csb0
theamericanconservative.com/articles/in-sheldon-adelson-far-right-israel-hits-the-jackpot-trum-miriam-netanyahu/
youtube.com/watch?v=7iPNx7FDHpA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like you're a kike trying to censor even more shit because you need to kill all online Trump support. Do you understand how insane you kikes are?

Jesus dude, can you take your schizophrenia somewhere else. You should drink flex seal desu

Attached: F8E56E3E-4CB7-4DA0-A861-8A0344542F55.jpg (680x680, 126K)

Could you get new buzzowrds?

>Calls anybody who dares criticize trump a “shill”
>Not a buzzword
Also that reply was awfully fast, are you hiding something, schlomo?

Attached: D989EA3A-2CA3-4D76-B699-7E09AA7DD813.jpg (219x219, 17K)

>Wanting a psycho to be self sealing and resistant to a lot of damage...

Sounds dangerous to me.

I do. It just moves fast because it's the most popular general here.

Same faggin
puter and phone

lurk /ptg/ for two weeks and you'll notice it's the same posters every thread. they work in shifts. nothing organic or real about it.

Attached: ptg-npc.jpg (3000x3000, 906K)

Every single Israeli shill on this board has less than 30 days to live.

Attached: 1517939602878.png (805x1174, 487K)

>can you take your schizophrenia somewhere else
kek
where do you think you are, faggot?
ok_kid.jpg

>lurk /ptg/ for two weeks
i'd rather kill myself than do some crazy shit like that

DID SOMEONE SAY AWOO? CUZ I THINK I HEARD SOMEONE SAY AWOO

Attached: 8CE5EC38-14C9-4FC5-8F91-97839677E298.gif (796x588, 285K)

that's what generals on Jow Forums are, same 15 autists making their own little cringy community

At least they're spending their time being productive.

Attached: colbert.png (489x578, 657K)

It’s just endless shilling to stop criticism of where Trump betrayed us. He’s doing good on the wall (kinda) but he fucked us over by shitting Wall Street into they White House after calling them out.

>us
fucking kill yourself you inbred neanderthal kike. You ready for the Iranians to kill you and rape your mother?

>does anyone here actually post in 1 POST BY THIS ID THREADS? something seems off about the posts in 1PBTID threads...

Attached: 1544481484951.png (883x500, 566K)

What happened to all the terrorists that were becoming the norm in the US?

Also sage

Attached: coo111usv -- 2987 -- oxe111war'.jpg (2500x1667, 283K)

no one goes to /ptg/
even when i was slightly interested in trump back in 2016 thinking he might be decent i never went to /ptg/
if you have 1 brain cell no way can you stand that cancer
and its literally just bots and boomers now, no one here supports trump anymore, its funny watching shills and boomers go distraught at how many people have jumped of the trump train
no one loves your israel puppet

I still like Trump and I'm still jumping around the boards as I always have. Not /ptg/ though, that's straight up cancer.

can ask why?
i still have yet to have a good answer beyond muh Qanon and muh economy

It's too repetitive. I do read the thread from time to time to see what they're talking about. What killed it for me was when I VPNed as North Korea and used snipping tool screenshots of google streetview North Korea pictures to "prove" I was from there. 90% of the thread was convinced I was North Korean. It's just not a good fit. Then again, Jow Forums isn't my main board, so I might be a bit more cynical than most.

i meant why you still like trump

He's still doing all of the things he promised during the campaign, why turn away now? He's the only politician in my lifetime that actually tries to fulfill his campaign promises.

these are all the reasons why i stopped believing trump would ever do anything, i never voted for him though i think voting is for goys and believe the US since its inception even the constitution was set up doomed to fail and make us debt slaves

Attached: Why Trump Sucks.png (461x315, 20K)

All of those points are ancillary. He pisses off liberals and does his best to fulfill his campaign promises. I go with him until something better and more conservative comes around.

It's a bunch of kikes that commandeered "YOU'RE A SHILL" from when people were calling shills shills. Like ones that actually post about orange cheeto and I'm with her type shit. Actual criticism of Trump is now called this because people want what his platform was. Calling this shilling is simply a bunch of kikes kiking.

It's run by kikes. Not even trolling.

why doesnt he just shut down the government?
anybody who voted trump wouldnt give a shit if he shut it down
why doesnt he send the military to the border and have them build it?

He told Chuck and Nancy the other day that he would shut it down
I don't give a shit if he shuts it down
He did send the military to the border and the kvetching was insufferable.

>He told Chuck and Nancy the other day that he would shut it down
all talk no bark
he could of done it already hes had 2 years
>He did send the military to the border and the kvetching was insufferable.
not to build the WALL
hes building a steel fence
and the military will be removed by the next dem president in 2020 ans 2024 when texas goes blue

>all talk no bark
autism sorry

Shill away my friend. Abbott beat Lupe Valdez by like 20 points.

kek
everyone point and laugh at the schizo MIGAtard

Attached: 1542356325256.jpg (395x650, 98K)

Well you asked me a legitimate question, I answered. You just dying for that Beto Candidacy?

It’s well known that Jow Forums mods are currently being paid off by the White House/Trump admin to allow them to have free reign over the shilling that goes on here.

All you have to do is try to make a post criticizing Americans or Trump and you will get your thread deleted for off topic or trolling.

You and your countrymen shit up the board non-stop, what do you expect?

Attached: 1539392859444.jpg (253x293, 22K)

I dont know but there has been a dramatic increase in dumbass shitty bait threads and posters in the past month or so

/ptg/ is nice frens

youtube.com/watch?v=QwRojV5Csb0
trump is a puppet 100%

Jew/10 post.

Is Melania jewish?

i guarantee you are 30+ years old

Your government is pathetic if it can’t take a little banter.

Why doesn't he get Mexico to pay like he said he'd do, over and over and fucking over and over.

yes and so is trump but only in faith in, the Babylonian Talmud
They are not racial jews, they are ashkenazi's and they are white Europeans with Turkish mix, they are Khazars
and jew doesnt equal Israelite/Hebrew
jews are crypto Israelite's and are Satanist/Lucifarian/whatever really fucked up shit like the Babylonian Talmud

It's probably Sheldon Adelson's money behind it
>theamericanconservative.com/articles/in-sheldon-adelson-far-right-israel-hits-the-jackpot-trum-miriam-netanyahu/

Banter away my good leaf.

That's absolutely rich coming from you. Soon

Attached: 1490917086446s.jpg (183x250, 5K)

CORRECT.
WRONG

Correct

(DEEP STATE) confrimed to be scared of giving Trump more optics thus lowering the general consciousness around him..

LOOK AT THIS THREAD.
>

youtube.com/watch?v=7iPNx7FDHpA

What did they mean by this?

Sometimes. From my observation it’s a handful of anime posters and leftypol trolling or people pretending to be leftists trolling. It’s not bots as far as I can tell.

You schizo boomers really are a cancer. You learned the word shill and used it to deflect any criticism coming from Oldfags that have actually been here longer than 2 years. Anytime there's a decent thread about current politics you come and shit it up. "Yellow vest is a mossad psyop! Fuck you kike!" "NPC is a forced mossad meme!" "Steve banon made sargon try gamergate 2 and they're gonna hang!" Every fucking thread, there you are, saying Israel is about to be invaded or some dumb q shit. I fucking hate you morons. Stop ruining this fucking board you boomer fuck.

Fuck off shill lol

At this point what difference does it make?

could /ptg/ be the biggest astroturf on the whole of 4chinz? I think it might be

Attached: pullit_desu.jpg (237x300, 28K)

Between /ptg/ and the brit/pol/ boomers have destroyed this website including every board

somethimes i tease them with secret information which they tend to believe a lot, usually i post something republicans have done and use the dems name, the jeffery epstien story gets them every time :^)

>he just figured it out, now
/ptg/ is hasbara central half of the posters are willful ignorants/useful idiots the other half are in (((kushner))) team

/ptg/ is absolute cancer. Shit needs to be banned or sent to some cuck board like /s4s/ or something. 2016 was fun but if you seriously have hope for democracy at this point you need to have your head checked.

>i post something republicans have done and use the dems name
>jeffery epstien story gets them every time
Doesn't even make sense to troll that way. Only retards would believe you're talking about Trump. Use Bohemian Grove if you want to make sense. Lots of right wing establishment business people. Also, kys.

That sounds like a really gay thing to lie about

SHUT THE FUCK UP you stupid kushner shill