Castizo

Why don't we ally with castizos?
They hate niggers and spics just as much if not more than us. They can also seamlessly integrate into white society without even being noticed. The only give away to their castizo status is their name.
They could be a great ally

Attached: Diego_Luna.jpg (1440x2160, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we
Lurk moar faggot

most of us are castizos

speak for urself spic

Do you identify as white? Does the vast majority of castizos identify as such?

Yes

>still using Hispanic as an insult
t.

Attached: 85f1e5b4e7f7aed4a3c54e10a0c3d765.png (536x544, 349K)

What are the dating trends like for your volk?

White only for me my friend. My friends also have the same mindset.

Attached: selected_image.png (600x600, 200K)

They (And I) mostly see brown/black girls as immature to the point that they annoy.

daily reminder castizos aren't real
bitchute.com/video/cRPXPRwWpyjd/

If castizos are not real then what are they?

how retarded can you be?

Do you like mexican films? I just saw Roma and thought it was awesome.

I can watch them, when I visited Mexico recently, I watched some films with my uncle.

I did like one

Are castizos racist towards indios? What are racial relations like in Mexico?

I don't mind them, I have friends in Mexico that are pitch black and others that are "dark," they're great fun.

A cool Spanish movie, directed by a Mexican, that I liked a lot was Biutiful starring Javier Bardem. Would def recommend if you guys wanna just watch a good movie

I will take some time to see it fren. It's sad that Mexico is the state it is in, otherwise, they would make great films on Mexicos heritage and culture.

Yeah Biutiful is good. Theres a lot of good mexican directors now. Alfonso Curaon, del toro and Innaritu have been dominating the 21st century filmaking

Also try Amor es Perros.
Fucking great movie.

Castizo Mexicans exist, but only in Mexico as the ruling class. Mexican in the US are indios.

We'll finish the sexjob you and Spain didn't, then.

>tfw castizo

Ill have you know im a high caste Mexican person and I classify as a castizo.

based

>this thread

Attached: tragedia.jpg (279x180, 12K)

Castizo here, I prefer a black to a wh*Te any day of the week

Castizos are what keeps the spic countries from going to utter shit.

Its all your fault, Espana. You fucked the natives and we have to deal with the bastards.

You guys aren't even getting as much mestizos as you think lmao

I live in a border state. So yeah. I know what we're getting. Squat, obese, central american hill trolls.

They were fine until they became free from Spain.
You need to find the people and the ideologies that led the EspaƱas to convert themselves into the shitholes they are now.
Pic related: hint.

Pic related: 404
lol

Attached: libertadores(2).jpg (1400x1400, 230K)

See it this way: central america is where we sent all the niggers during colonial times. Imagine all the negative aspects of a nigger and a spic combined... that's what you guys are getting.

This explains a lot actually.

checking in

I'm of Anglo/Irish stock (SK flag because military) and I will be moving back to Miami when my service ends, how do I get a castiza gf/wifey

Attached: FB_IMG_1544874624891.jpg (750x503, 40K)