She would never insult a Muslim or Jew holiday like this

She would never insult a Muslim or Jew holiday like this

Hanukkah

Attached: B3B87A28-DF0F-482B-852C-D1468E2C73BC.jpg (750x467, 56K)

She was in Dream Warriors so she is okay with me.

feels bad man. she was so qt in true romance and ed wood

That's not a secret you hateful bitch

Happy Hanakkah

jesus was a jew

>implying Christmas is a Christian holiday

I loved Point Break. Why is this bitch still alive tho?

>Christmas is a christian holiday
Oh, my sweet summer child...

>Oh, my sweet summer child...
It is. Quit being so fucking stupid. No one celebrates it as a pagan holiday you fucking idiot.

Christianity is a middle eastern religion introduced to cave dwelling savages of europe in order to civilize them.

>sharing a secret with three hundred thousand people
sounds familiar

christmas is a pagan solstice holiday shoehorned into something christian.

Soon it will be a sectarian holiday. If Christians are lucky we'll incorporate some of their traditions to make the transition easier, much like they did with Christmas trees and Winter solstice.

what is there to hate about christmas?
pretty lights, family dinner, presents?
should we just freeze our asses off and do nothing in a dark winter?

>doesn't celebrate the actual birthday of Christ
>Santa Claus is only slightly based off of Saint Nicholas
>teaches kids to be greedy
Im sorry, but what about it is in any way Christian?

you celebrity worshiping losers could simply step out in front of a bus.

my parents never once said santa had anything to do with christmas. At age 4 I knew santa was make believe and a distraction from the real meaning of christmas. We even went over the Bethlehem story on christmas mornings. Gifts are just a tradition to remind us that Jesus is the real gift.

Stop pigeonholing all Christians into the "Christian-lite" meme created by edgelords to act holier than thou towards Christians.

>one giant anecdote
Do you have an actual argument?

Attached: 61quSrmooBL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 83K)

Hear! Hear!

Bugman, faggot. Get a fuckng clue

Attached: 1483885514289.jpg (883x1024, 76K)

Reminder there is no confirmed date of Jesus' birth. The actual holiday celebrated is Saturnalia in disguise.

Kek you chistfags are done. Thank """god""" your religion is dying.

>pretending my whole church is different than my anecdotal example
Why do you people insist you know more about a culture that you're not a part of?

Secret - I kind of hate Hanukkah, and Jews

they hate that we come together in the fall and winter. it's a big reason why summer is promoted so heavily as a season of unabashed hedonism.

Second place losers always hate first place winners

prove it

that whole thread is a Suicide Watch-lines Operator's wet dream

Attached: 1516500813516.png (500x500, 45K)

Christmas doesn't even feel like a religious holiday anymore. Its become so damn commercialized

all holidays suck. normies get out

Attached: utterdisgust435.png (182x194, 64K)

after you get done drinking and using drugs on Christmas eve call up a cab and have him drive you by your local church at 11:59PM note the lack of open parking spaces, then go home and eat some shit degenerate.

But user, she's saying that as someone who has practiced christmas.
If a jew says "I don't really like hanukkah" they would be allowed to say that.

WTF I HATE THE DREAM WARRIORS NOW???????!!

Who the fuck is Patricia Arquette and why should I give a fraction of a shit what this dumb roastie cunt thinks about the world's most commercialized holiday?
Twitter needs to be shut down for spreading the illusion that these fucking nobodies would be anything other than ignored if you were to meet them at a gas station bathroom shitting last night's burrito.
You should be required to show your bare butthole, pre-wipe, to post on the internet. I bet none of these people even scratch their balloon knot with their long fingernail in the middle of the night. Fucking germophobe retard internet users. Take a smell. It'll change your political outlook.

The gospels? I'm not even that user but you should read your bible.

threadly reminder that christmas is a pagan holiday and nobody knows when the fuck jesus was born but it sure as shit wasn’t december

I have and never has the bible state he was a son a Abraham, or that he followed Jew doctrine, He was crucified for telling the Jews that got it completely wrong

“The light was in the world, and the world came into being through the light, but the world didn’t recognize the light. The light came to his own people, and his own people didn’t welcome him. But those who did welcome him, those who believed in his name, he authorized to become God’s children, born not from blood nor from human desire or passion, but born from God.”

This

Attached: i2h03faehl7y.jpg (480x360, 11K)

He was crucified because he claimed to be the jewish messiah you're right about how the Jews are the guys who killed him. He tells Pontius Pilate he is the king of the Jews upon his death Pilate hangs a sign off of him that has the title INRI. He also says that the jews who made the covenant with abraham have now been usurped by the people (any not just Jews) who turn to him as God in the flesh.

He was also called rabbi and called the synagogue his fathers house.

>Pilate hangs a sign off of him that has the title INRI
Pilate Larping Jews is proof, surprised you started with that.

he called their place of worship GODS house, cause they all are all gods people
not proof Jesus was a Jew or followed Jewish doctrine
his whole life was opposing Jew doctrine

Every time someone in Hollywood says something stupid. I think about how much they've been raped since they were kids. Go back to sucking the literal Jewish dick. You used up Jizz rag

>1
so like what are you saying?
Do you celebrate some "power nigger" holiday. like fuck yo' sister Thursday? How about rape and kill white bitch NFL superbowl nigger day?

Which is why they killed him via the Romans since its their law that they cannot kill fellow Jews. Idk why it's a big deal to you that he was a Jew. He did spend his life fighting against them and he ultimately died for it.

I hate christmas too. Boring and shit holiday for normalfags to get drunk to

I get off on how her butt fucking Tranny Brother lived and struggle with Aids for 29 years before it Died!
Best Disease ever!

Attached: alexis arquette 29 years of aids.jpg (306x382, 50K)

dont forget the "buy me something or we're not friends anymore :(((((" game. leeches you're barely acquaintances with at work or in your extended family expecting shit for free because jews associated Christ's birth with consumerism.

Attached: 1405601750.jpg (473x343, 21K)

> pure.....

Attached: 20181216_041022.jpg (1440x427, 166K)

>Secret - I'm a kike

>what is rome, what is greece
You are like a fucking leaf.

Jesus, I want /pol to be wrong just once. Is it too much?

ПOПPOБOBAЛA БЫ OHA B MEЧETИ CTAHЦEBATЬ!!!!

Listen to this guy>
Stop caring about celebrities.

of all the things to hate, to hate Christmas?

I mean, I would get if her mother was murdered on Christmas or whatever, because then every year you'd be reminded of that at that specific time of year.

Otherwise it just seems like petty yiddishness.