I pretty much asked this chick out and she friendzone me...

I pretty much asked this chick out and she friendzone me. Then to save face I told her I wasn't interested in being her friend. That would want more from her. Well, I get to work and she's in the feels. You can definitely tell that I fucking hurt her and coworkers were fucking with her saying " ah, he's not the best, but he's ok you'll get over it". So, when before she left I said hey, I'm sorry about the other day and she said it's all good and I told her to take care and she ignored me and said it again and she finally said it in a depressed voice. Did I after all the shit fuck it up? Someone mentioned that I'm too needy and came on too strong. Plus, why can't she show how she feels with me? I just really like her.

Attached: Can-Real-Muslim-Be-Depressed.jpg (800x530, 68K)

You did it all in the moment, so no need to bash yourself over it. Just give her some space for around a day. Not like completely isolate yourself, just do normal pleasantries and show that you still care but just giving her some space.

After about a day or two approach her again but with a friendly tone and somewhat act as if it's behind you. Then perhaps afterwards you can approach her again and talk slightly seriously but just give it time to heal those wounds. No need to push it.

How to be beta 101

I probably won't see her til Saturday and that's if she works that day. By then I hope it's good.

Yeah, it was pretty beta, but it's beside me.

Just be friendly and pretend as if it never happened. Perhaps invite her over to get a coffee just to chill or something. Although I'd only do that if you were close friends with her. But if not just continue being friendly and don't be too serious too fast.

Great advice. That's what I'm talking about and is the reason why I denied the friendzone shit. Were really not friends and can't understand why she would say that besides being a nice rejection. I fucking started talking to her because I accidentally sent her an emoji. I also can't understand why she would get mad about what I did. If she can give rejection. Why does she have to be all pussy if I do it myself?

Don't bash yourself over it and don't hate for it. It's always in the best interest of yourself and her to just forgive each other and move on.

Perhaps apologise to her but if you feel as though you did nothing wrong and instead she should apologise I would recommend you just continue being friends and move on.

Best of luck!

I think I overthink things.

She just feels guilty. She doesn't want to be with you, but that doesn't mean she likes having to disappoint you.

Eh, things were going good. I think I just got a little pushy and needy and needed validation.

She even told me out of nowhere her favorite movie is when Harry met sally. Maybe that's what shebwants with someone.

No, it is not. A fantastic ideal is very rarely what people really want. Most people dream about what they don't really want. It sounds weird, but it's very common amongst neurotypicals.

Then I don't know. Maybe I fucked up too much to go any further. Maybe I should start from scratch and act like a friend.

Yes, but not with her. There is no such thing as a soul mate. There is such a thing as love. Such thing as a life partner. It derives from history. You've burned your history with this individual, but learn from your mistake and try to form a bond with someone you meet in the future.

She even had the audacity to hit on one of my other coworkers saying " Hey, you should pick me up sometime and do something" did her rape laugh looked at me and walked off.

Here's the real question, were you friends before you asked her out? If so, for how long?

This is important because if you've been friends for a long ass time and you just ask her out, that puts her in a tough position of keeping her friend or not.

If you just met her not too long ago, then there's no real loss, and you can move on because if she's not interested in dating you and you don't want to be just friends, neither of you will get what you want.

No, we just worked together. I sat back on the sidelines until I gathered enough validation from her body language and asked her. The other day I caught her eyes and we just stared at each other for a few seconds and she just lowered her head and walked toward me.

Move on brother, she's not interested

It was one of those in this moment things. Thing is, maybe a month ago I asked her out and she said yes, but she wanted to go on a double date I said no and she said she would think about it. I've been on double dates. Last time some guy serenaded his date at a fucking IHOP and I just sat back miserably.

If anything I'll still be her friend.

>she wanted to go on a double date I said no

Idiot

I didn't say no I said why not just go with me.

Will all due respect, do you have autism or aspergers or some other kind of issue that's impairing your social awareness? It seems that you're not picking up on these social cues or you're just incredibly dense.

That's what I'm reading too.
Forget being friends now too OP. Just forget it. It's just going to be awkward after what you said and believe me women are stubborn like that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, you asked her out, she said yes, and she wanted to go on a double date, but you said no and now there is no date? From an outside perspective it looks like you kind of rejected her. Also for future reference many girls go on first date double dates as a way of making sure they don't get taken advantage of or raped, they feel safer. If you're basing your decision to not double date on IHOP boy, then you're an idiot.

I asked " hey, I heard you're interested in deadpool" yeah me, my brother, and his girlfriend were going to see.. " why not just go with me? " when" " uhhh, how about friday" " no, I work" " then uh saturday" well, I have to see if me and them are going but I'll let you know. Texted me a week later gave me her fucking number for no reason and said we can only talk as friends...... She doesn't want to date.

There are millions of other bitches out there, don't get hung up on one that likes to play these games. Also you need to improve your understanding of social cues