6ix9ine, the Brooklyn rapper whose persona is deliberately meant to satirize Jewish degeneracy...

6ix9ine, the Brooklyn rapper whose persona is deliberately meant to satirize Jewish degeneracy, homosexuality and hedonism and undermine it from within, got a little too close to unravelling the Semitic rot that plagues the music industry. His friends began plotting to kill him, betraying him for jew-money (no doubt exceeding 30 silver coins). He was put behind bars, in gen-pop, so he's now easy pickings for any thug with nothing to lose.

Today Kanye West hinted that Drake (a Nigger Jew) was behind the shooting of fellow rapper XXXtentacion and responsible for 6ix9ine's situation. I guess heeb-kingpin Drake couldn't handle a rising star who continued to (literally) clown on him and his "guild".

Oh and the SCUM in SCUMGANG has two meanings Society Can't Understand Me .... and Semitic Cabals Underestimate Me

#FreeDanny #Free6ix9ine

Attached: 1544946800075m.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqBkBxJy470
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to go back

You're a retard, this faggot is a straight up nigger and belongs on a rope

Kike shill

Kike leaf shill

Whatever. Let all the ghetto nigger fucks kill each other on the street and in jail.

I'm convinced. Any links between tekashi and Kanye?

Attached: 1544829160505.jpg (957x1024, 177K)

Tell me one thing the Jews ever did wrong. If you get tricked by those scum you deserve it.

Stop listening to rap, idiot.

Attached: rap_is_retarded.jpg (500x500, 35K)

They killed out Lord and savior Jesus Christ for one

Stop following meme religeon highjacked by Jews, you're beyond tricked goy

>Slavery
>Communism
>Usary

Attached: IMG_0378.jpg (655x527, 46K)

Take a hike, kike!

Attached: 1544334425658.jpg (312x342, 32K)

People didnt stop it, so they deserved it.

If you are fooled it's your fault not the Jews

>Making excuses for the international semite

Attached: 1544075280832.jpg (750x562, 55K)

You seriously cant tell I'm very anti-jew?

Are you retarded?

The supposed “Holocaust” was then the fault of the jews.

Attached: 0D7C1BB2-7972-4B56-A4E0-241C6B36DDE8.jpg (645x851, 48K)

TREWAY!

When the holocaust actually happens, Yes it will be the fault of the Jews.

>But I have this against you, you have abandoned the love you had at first.
Yep. Thats our sin. We accept that. We'll go back to loving when they go back to not raping, robbing, and murdering us.

I hope you dont unironically believe this

Yep.

Who the fuck id this clown? A rapper? Wtf happened to music and having an image?
No one a reasonable human breing would even take him seriously
>inb4 kike shill, you, holocoust not real

jew

>masturbation machines were real and jews were tickled to death

Are you fucking kidding me shlomo?

>dude its satire lmao
yeah did a great job of undermining an industry by making it loads of money

this dude is too fucking stupid to do anything to take down anyone

he's going to turn state witness to protect himself and his money and the feds know he's way too much of a bitch to stay in prison for his entire sentence

I want to believe

I don't follow rap at all but did see how one of Kanye's people wrecked that heeb Drake with a diss track. Shit was cash.

fpbp
kys op

Kanye should go after Cenk of TYT, if he really wanted to get the blessing of those on our side.

Attached: judge.jpg (1125x837, 307K)

Cenk is CIA, pro-London and pro-Ottoman. This means his powerline is connected to african slavery and armenian, greek genocide. Freemasonry is an Ottoman Turk homosexual cult originally created to infiltrate Europe. It used homosexuals as a recruitment base to create a 5th column within society. Why does this matter to you? Well, Jay Z is a homosexual freemason and so is Cenk.

Go after Cenk and his fake den of succubus harlots (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez) The public will reward bold fearless action.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez-NSA-CIA-AIPAC-Fake-Progressive-DSA.png (801x801, 931K)

I am interested. Go on.

The guy is a drugged up retard aka a nigger

His music is also utter shit

>Semitic Cabals Underestimate Me
SCUUUUUUUUM GAAAAANG

>American politics
>Swede
pick one

Who here /treyway/?

Lots of boomers ITT, they all need to fuck off back to r.eddit.

Attached: 89f.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Ur a diarrhea lord!

Fuck that drug dealing pedo spica-Rican, he should have been sent up the river for his shitty rapping alone

Takeashit 69 is a bigger faggot than OP

/thread

Attached: baitlowquality.jpg (600x600, 15K)

Attached: 1544901425295.jpg (1200x488, 109K)

Drake is a faggot

Attached: 1544774497289-pol.jpg (1031x1489, 618K)

>Wtf happened to music
I dont know shlomo, why don't you tell me?

NIGGAS IFFY UH

youtube.com/watch?v=WqBkBxJy470

Attached: 1524508730785.jpg (2907x5063, 3.77M)

niggas iffy uh get the stiffy uh

Sixnines new album him pissing on the Freemasons most vauled symbol the freemasonic black and white checkerboard floor. Found in Freemasons lodges. He knows and he is sitting in prison for fucking with them

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 58K)

straight fire bro litty af

nigger detected

in the shitty uh hole splitty uh nigga spiffin uh prison bitchy uh splooolood its litt