All threads relating to France and the Yellow Vest movement are being deleted and shilled into oblivion...

All threads relating to France and the Yellow Vest movement are being deleted and shilled into oblivion. The news media outlets are claiming, in tandem to the shills repeated posts that the concessions meant anything, that the Yellow Vest movement is subsiding. Nothing could be further from the truth.

This is not a movement in decline, and here is video proof.

Keep posting and bump threads of the Yellow Vest movement. Support then through these trying times.

Here is a video of a speech by a group of Yellow Vests who broke
Yellow Vests broke free from police containment. They ended up in various areas across France, and are telling their stories. The movement is growing; far larger than the previous protests. This is what they are afraid of.

youtu.be/Qm7-8WhA05A?t=15556

(Copy and paste into browser to get timestamp).

youtu.be/Qm7-8WhA05A

Attached: 745173_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg (650x420, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=mZN00KROwog
youtu.be/Qm7-8WhA05A?t=15556
youtube.com/watch?v=gSG-NEf84bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for reposting my post. CNN reporting "numbers down", yet numbers were bigger than last saturday. This is as dangerous or more dangerous than Trump. Shills out everywhere.

Current yellow vests strategy is to just play a patience game. They lie in front of the police vans, stand in front of the police, etc. Waiting for the police to make the move. Once the police start committing acts of violence, the battle will have been won, and on to the next stage.

They try to prevent people from breaking private property and so on to keep on the good side of the people. They are aware there will be people trying to do this on purpose to make them look bad.

Can a kind frenchfag provide a quick translation of the speech?

Heads on pikes fucking when?

It's happening! They can't stop it!!

Attached: uytrertyui.webm (360x640, 2.39M)

It's within your grasp!

Attached: jhgfdsdfghj.webm (640x360, 963K)

Take your destiny!

Attached: hfgjkkjhgf.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Bump, good work mate, but change that fucken flag

Also fuck mods and jannys

Victory is closer than you think!

Attached: kjhgfdghjk.webm (224x400, 1.55M)

You are not alone.

Attached: uhygfcdsffgh.jpg (4486x2986, 863K)

Le bump

Keep on walking the streets while wearing your yellowe freedom vest. Keep in mind the laugh of macron and everyone that silence you. You dont have power to change things as long you do the faggot walk.

I cannot wait for this to come to the US. I'm going to molotov the blue city police and their ANTIFA shils.

The Yellow Vest movement is the first real threat to the current system as it cannot be easily subverted and controlled by the usual methods they do employ. The modus operandi in protests usually was to influence them via the established route of unions, NGOs and political parties. But too many interest groups and factions as well as some diffuse sense of frustration and anger is driving the current protests ... there is no lever to attach to, no small group of leaders to push and/or bribe. No possibility of full top-down control. And now comes the biggest revelation: there would have been a tool to influence such a 'headless' movement ... but ooooh boy, here they fucked up for good. You might guess what I am referring to: the media. The only tool able to assert some form of narrative control over a large group of people regardless of their background and interests. But here they made a strategic mistake of epic proportions ... they spent that tool in a - in hindsight - pointless fight over the 'Deutungshoheit' in the multicultural/immigration issue. Call it premature ejaculation ... they have fired all their ammo and now the media have been thourougly discredited with everyone screaming 'fake news!!' regardless whether an information is reliable or not. This is total loss of control.
Their only option now is to go full repression with all the ensuing collateral ... civilian casualties, ugly pictures of tanks in the streets, pressure creating only more counterpressure. Now to all those who criticise that the movement 'does not get shit done' ... they don't have to. They simply have to keep up the low level pressure on the institutions. Slowly force them to make more strategic mistakes.

Attached: arithmetics_of_megadeath.jpg (800x601, 74K)

Well duh, Macaroni is the EU/Globalists cabana boy. If he is forced to resign it would be a huge blow to them. They cant crush the yellow vests into bloody mud with tanks, so they try subversive methods to quell the uprising

Come on frogs, you can do it! Kick that granny fucker into the Loire!

The biggest risk I see currently is Macron resigning to be replaced by a 'compromise candidate'. This would release the steam of anger from the kettle but it could turn into foul play. A scenario: Macron becomes a scapegoat, a new candidate is presented who will make concessions ... concessions that might hurt the powers-that-be but nevertheless tiptoe around their main agenda. It is a psychological trick ... you assume the role of the 'loser', give up some of your secondary positions and make the other side feel like the 'winner' in this game ... while at the same time you still merrily push ahead your main agenda. It almost happened in Germany when a new CDU leader was to be elected. Suddenly, there was this guy Merz, a Blackrock hedgefond lobbyist with an outward anti-immigration policy (which in fact was just 'no illegal immigration as migration pact will make it legal anyway'). He narrowly lost the vote which I think was a strategic mistake made by the networks behind him ... instead, Kramp-Karrenbauer (Merkel 2.0) won the race. This will come back to bite the German government but in France they may do such a stunt for good. Be wary!

Attached: my_pwecious_bodily_fluids.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

le don't care about le communistas

Attached: 2p0qlz (1).jpg (518x500, 95K)

Source?

Is this france yesterday?

Any news on what happened to the retards that were gonna gather here in the US to protest shit or did they all get vanned?

Attached: 7850864458.png (409x409, 192K)

Are yellow vest anti science or something?

THE TAXES WILL HELP FIGHT GLOBAL WARMING YOU CHEESE EATING NEANDERTHALS

Attached: 2p0q4r.jpg (236x359, 34K)

they all got good paying road crew jobs instead

Attached: 2p0phu.jpg (425x425, 28K)

Attached: 2p0qi5.jpg (518x500, 89K)

Attached: 2p05yl.jpg (265x400, 46K)

Former Gilet Jaune protester here. Initially, I believed the movement was about reforming things and improving our society. Now I see that I was wrong. I think President Macron's offers and his arguments with regard to the use of political violence in the public space were perfectly sound and his concern with the violent nature of the protests now appears absolutely justified in the light of the increasingly brutal yellow vest movement. Lest they become more radicalized, we need to clamp down on the gilets jaunes cabal in order to secure French interests, restore peace and proper democratic procedures. Violent manifestations and destruction of private property should not be countenanced as it has been thus far; I think it is safe to say that the whole movement has devolved into senseless hooliganism and perilous anarchy. If you unironically support gilets jaunes, be aware of the fact that you are, in fact, an enemy of the French people. This has to stop before people like you seize power and hurl the entire republic into the unsightly vortex of civil war.

>got jobs
Not likely.

VIVE LE GILET JAUNE

Fuck off shill

this

Attached: 2p0p34.jpg (425x425, 29K)

>Flag
If Macron wasn't slipping paid saboteurs into the crowd, it wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Macron must resign.

copy pasta shill bot.

I think they got red-pilled that it was a honey pot or just a piss poor move by leftist. I personally enjoyed messing with the Chicago locations to meet up in the highest unemployed black neighborhood apartment blocks. If they showed up, they were gonna get robbed.

Attached: misaka imouto best girl.png (547x712, 416K)

Attached: 98n3q4b609n834qb0n8y93q46b098ny6b34q09n89u+83tb54yn0.jpg (1200x1080, 783K)

they're dependent on happenings, where as we're just addicted to happenings..they'll have to report happenings and happenings there will be

Attached: 1537432845903.jpg (693x1000, 130K)

>torches car
>ransacks starbucks

Attached: 2p0pyf.jpg (236x359, 33K)

Former Gilet Jaune here. I understand why so many of us stayed home this time. I am convinced by Macron and very happy with his proposals. It's time to go back to work and let this nation heal.

Whats with the flag Kike?

please..

Attached: wxlx9kz1.jpg (736x696, 142K)

The best a man can get

Attached: 2o65ib.jpg (714x500, 68K)

Well, what's with it?

The movement is dead, once those bimbos with the red vests and bodypaint showed up you know it jumped the shark.

mods are pruining everything

you can't even make NEET threads anymore, because mods prune them

need to work for those taxes goy!

Kek

more like jumped the gross titties, am I right? Sack re blu!

It looks like some unrefined person shat stars all over an otherwise perfect piece of blue cloth.

Attached: to_bingo_or_not_to_bingo.jpg (540x303, 35K)

you'd think the jannies could relate to neets
sitting on Jow Forums all day without payment, being useless in general
fuck 'm

Attached: just_no.jpg (747x498, 80K)

>shill shill shill
still using that word

Attached: 144663343.png (500x498, 96K)

le bump
our children need wine!

For me, it looks like a transgender, Jewish unicorn farted a glitter fart onto a blue piece of cloth which resulted in the refined design of the EU flag.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=mZN00KROwog

hot. needs a greased up club in the mix

Checked and accurate as usual.
A lot of underground analysts think that the outsider might be General De Villiers, former general in chief of all the army just under Macron, he's been pushed out by Macron 1 year ago.
The general will be worse than Macron and will crush any form of uprising.

Nah he's working for the american glowing in the dark nigger now.

Kek!!! Now that is a much more positive outlook :D

Attached: Trololololol.jpg (380x646, 50K)

Stop glowing so hard, god damn we get it

Now I have to look that guy up, thx for that little snippet ;)
Frankly, can currently only look at the 'big picture' as I lack knowledge in French internal politics. Btw this 'letter by generals accusing Macron of treason' ... legit or not? If yes, what is these guy's sphere of influence?

Attached: fluids.jpg (960x578, 61K)

From the time he throw the molotov to the time it hits doesn't add up? Prove me wrong..

>youtu.be/Qm7-8WhA05A?t=15556 [Remove]
It's only nine (9) hours long?

relovution, nigger

Attached: 3287D86800000578-3508479-Remembering_Stars_paid_tribute_to_Shandling_with_Amy_Schumer_wri-m-75_14588 (634x436, 70K)

(((Someone))) i hijacking

actually they are lmao. nobody is getting involved in this but the french.

Truly, we're currently stuck between the transatlantic carrion bird and the sick Siberian bear ... now we would really need a way to resolve that spitroast situation I'd say.

Attached: shitty_situation.png (556x521, 222K)

Hey guess what ? You're a fag
Show your flag
You EU slag

shut up new zealand

XD

What the fuck are you fags doing? You are giving me an inordinate number of (yous). If I were a real shill, I would be rubbing my hands right now. I'm merely here to motivate you fags to act and further our cause. While (yous) are nice 'n all, don't give me so many, Jesus Christ.

Marie Antoinette is on your side!

Attached: 1543176797383.png (2000x2000, 1.16M)

That is because you are entertaining! Keep up the good work and Godspeed, user! ;)

Attached: (you).gif (340x304, 1.52M)

AAAAAAWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1544877120823.png (900x900, 216K)

Always a fucking kraut I’m beginning to think every kraut on this board is a pig fucking dirty brown skinned muslim. Or government shill. Prolly both.

Legit, but they were mostly former generals and there was one defense minister.
They have barely any power right now and no they couldn't organize a coup if you're asking. Internal politics are complicated, there are a lot of different forces involved and the administration (all the political matrix, people in the middle) has a huge part in the process.
Most of them are linked to the freemasonery.

Based baiter. Please continue to waste the time of retards too stupid to recognise bullshit.

Attached: 1489762473078.png (500x514, 269K)

Thx! Did not expect them to hold any direct power else this would have already been stamped down on hard. More of a propaganda message with a certain weight ... wonder how this possibly affects morale in the regular troops.

>Freemasons

Care to elaborate? Their general positions (in context of France in particular) are not known to me.

Attached: jesus_christ_how_horrifying.jpg (540x365, 16K)

dont forget charleville yesterday

Attached: tractors_of_peace.png (1218x1241, 2.62M)

Bump. We will not let the globalists destroy civilization.

Attached: 1544864661018.jpg (1899x989, 271K)

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=gSG-NEf84bM

>if you trust the republic, at some point you have to experience the freemasonery

Every big politician is closely linked to the loges, the networks are spread from the "far" right (Gilbert Collar, front national) to the left (Manuel Valls, Hollande and consort) and the far left (Melenchon). Hence the the false dichotomy right/left. The recepe slightly changes.

I see, the classical power network where policy/decision making is a hermetic process. Reminds me of the discussion yesterday in Kraut/pol/ if one desires system continuity under different parameters (possibly by 'infiltration' of the existing networks, a tedious and corrupting process) or if accelerationism is the way to go, propagating collision without survivors (and accepting the collateral). For myself, I have found the answer already ...

Attached: KILLFRENZY.jpg (900x582, 383K)

YOU ARE A FAGGOT

Quality post there ... now tell me, son, where did you learn that technique?

Attached: what_you_say.gif (499x281, 87K)

Molotov!
Now we are talking!

Stale pasta. Show flag.

Based and Talvisotapilled ;)

Attached: molotov.gif (320x240, 2.11M)

PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BAR BEE YOU MEXICAN FAGGOT

With Macron you can't change anything.
With that General a civil war will be guaranteed.
Rejoice!

Attached: cuntfuchs.png (742x1100, 273K)

THE FRENCH ARE PUSSY FAGGOT NIGGERS THATS WHY THE MOVEMENT IS OVER ALREADY .. GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY JEWS STILL GAY FRENCH FAGGOTS

Smart thinking ... :)

Attached: might_this_be_a_bingo.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

YOU ARE A AFRICAN FAGGOT NIGGER

WHAT DO ITALY AND MEXICO NOT HAVE COMMON??

NOTHING THEY ARE BOTH FULL OF FAGGOTS AND SPIC WETBACK IMMIGRANT TRASH,,, STUPID KEKED FAGGOTS

Oh come on ... you can do better than that ...

Attached: triforce.jpg (500x499, 73K)

It is quite evident that multiple molotovs are thrown. Is it unreasonable to assume that the first flames you see are not from the first molotov?

I think every mind that worthes something in unsere Evropa has found the ultimate answer mein Freund.

slow your pilpul rabbi your seething foaming at the mouth is getting everywhere!

YOUR BIER IS PISS WATER AND YOU ARE A COUNTRY OF UGLY GYPSY WANNABE GERMANS...

PS YOU ARE A FAGGOT