This man is proving to thousands every night that conservatism is the new blue pill

This man is proving to thousands every night that conservatism is the new blue pill.

Leftism = red pill. Get used to it.

Attached: sckruarua.jpg (1310x742, 177K)

>pro streamer hair dye
truly a redpilled ideology

who?

Fuck off kike.

Man I wish you guys were funnier

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a girl as you once again type your little "leftists can't meme" quip. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's okay, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on reddit posting about a nordic country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a "leftists can't meme" poster. A pathetic unfunny "leftists can't meme" poster. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because everything you say is "leftists can't meme". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Who is that random jew?

k

Low effort, still checked

Attached: 1541487906059.gif (248x255, 94K)

And checked again
Also, fuck Jammies and Mods. They do it for free.

Attached: 1544514723904.jpg (600x734, 89K)

Well atleast you gave us good copypasta material.

Attached: 984.jpg (600x907, 47K)

but conservatism=left
How do you idiots still think there is a difference between two ideologies that are products of the revolution? You are like two brothers arguing over dinner. One says Pizza Hut and the other says Papa Johns but at the end of the night Pizza is what you are eating.

Attached: 1517873318456.jpg (615x461, 55K)

Stop shilling your fucktard stream you shitskin faggot

>they switched sides!
This is the argument from the left on everything.

Attached: you know where this is going.png (420x420, 15K)

Wait until you explain to him even white supremacy is made up by the Jews due to the fact that the term white was their first experiment in multiculturalism and it accomplished the goal of stripping induvidual European ethnicities of their pride and culture.

Attached: 1541461484922.gif (295x216, 1.98M)

>being stuck in the matrix is red-pilled

>them dead chronic mastrubation eyes
lol

desu, the technique is called dilution. You can see the same mechanics at work in something like psychoanalysis. They put up someone like Freud but naturally people react so they send out Jung. People who hated Freud then accept Jung but do not realize they only accept the conclusions of Freud in a dilute form.
The revolution marches on and all hierarchy is destroyed.

Attached: 1485977433919.png (640x480, 385K)

Daily reminder that commies are faggots.

Isn't fagvember over yet? Why hasen't he shaved off his cancer stash yet?

>too many words
>left can't meme

Attached: 1366680796204.gif (421x384, 2.4M)

Nice pasta there mate

Sage