Oy vey you just thought it was just 6 billion, goyim? we're all practically still suffering in Auschwitz

oy vey you just thought it was just 6 billion, goyim? we're all practically still suffering in Auschwitz.

Attached: Untitled.png (695x689, 513K)

Multi-generational gas?
Powerful.

I still have the pain from getting shot in the head.
I can't even remember who I was then or why.

Yea I can understand individuals acquiring trauma from their past lives but whole groups seem like a rare exception unless the cohesion between the people is strong enough for them to collective remember.

I mean if they convinced themselves the holocaust was real what's to stop them from convincing they were there in the showers just not in this life?

>past lives
Which part of you survives from one life to the next?

I inherited buthurt from jews raping my ancestors financially at every opportunity.

The strongest.

Pop quiz, goys.

Attached: holocaust.jpg (1135x712, 141K)

The penis.

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1000x1000, 267K)

So I will have a big dick in my next life?

based.

Don't forget: The kikes want us wiped out, no matter what, to get their paradise from the late Stone Age back. Note "paradise" means "animal enclosure" and the human sacrifice in the Bible is -not- a bug in their system. Be safe, quell your compassion.

Attached: AmaDea1.png (959x820, 961K)

Physical traits? Unlikely.

If you can't remember your past life then what's the point?

"We are not what we remember of ourselves. We can undo only what others have already forgotten. Learn from your mistakes, so that one day you can repeat them precisely."

Attached: TrevorGoodchild2.jpg~c200.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Sure. We whites all still suffer from the Barbary Arab pirate slavery, Ottoman agression and the genocide of whites Haiti don't we?

Epigenetics my nigga

good.

Reincarnation has always terrified me. I hope it's not real.

Even if it was would you try to remember or keep going along the cycle oblivious? We're always given a choice, problem is our supra-nature always does it for us.

My ideal afterlife is to be able to repeat my life again with all my memories from now starting at say....highschool.
Like going back in a videogame save point, in fact i'd have the ability to repeat days/hours at will and proceed with the version I like the most.

I have no basis other than faith to believe this, plus physically some things can't make sense like what if I get Alzheimers.
My rationale there is my memory is rewound to when I'm say, 45 and I'm told what happened after that, then repeat the cycle.

Then when I'm bored of this endlessly repeating wheel I can be somebody else, or just enter total oblivion.

Attached: 1346324633454.jpg (301x399, 70K)

>Then when I'm bored of this endlessly repeating wheel I can be somebody else, or just enter total oblivion.
The more you repeat your life the higher the chance you'll build "over-memories" which have no physical, mental or temporal basis. What this means is that after every incarnation in the same life you will bit by bit build up a memory of your whole predestined experience until you simply can't forget even when you mentally or physically regress back to point 0. Essentially no matter how much you'll try to break the loop you'll always see the inevitability of your life and the existential dread follows shortly after.

Oblivion is letting yourself go and merging with infinity which is nothingness, an endless loop that can be ignored.

You can enter oblivion right now, it doesn't require you to be alive, dead, smart or stupid or knowing, unknowing.

Let go.

Attached: d75fbe06c2944525a01e8825d8a37667.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

I figured oblivion was breaking free of the loop.

You mean like after however many times it takes, I finally experience the truest form of myself?

That sounds pretty cool.
But really I'm just gasbagging here with idle fantasy. I'd just like to be able to go back and save an old friend I couldn't save.....and maybe screw a few missed opportunities.

You would get nihilistic after a time though, so we'd have to selectively erase things.
But now I'm getting meta. Like what if we all are in this scenario?

Then we all move onto the next stage after we have our perfect selves?
Thanks Hungarian man, you gave me an idea.

No, you just inherited paranoid schizophrenia.

Attached: 1533537627490.jpg (1155x852, 370K)

It is being aware of the loop, acceptance follows after the pain/purification.

I was licked by the void shortly (2 minutes) after I had awoken from a dream and experienced everything there ever was, from the tiniest atoms and sub-atoms that formed into the many structural composites that build my body and brain and thoughts to everything and everyone on this planet, galaxy, universe. It wasn't blissful in any way, I felt like everything was pointless. Soul-crushing. Ego-death which I haven't experienced before but learned about in that state because I knew everything was nothing in comparison to this.

The experience lasted for 10 seconds. For 10 seconds I was God. For 10 seconds I suffered.

Attached: ....jpg (1280x600, 16K)

>Thanks Hungarian man, you gave me an idea.
I'm bulgarian actually

When I think about what I would like, I think about disintegrating into the universe like a puff of smoke, and becoming part of the infinite. But I still want consciousness of some sort. In a way, I want to be like a ghost.

>Oy Avi, all the survoivas are dying, how are we gonna keep fleecing these goys?

And you inherited mental retardation.

they will claim this and at the same time claim circumcision is not harmful at all and that trannies are normal

Why did I say Hungarian, anyway, thanks pham.

>I think about disintegrating into the universe like a puff of smoke, and becoming part of the infinite.
That always happens eventually. Wish for something that's not inevitable and make use of your time.

>But I still want consciousness of some sort. In a way, I want to be like a ghost.
Consciousness is everywhere or so I learned. It's uncaring. Under the facade of love, God hides the ugly truth.

Mind you I'm not talking about the Christian or any man-made God or concept but "the" thing. I'm an atheist if I had to describe myself but the thing... it's also us yet not. I can't deny it.

Tell you what, why don't you learn to astral project? It's sorta the same like being a ghost only you won't evaporate because your body is an anchor. You could ponder on your desires then.

6 million more are going to die goyim.

Pay us.

Attached: 6 million.jpg (1125x846, 109K)

I didn't know Iran was that based.