China harvests tens of thousands or organis from political prisoners

In 2006, over 20,000 organ transplants were performed in China. But only 130 people signed up as organ donors from 2003 to 2009.

In China today, the average wait time for a kidney transplant is one week. In Canada, it is SIX YEARS.

Why doesn't anybody talk about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

Attached: t4VSXuI.png (300x250, 22K)

Jow Forums likes sucking chinese cock because china has their conservative values like beating up gay people, so china harvesting organs or assassinating people or censoring the internet is all forgiven Because It Makes The Liberals Mad. Just never expect Jow Forums to ever have any actual principles, it's all scum here.

Insectoids are fucked in the head.

>Jow Forums likes sucking Chinese cock
Citation fucking needed.

Since when do the libs give a shit what China does? Every lib I know has been sucking China cock ever since the trade war started.

Because these types of truths are too hard for people to handle today.

We've been screaming for literally years about their human rights abuses and their shitty environmental politics.

i would put a bullet through your head in a heartbeat faggot
You have no fucking idea how happy i am that whether it's islam or nazis or russians or chinese
whatever is coming next you're fucking dead and there's nothing your faggot parades can do about

>there's been less than 10 threads on the Chinese harvesting issue since 2014
>we've been screaming for years

okay retard

Most liberals don't go to Jow Forums for good reason.
I'm just here to get (You)s.

Why are you "people" always so insecure and fragile about how gay people are healthier, smarter, and more successful than straight white retards like you?

based and redpilled

good they beat up faggots
whats wrong with assasinating people?
whats wrong with harvesting organs? The state is what matters. Censorship is good too retard

People do talk about it. It just gets shut down by ***someone***.

They also eat human organs for nutrition. Human organs and meat is the most (raw) is the most nutritious food in the world. That's why immigrant children go missing, or prinsoers go missing. They eat the prisoners for their organs and no one cares.

Attached: 8j3euqv0i2a01.jpg (765x630, 52K)

I see you're a fellow man of culture and (You)s.

Historically, its been worst. There's also a purpose to it I guess. Either way, the age of telling countries how to live their lives is over via war. It died with vietnam and Iraq. We could've placed stronger pressure on them, but the democrats are going to block it because "we'll get hurt too much." There is not enough political will to sacrifice our own economy a little to finally beat China significantly. They'll just take our tech until they finally surpass us.

I see you're a fucking faggot

but you're not
go on what's your education you little faggot?

But most of Jow Forums hates china? Most china threads here are negative

Western banking cartels have invested billions in Chinese factories.
Talking about forced organ harvesting would lead to talks of economic boycott. After all, we boycotted South Africa to end apartheid and forced organ harvesting is way worse anyway you look at it.
'Human rights' is used as an excuse to invade countries eg Iraq. Our political elites don't actually care about Human rights. Buy 'made in America' user.

China is the only true based country on Earth as of now, every other faggot and their mother cannot compete with the People's Republic lead by Chairman Xi Jinping.

i wish i had Chinese ancestry, maybe that would make me Chinese enough to join the People's Revolutionary Army, so i would genocide every single Uyghur roach and make Xinjiang 100% Han Chinese.

Kaiser Klaus will listen to Comrade Xi's advices on how to stomp roaches, so that Szekelys share the same fate as the Uyghurs.

as a Romanian, i entirely support China, because my country also has a problem with Mongolian migrants, like China does.

even if China is officially Communist, they are still more far-right than al the western world combined.

Attached: 1544870788305.jpg (2040x3304, 996K)

Guess what the chinks do with the human bodies after the organs are removed.

Attached: 1531350099804.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

>Jow Forums likes chinks

Are we from same universe?

Most underrated topic out there.

Chinese always lie.

No exceptions.

Absolutely based.
They're definitely not healthier. Gays have allergies and get sick all the time.